Look What the Cat Drug In

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
Greetings and Salutations. I am Stoner. I post on another forum but am looking for an alternate one to debate on as well.

I like women, liquor and the sticky-green stuff. I am blunt and hold no punches.

And yes, Pink Floyd and David Gilmour are the greatest band/guitar player in the galaxy. Period.

hello and welcome....lol@sticky greenstuff.....i miss joints....but bowls are all we do now...lol...that sticky greenstuff will not smoke any other way....

welcome to the madness....i came from another board and have found this most interesting....attacks will be swift and fast (no reference to the swift boaters here just how it rolls) I see some steady streams of conflict but that is them....i am too much the who the hell cares.....basically calling it dick rattling....and yes there exists women who do cyber dick rattling....you know this is the intro thread not the flame zone....i best hush lol

I am so sorry but Queen is the band or LIttle Feet. I found the evolution of LIttle Feet beyond anyone else, until Lowell George died.

Stoner's the hippy conservative -- you really need to quit labelling everyone to the right of you "Republican" -- and so was I. You think you have to be some flaming liberal to smoke weed and listen to Floyd?

Hippie, conservative, head banger, pot smokin stoner. I guess the "Intervention" that happened right after he joined, in September, did not work.

:( /sniff :(

Forum List

Back