Look at this BLATANT fear mongering

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Coronavirus exacerbated his conditions. He was rushed to the hospital and put into the ICU because of complications of the virus.

The fear mongering and disinformation is coming from you. You apparently don’t know the definition of “complications”. I recommend you consult a dictionary before you post.

You apparently don’t know the definition of “complications”. I recommend you consult a dictionary before you post.
Perhaps, you and they, could preface with the definition of "complications"- or not- I'll look for the latter to be the case-

Some pretty famous (in my circle of acquaintances) people have died in the last month or so- natural causes- they didn't make the news- I wonder why?

I suggest you open your mind- it's much more capable than your mouth, or fingers, in helping get you out of trouble when you're in over your head-

• Banned
Coronavirus exacerbated his conditions. He was rushed to the hospital and put into the ICU because of complications of the virus.

The fear mongering and disinformation is coming from you. You apparently don’t know the definition of “complications”. I recommend you consult a dictionary before you post.
If he dies it will be listed as covid 19 not complications from covid 19.

Irresponsible reporting

And that is addressed to the media, that ignored that fact and put in the headline that it was just coronavirus,

right?

I thought you said young people have nothing to worry about?
I seriously doubt you thought that- you may remember (accurately or inaccurately) but "thought"- uh-uh-

If you had thought, it would stand to reason you would provide evidence- your opinion nor your memory are sufficient in that regard.

I crushed rightwinger a few years ago. He naturally doubled down and became a complete troll.

C19 has zero impact on the blood.

You are fearmongering.

He got his leg amputated because of a BLOOD CLOT.

Our media is so irresponsible with their click bait bullshit.
Have you taken note of the police state we are now living in?

Yeah, yesterday I risked my freedom by hiring someone to do my lawn work. Thankfully he wasn't an undercover Democrat

That's taking one for the team. Impressive.

A few months from now when everything is back to normal (and Trump has been re-elected by a landslide), he may miss that leg.... <snicker>

My sons and I had a nice family get together yesterday- 5 adults, 3 kids- I noticed on the way to the oldest boys house there was a LOT of traffic, quite unusual for a Saturday on that particular drive- never saw a uniformed thug one- I guess the doughnut shops were open.

Forum List

Back