LOL>>>>Portland Official Who Wants to ‘Defund Police’ Called 911 Over Canceled Lyft Ride

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It's always the same with liberals.....helpless, hapless, can't change a tire or fix a faucet blabbermouths who always want to destroy the very thing they need the most.

Liberalism.....it is a mental disorder.

UM..... WHAT IS THIS THING?

1605129079557.png

JO

Liberalism.....it is a mental disorder.
Sure, but you've got to shut down the mental hospitals, psychiatric wards, and insane asylums in the country, when you say that. Medieval ass-hattery is not a joke. Burn the psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health therapists, and social workers out of their offices, and stop the mental health house calls, and the court-ordered medications.

Guns are banned, so no gun safes, no jewelry or precious metals on the property, and no safe storage for the court-ordered medications themselves. The sort of sex-worker "housing" they offer us after depriving us of the rights and means of building or working for our own is inhuman.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, last time I took a taxi in Portland, I went uncoonscious and woke up with my pants unzipped. I have no interest in Lyft or Über or yellow taxicabs or city buses. Not to mention the sex workers filing sex charges against non-compliant or unwilling "customers."

Forum List

Back