LOL Trump Referred to Court Clerk as 'Schumer's Girlfriend' - Chaos Ensues

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
An absolutely hilarious remark. And the judge cried so he made Trump's people take down the Truth Social post

Trump could fight this atrocious violation of his First Amendment rights but probably will not as he got what he wanted out of it. How so? On multiple levels, including drawing Schumer out.

Schumer spokeswoman Allison Biasotti called the Trump post "pathetic," "ridiculous, absurd and false," adding that Schumer does not know the clerk.

Uh-huh. Methinks Schumer doth protest too much.

I don't get the reference. Was he basically saying this to suggest e gwme is rigged?. If so, he shoukd have used a more clear analogy, he is slipping man.

schumerbidensniffy.jpg

An absolutely hilarious remark. And the judge cried so he made Trump's people take down the Truth Social post

Trump could fight this atrocious violation of his First Amendment rights but probably will not as he got what he wanted out of it. How so? On multiple levels, including drawing Schumer out.

Schumer spokeswoman Allison Biasotti called the Trump post "pathetic," "ridiculous, absurd and false," adding that Schumer does not know the clerk.

I don't get it.

But he does have a girlfriend.

I don't get the reference. Was he basically saying this to suggest e gwme is rigged?. If so, he shoukd have used a more clear analogy, he is slipping man.

Pick a side marshmellow balls. This is a War. Trump did not start it. These communists have harrased him for almost 8 years straight. Using the power of FED & State against him under Obiden 1. Now tieing him up in non-stop frivilous rigged Court cases under Obiden 2.

No R are helping him. You see the results. I suppose you would just lay down and take it, then give up? Pick up your old mushy tomato sack off your thighs and support our most success President of modern times.
HE HAS BEEN DOiNG IT ALL ALONE!!!!!!!

Pick a side marshmellow balls. This is a War. Trump did not start it. These communists have harrased him for almost 8 years straight. Using the power of FED & State against him under Obiden 1. Now tieing him up in non-stop frivilous rigged Court cases under Obiden 2.

No R are helping him. You see the results. I suppose you would just lay down and take it, then give up? Pick up your old mushy tomato sack off your thighs and support our most success President of modern times.
HE HAS BEEN DOiNG IT ALL ALONE!!!!!!!
I can honestly say I have never been called "marshmellow balls" in all of my travels. Well done, I guess

I can honestly say I have never been called "marshmellow balls" in all of my travels. Well done, I guess

Your either 100% CommeeDem or you fight against all DEM all day. You can’t work with Criminals and killers. So don’t bother. They are the enemy of all Americans.

So join them and make it official or go on the attack. Put your purse down and start swinging at the enemy. Not at President Trump. He is all we got.

unless you’re happy to take your lingerie to the Commee camp? You are marked now//

I made a post yesterday afternoon predicting that Trumpers would claim this is an attack on Trump's free speech.....and what do you know......

Like I said, it is easy to parody what Trumpers will do or say because they are emotionally fragile and predictable morons

And now the judge has issued the first gag order, against speaking about court staff. I imagine the other multiple judges will do similar. Evidently she had already received death threats from you people. Classy.

And now the judge has issued the first gag order, against speaking about court staff. I imagine the other multiple judges will do similar. Evidently she had already received death threats from you people. Classy.

Lol like you left loons have never threatened anyone? Roflmao... partisan hack

Lol like you left loons have never threatened anyone? Roflmao... partisan hack
Your argument is that it is ok to make death threats, because another person once made a death threat to someone? If there is a situation where a "left loon" is in court proceedings and doxes someone who is then subjected to death threats, I would be equally supportive of gag orders against that person and full investigation to prosecute those making the threats, to the fullest extent of the law.

Forum List

Back