Look What Happens When This White Guy Cut In Line and....

Beat someone up for cutting a line?
Savagery
He didnt actually beat him up. He just smacked him around when the white guy faced up. What was he supposed to do? Let the white guy cut everyone?
IDK
I do find it odd how you rail against violence but always seem to find it acceptable when its done against a white person.
Its sad really..

Beat someone up for cutting a line?
Savagery
He didnt actually beat him up. He just smacked him around when the white guy faced up. What was he supposed to do? Let the white guy cut everyone?
IDK
I do find it odd how you rail against violence but always seem to find it acceptable when its done against a white person.
Its sad really..
I find violence in self defense very acceptable. Its the people that innate violence by their actions that I am against.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Must be good tacos or the only place serving food to the drunks after the bars close.

Asclepias: white people are inherently violent

Also Asclepias: beating someone up for cutting in line is acceptable behavior

No they arent inherently evil. I have a white god daughter who is a really sweet child.

It is if when you remove them from the front of the line and they want to fight.

• Thanks

No they arent inherently evil. I have a white god daughter who is a really sweet child.

It is if when you remove them from the front of the line and they want to fight.

It's as if we live in a country with 300 million individuals who's behavior can sometimes be considered rude.

It's as if we live in a country with 300 million individuals who's behavior can sometimes be considered rude.
In my experience its always been white people that make up the vast majority of people being rude. Why is that?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back