London woman charged after alleged #killallwhitemen tweet

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Why are feminists and SJWs so freaking insane? I can't understand it why they are so mad at white people. Yeah I can partly understand blacks who hate white people because of all those years of slavery but I can't get it why there is so much hatred towards us. We didn't deserve it.
It seems like this woman just wanted to get some fame and she believed that no one is going to charge her for the things she says. I like to see the things changing for the better, those pretentious tumblr warriors have to know their place.

she's the "welfare and diversity officer" for the union....
."welfare and diversity"..what exactly is the job description, what are the prerequisites for that "job" I wonder?..other than hating white people......
everyone imagines themselves an "activist" now, it seems...rushing from issue to issue trying to be the first to be "offended"

Why are feminists and SJWs so freaking insane? I can't understand it why they are so mad at white people. Yeah I can partly understand blacks who hate white people because of all those years of slavery but I can't get it why there is so much hatred towards us. We didn't deserve it.
It seems like this woman just wanted to get some fame and she believed that no one is going to charge her for the things she says. I like to see the things changing for the better, those pretentious tumblr warriors have to know their place.

Recall kids wearing "Nuke the Commies" t-shirts at school as a kid. In California no less. When did we quit recognizing hyperbole?

Recall kids wearing "Nuke the Commies" t-shirts at school as a kid. In California no less. When did we quit recognizing hyperbole?

When did we quit recognizing hyperbole?

Probably when "student diversity officer" became an actual thing.

This is shocking! It has to be the first time anyone has ever been charged with threatening to kill white men.

Forum List

Back