LOLOLOL...can it get any better.....IRS checks may not be coming....LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Oh hell to the no....you fkkk with these low wage bit*** 5000 grand EIC refund checks and its on!!

IRS Union Warns Absences May Delay Tax Refunds: ‘The Situation Is Dire’
“The suffering of thousands of middle-class working families has to end, and it has to end now,” the IRS union said.

Oh hell to the no....you fkkk with these low wage bit*** 5000 grand EIC refund checks and its on!!

“The suffering of thousands of middle-class working families has to end, and it has to end now,” the IRS union said.

Link?

As I understand it, refund checks will not be delayed, only audits.

White House official says tax refunds will be sent out despite government shutdown
Yahoo News VideoJanuary 7, 2019, 5:31 PM CST

A Trump administration official said Monday that federal income tax returns would indeed go out in spite of the fact a large part of the government has been shut down.
Just google it.

Oh well....as I said, this shutdown is going to make more Democrats.

EIC IS NOT MIDDLE CLASS .

JO

I seriously doubt that. You're underestimating the effect of this shutdown on the demographic spread. You're especially ignoring the political identity of the parasitic growth curve and how it has distributed itself one the past 20 years. I do understand your eagerness and hopefulness however. Good luck to you! The tax refund ain't nothing wait till this gets into the section 8 funds!

Jo

Link?

Ahhh good time to push the limits eh?

Jo

Shame that Nancy and UpChuck wont fund the wall, now it is going to piss the tigger off. Oh, well when you vote for a Democrat, you deserve all the misery and poverty the Democraps will FORCE upon you...

Shame that Nancy and UpChuck wont fund the wall, now it is going to piss the tigger off. Oh, well when you vote for a Democrat, you deserve all the misery and poverty the Democraps will FORCE upon you...
What misery what poverty? That's two things I got rid of a long time ago..

I don't know who is passing along this turd but last week the IRS called back 66% of its workforce to process returns which can't be accepted before 29 Jan. 2019 and usually refunds are not expected to blast off till the third week in February..So no liquor store rush for yous hunny..

Link?

IRS Union Warns Absences May Delay Tax Refunds: 'The Situation Is Dire' | HuffPost

Link?

Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link?

Ahhh good time to push the limits eh?

Jo

Delayed, not cancelled. :ack-1:

Americans have short memories.....

I don't know who is passing along this turd but last week the IRS called back 66% of its workforce to process returns which can't be accepted before 29 Jan. 2019 and usually refunds are not expected to blast off till the third week in February..So no liquor store rush for yous hunny..
its from tiger.....she usually misses the train....

Only cause she's blind in one eye and can't see out of the other...

I can wait for mine. At least I get one. I'd bet she has to pay in. LOL

I can wait for mine. At least I get one. I'd bet she has to pay in. LOL
I learned a trick to getting a refund...Keep having kids...

Forum List

Back