London Surgeon: Hospitals Like Afghan War Zones

For decades l passed through London at least three times a year, sometimes staying to visit favorite places and museums. I felt quite comfortable walking back to the hotel after the theater. But no more. Though I was there for the London New Year's Eve Fireworks I wasn't comfortable with the walk back. Nothing bad happened to my small party but we did see sufficient violence in progress that I won't do it again in a hurry. What I saw was mostly bar fights spilled out into the street. Didn't see any guns or knives in use but did see lots of bottles and bar glasses smashed in the street and the jagged ends of some being carried in a threatening manner. London is no longer the peaceful place it used to be. Maybe just too long since the WW-II bombings thought people to live together and look out for each other.

Is a new war what it will take to make things (afterward) more peaceful?

Remember Barack Obama in Charleston, S.C., singing “Amazing Grace”? Or George W. Bush telling Americans after Sept. 11 not to vilify Muslims? Those words and actions live on. I long for sanity and shining example as much as I long for rule by law, not corruption.

Muslims have been pretty good at vilifying themselves. Pointing it out is not insane, unlawful or corrupt.

Didn't London's Muslim mayor say "It is all part and parcel of living in a big city"?

"Hospitals in Mayor Sadiq Khan's London resemble those in a war zone, a senior surgeon working to save victims of the capital's surging violent crime wave has said.

The shock comments made Thursday morning come after two more men were killed overnight, a couple of days after another night of violence saw a boy, 16, stabbed to death and a 17-year-old girl shot in a "drive by".

Wednesday night's killings, both in Hackney, East London, brought the death toll from suspected murder in the capital to 50 so far this year, pulling away from New York City, which London overtook at the weekend.

Dr. Mark Griffiths, the lead surgeon at Barts Health NHS Trust in East London, said that knife and gun wounds had moved from a "niche" part of his job to a daily chunk of his workload, and a growing number of victims were "children".

Lead Surgeon Says London Hospital Like 'War Zone,' Two More Slaughtered Overnight
A Moroccan author spoke before some of France's politicians and warned them that what radical Islam did, in Morocco, was to gradually increase the violence on the general public and continue to do so, then tell the public that they could end the violence, if the public and government accepted the core Islamic principles they advocated. They won.
What is going on in England is the same thing. The violence in London and eventually all throughout England, will increase and when the infidel gets weary of the violence, looking for a way out of it, the Muslim politicians like London's mayor and Islamic Clerics, will claim that they have the solution to end the violence that plagues the British public....they just need to decree that Islam is the state religion and allow Islamic politicians and Clerics to make the rules. Those that refuse will have the choice of conversion, pay the Jizya tax and agree to live under Islamic rule, flee, or die.

Didn't London's Muslim mayor say "It is all part and parcel блин living in a big city"?

"Hospitals in Mayor Sadiq Khan's London resemble those in a war zone, a senior surgeon working to save victims of the capital's surging violent crime wave has said.

The shock comments made Thursday morning come after two more men were killed overnight, a couple of days after another night of violence saw a boy, 16, stabbed to death and a 17-year-old girl shot in a "drive by".

Wednesday night's killings, both in Hackney, East London, brought the death toll from suspected murder in the capital to 50 so far this year, pulling away from New York City, which London overtook at the weekend.

Dr. Mark Griffiths, the lead surgeon at Barts Health NHS Trust in East London, said that knife and gun wounds had moved from a "niche" part of his job to a daily chunk of his workload, and a growing number of victims were "children".

Lead Surgeon Says London Hospital Like 'War Zone,' Two More Slaughtered Overnight
A Moroccan author spoke before some of France's politicians and warned them that what radical Islam did, in Morocco, was to gradually increase the violence on the general public and continue to do so, then tell the public that they could end the violence, if the public and government accepted the core Islamic principles they advocated. They won.
What is going on in England is the same thing. The violence in London and eventually all throughout England, will increase and when the infidel gets weary of the violence, looking for a way out of it, the Muslim politicians like London's mayor and Islamic Clerics, will claim that they have the solution to end the violence that plagues the British public....they just need to decree that Islam is the state religion and allow Islamic politicians and Clerics to make the rules. Those that refuse will have the choice of conversion, pay the Jizya tax and agree to live under Islamic rule, flee, or die.
It is a wise tactic. And it may well be that Muslim leaders with succeed with it. And it isnt their 'guilt' that they are trying to establish their rules in foreign lands. They are just using the opportunities offered to them. Old, childfree, comfort-used, ideology-lost Europe; and young, growing, passionate people who want to spread their ideoligy as wide as possible. If European people werent able or didnt want to prevent the influx of people from different cultural background, as the Japanese did, then they dont have much choice other than getting used to the new reality.

But but but gun laws
Can you imagine how much worse it would be if all these savages had guns?

Ummmm, that's the problem...it's only the bag guys who have the guns. The civilians were disarmed long ago so now they are at the mercy of the criminals. Good show!
No, it was a knife fight, no guns in sight.

In this instance. Gun crime overall is skyrocketing. How is that possible? Guns have been outlawed.

Below is the BBC report on the skyrocketing gun crime rate that according to people like you is impossible. "Ban all guns and gun crimes stops" is your mantra. So what gives?

Gun crime in London increases by 42%

Gun crime in London rises by 42%
Why do you gun fanatics always turn everything into MORE GUNS!!!! MORE GUNS!!!! MORE GUNS!!!! It's a god damn knife fight and your trying to turn it into SPACE ALIENS INVADING!!!! GET MORE GUNS!!!!!

But but but gun laws

Ummmm, that's the problem...it's only the bag guys who have the guns. The civilians were disarmed long ago so now they are at the mercy of the criminals. Good show!

In this instance. Gun crime overall is skyrocketing. How is that possible? Guns have been outlawed.

Below is the BBC report on the skyrocketing gun crime rate that according to people like you is impossible. "Ban all guns and gun crimes stops" is your mantra. So what gives?

Why do you gun fanatics always turn everything into MORE GUNS!!!! MORE GUNS!!!! MORE GUNS!!!! It's a god damn knife fight and your trying to turn it into SPACE ALIENS INVADING!!!! GET MORE GUNS!!!!!

Ummmm, because we aren't. We are merely pointing out to you that your mantra of "ban guns and gun crimes will disappear" is a LIE. We know it, and the general public is beginning to figure it out too. We know you progressives already knew it was a lie, you just care about power, and so long as the people are armed your quest for power is constrained.

We have a weiner!! Give this guy 10 NRA bucks!! To be used on anything in a gun store that is used to kill.

Correct...guns are USED TO KILL the do not kill all by themselves...now, that wasn't so difficult to understand was it?

Ummmm, because we aren't. We are merely pointing out to you that your mantra of "ban guns and gun crimes will disappear" is a LIE. We know it, and the general public is beginning to figure it out too. We know you progressives already knew it was a lie, you just care about power, and so long as the people are armed your quest for power is constrained.
You're just a troll, it's not even a thread about guns. But you can't get anyone to listen to your drivel over in those threads so you come bother people here. Go ban yourself for a week. :biggrin:

Last edited:
We have a weiner!! Give this guy 10 NRA bucks!! To be used on anything in a gun store that is used to kill.

Correct...guns are USED TO KILL the do not kill all by themselves...now, that wasn't so difficult to understand was it?
No, you win the NRA bucks because you bring up guns in a thread that's not about guns. They'll be so proud!

No, you win the NRA bucks because you bring up guns in a thread that's not about guns. They'll be so proud!

I didn’t bring up guns however you advocated making murder legal

Sure I did. :itsok:

Sure I did. :itsok:

You’re correct it was ‘Old School’ my apology.

Forum List

Back