LOLOL!!!! Speculation that Progressive "Mittens" Romney about to enter the GOP race!

Not sure, I posted a video on it about a year ago. So its going through 50 plus screens of my stuff or 50 plus screens of Youtubes stuff. But we did send Mexico tax money to put up a fence and chip people on visa's.
Do you have any photo proof of a Mexico-Guatemala wall? Because all there is on google is people disproving crazy conservative nonsense about it.
Mexico moves to lock down its OTHER border wall
That's a train... not a wall. Do you realize that?
I can't help what those idiots call a wall.
The picture you posted has been dis-proven and is not real.
I know. So has any claim you made that there's a wall down there.
WE tax payers paid for a wall there. I just can't remember the title to the video.

Do you have any photo proof of a Mexico-Guatemala wall? Because all there is on google is people disproving crazy conservative nonsense about it.
Mexico moves to lock down its OTHER border wall
That's a train... not a wall. Do you realize that?
I can't help what those idiots call a wall.
The picture you posted has been dis-proven and is not real.
I know. So has any claim you made that there's a wall down there.
WE tax payers paid for a wall there. I just can't remember the title to the video.
The title was probably "214"

Here's hoping Mittie and Little Mikey Bloomberg (both blatant progressives) enter the R race....how cool would that be? It just might terminate the R party forever.

This race is proving the two parties are near mirror images of each other. How much proof is needed for Ds and Rs to realize this?

Forum List

Back