London Times: Israel to invade Gaza this weekend

• Banned
Israel is playing with fire big time if they make this move.

They spit in Obama's face when he tells them to de escalate things.

Even though Obama arms Israel with weapons, America is the only reason they are able to fight. And this is what we get.

• Banned
Don't fall for it yet folks, who knows, they try to play tricks.

My guess is they are already about to invade and want to fool people.

This is sick.

Hopefully, all of Hamas will be destroyed this time. What a discusting excuse for a 'government'. Preaching hate is how they brainwash the Palis to follow their lead. But what have they brought to Gaza ? DEATH and DESTRUCTION.

With the power of God, Hamas will be dust in the wind, like Israels enemies of the past.

Hopefully, all of Hamas will be destroyed this time. What a discusting excuse for a 'government'. Preaching hate is how they brainwash the Palis to follow their lead. But what have they brought to Gaza ? DEATH and DESTRUCTION.

With the power of God, Hamas will be dust in the wind, like Israels enemies of the past.
If Israel goes in, Hamas will be history. It may take some time, but it WILL happen. It will then occupy and hold Gaza until appropriate time. They asked for this.

• Banned
Destroying Hamas would make Islamic Jihad be in.

But Hamas is going no where. This isn't about Hamas.

It's about destroying the Palestinians and occupying more land.

Israel is playing with fire big time if they make this move. They spit in Obama's face when he tells them to de escalate things. Even though Obama arms Israel with weapons, America is the only reason they are able to fight. And this is what we get.
Please, arabs-muslims have that trait of becoming president-loving patriotic americans, when the subject is Israel, while being all khalifat-shariat in between, of course.

I don't think anyone doubts that the only thing, the islamic world never runs out of, are assholes.

The assholes and criminals are the Likud party(Netanyahu Israeli party that commits crimes and wars).

We are waking up to it.

And trust me, you haven't seen anything of Islam.

Once there really is Islam and unity. Your Israel will be done.

I don't think anyone doubts that the only thing, the islamic world never runs out of, are assholes.
The assholes and criminals are the Likud party(Netanyahu Israeli party that commits crimes and wars).
It's a known arab lunacy, of course.
We are waking up to it. And trust me, you haven't seen anything of Islam. Once there really is Islam and unity. Your Israel will be done.
Everything I ever needed to know about islam, I learned on 9/11, of course.

Ha Ha Ha! Pure Israeli propaganda and hasbara.

The world in general is opposed to Israel. It's offensives are inhumane and not tolerable anymore.

We are waking up to it.

Quite the opposite, we are waking up to the Islamic world. A world filled with hatred and the desire to kill and conquer. What a vile religion

We are waking up to it.

Quite the opposite, we are waking up to the Islamic world. A world filled with hatred and the desire to kill and conquer. What a vile religion

How cute :D

It's nice to see a very nervous Jew :D

You're diplomatic ties are disappearing, people are protesting worldwide.

Europe in secret is advising you not to go on with this offensive.

Egypt and Turkey are angered by your actions.

America is telling you not to go any farther.

But you simply won't listen. No matter what you say about Islam, or your diverting and squirming.

Israel messed up big time. :D

We are waking up to it.

But you simply won't listen. No matter what you say about Islam, or your diverting and squirming.

GO read your posts from the last few threads. You are the one who is nervous hahaha

Stop diverting attention from the fact Hamas is about to be wiped out ! Don't cry little boy

This is about Hamas and Israel protecting its citizens from rockets. Of course this might be a prequel to the Iran strike to come. In other take away Iran's ability to shoot thousands of rockets at Israel through Hamas. There might even be a Hezbollah operation as well.

Roudy----it is difficult for me to believe that Hamas is acting alone-----and even if it did act alone----that there are now lots of plans being laid right now
in Turkey, Syria, Iran, Iraq-----and all those oil emirates and even in that dump Yemen------The saudis are probably choking on their babaganoush

GO read your posts from the last few threads. You are the one who is nervous hahaha

Stop diverting attention from the fact Hamas is about to be wiped out ! Don't cry little boy
Because Knows JackShit stars as the Palestinian Evita in "Don't cry for me...Gaza-Tina"

YouTube

Roudy----it is difficult for me to believe that Hamas is acting alone-----and even if it did act alone----that there are now lots of plans being laid right now
in Turkey, Syria, Iran, Iraq-----and all those oil emirates and even in that dump Yemen------The saudis are probably choking on their babaganoush
Yes of course there are other groups. But they don't pose a threat and aren't as organized and armed as Hamas is. Tis is also about isolating Iran and its allies. It already lost Syria to a great extent, now Israel is taking care of Hamas' capabilities, so that when it strikes Iran its not fighting on many fronts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back