LOL! Corsi's trying to get MUELLER disbarred & prosecuted for treason

For what crime, exactly?

I know that things like due process, charges and even convictions are irrelevant to the right in the era of 'Lock Her Up!' But I figured I'd ask anyway.
How about tampering with witnesses.

#1)Can you give us an example of a witness that was tampered with? Specifically and with evidence.

Obstruction of Justice.

#2) How was Justice Obstructed, in what instance specifically, backed by what evidence?

#3) Falsifying evidence.

What evidence was falsified? Specifically.
#1) Everyone that they have indicted for lying has been told to lie about Trump
#2) Hiding Hillary's crimes while trying to frame Trump
#3) Charging people with perjury and then telling them to lie about Trump. (Jerome Corsi)
Proof of these claims, or you are lying?

Suggest you and Skylar learn to do research before spouting off. Senator Stevens, Enron, Hatfill, four innocent men imprisoned in Boston. Over $100 million in settlements that American taxpayers got stuck with due to Mueller's illegal activities. Including fabricating evidence, withholding evidence, threatening witnesses and suborning perjury. All can be found inside of a minute.

Show us, don't tell us.

And for the record....I love Corsi's 78 page complaint. Its filled with the most inane conspiracy batshit.

Immediately after March 10, 2015, people experienced in foreign affairs and national security instantly recognized to a virtual certainty that Clinton’s emails had already been acquired by the espionage services of every major nation and perhaps passed on to terrorist organizations, because (a) the server was not secure and (b) communications of the U.S. Secretary of State would be a high priority for spy agencies.

Says Corsi, citing Corsi. Without a shred of evidence to back any of it.

And my personal favorite:

Special Counsel Mueller and his prosecutorial staff, the majority of whom are partisan Democrats and supporters of Hillary Clinton, whom he has intentionally hired, are effectively engaged in a “coup” against the United States and are working to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States, elected and empowered by the voters pursuant to the U.S. Constitution.

Backed by nothing, of course.

This is what happens when professional Conspiracy Theorists file court briefs.

Oh, and to add frosting to the batshit crazy cake......Corsi's lawyer is birther Larry Klayman. A man so addled with conspiracy nonsense that he once filed a petition to deport then President Barack Obama.

Last edited:
For what crime, exactly?

I know that things like due process, charges and even convictions are irrelevant to the right in the era of 'Lock Her Up!' But I figured I'd ask anyway.

#1)Can you give us an example of a witness that was tampered with? Specifically and with evidence.

Obstruction of Justice.

#2) How was Justice Obstructed, in what instance specifically, backed by what evidence?

#3) Falsifying evidence.

#3) Charging people with perjury and then telling them to lie about Trump. (Jerome Corsi)

Suggest you and Skylar learn to do research before spouting off. Senator Stevens, Enron, Hatfill, four innocent men imprisoned in Boston. Over $100 million in settlements that American taxpayers got stuck with due to Mueller's illegal activities. Including fabricating evidence, withholding evidence, threatening witnesses and suborning perjury. All can be found inside of a minute.
Show us, don't tell us, and we are still waiting. Or are you going to lie like the other Trump sheep on here who keep putting their fingers up their asses every time someone calls them out?

And for the record....I love Corsi's 78 page complaint. Its filled with the most inane conspiracy batshit.

Immediately after March 10, 2015, people experienced in foreign affairs and national security instantly recognized to a virtual certainty that Clinton’s emails had already been acquired by the espionage services of every major nation and perhaps passed on to terrorist organizations, because (a) the server was not secure and (b) communications of the U.S. Secretary of State would be a high priority for spy agencies.

Says Corsi, citing Corsi. Without a shred of evidence to back any of it.

And my personal favorite:

Special Counsel Mueller and his prosecutorial staff, the majority of whom are partisan Democrats and supporters of Hillary Clinton, whom he has intentionally hired, are effectively engaged in a “coup” against the United States and are working to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States, elected and empowered by the voters pursuant to the U.S. Constitution.

Backed by nothing, of course.

This is what happens when professional Conspiracy Theorists file court briefs.

Oh, and to add frosting to the batshit crazy cake......Corsi's lawyer is birther Larry Klayman. A man so addled with conspiracy nonsense that he once filed a petition to deport then President Barack Obama.
And look at all these Trump stooges who come on here to drop all these turds of lies, then run like the cowards that they are when called out. What a bunch of cowardly losers.

How is that EVERYONE including this asshole forgets that MUELLER is a REPUBLICAN appointed by REPUBLICANS? Talk about an inconvenient truth!

Birther king Jerome Corsi and his gadfly lawyer just tried to get Mueller disbarred and prosecuted for ‘treason’

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
03 DEC 2018 AT 10:28 ET

Jerome Corsi and his gadfly attorney on Monday demanded the removal — and disbarment — of special counsel Robert Mueller and his prosecutors.

The conservative activist says he turned down a “sweetheart deal” from Mueller in the ongoing Russia investigation involving President Donald Trump and his campaign, and Corsi and attorney Larry Klayman filed a complaint with acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker alleging misconduct against the special counsel.

“This rogue government tyranny perpetrated by a Special Counsel and his prosecutorial staff, which is designed to effectively overthrow a duly elected president by coercing and extorting false testimony by Dr. Corsi and others, cannot be permitted in a civilized society,” Klayman writes.

Those efforts amount to treason, according the complaint.

“Special Counsel Mueller and his prosecutorial staff, the majority of whom are partisan Democrats and supporters of Hillary Clinton, whom he has intentionally hired, are effectively engaged in a ‘coup’ against the United States and are working to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States, elected and empowered by the voters pursuant to the U.S. Constitution,” the complaint alleges.

The attorney insisted Corsi, the former Washington, D.C., bureau chief for InfoWars and the author of several conspiratorial books, was an “American hero” — not a felon — and that his activities were conducted as an investigative journalist and protected by the First Amendment....

Birther king Jerome Corsi and his gadfly lawyer just tried to get Mueller disbarred and prosecuted for ‘treason’
It doesn't matter what his supposed political party is.
He's a corrupt POS that needs to do the perp-walk.

For what crime, exactly?

Obstruction of Justice.
Falsifying evidence.
Mueller is running an investigation that started out with no crime.....it's an investigation in search of a crime.....any God Damn Crime.
And let's not forget his personal involvement in the sale of nuke materials to Russia, covering up crimes by the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. And don't get me started on his prosecutorial abuse with respect to Whitey Bulger.
The crime was alerted to the new incoming administration as early as January 7th, 2017. So no, there was/is a crime, and you are full of shit.
Bull Shit!!

The crime was Russian Collusion.
That isn't a crime.

It's very strange that dickheads like you think it's okay for Democrats to selectively harvest votes in California to make it look like they're winning the popular vote, and conspire with the media to steal elections and suppress the vote, but this cockamamie story about Russian Collusion is what matters to you.
I guess winning is the only thing that matters.

Unfortunately we end up stuck with a bunch of corrupt assholes that will sell us out to foreign interests.

Says you, citing you. Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Says who? The Registrar of Hawaii citing the original vital documents of Hawaii. Why would I ignore the Registrar of Hawaii and instead believe you, citing yourself? Especially after you've gobbled every fetid piece of conspiracy batshit....including your insane theory that Obama murdered his own grandmother.

Backed by nothing.

You genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.

Wow!

Does this mean you remembered not use in those documents any fonts that hadn't been invented at the time?

Obstruction of Justice.

#3) Falsifying evidence.

Show us, don't tell us, and we are still waiting. Or are you going to lie like the other Trump sheep on here who keep putting their fingers up their asses every time someone calls them out?
Says one of the Democrat party's sheep.....

Says you, citing you. Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Says who? The Registrar of Hawaii citing the original vital documents of Hawaii. Why would I ignore the Registrar of Hawaii and instead believe you, citing yourself? Especially after you've gobbled every fetid piece of conspiracy batshit....including your insane theory that Obama murdered his own grandmother.

Backed by nothing.

You genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.

Wow!

Does this mean you remembered not use in those documents any fonts that hadn't been invented at the time?

Laughing.....so you think you know better than the Registar of Hawaii on its own vital documents, birther?

That's adorable.

How is that EVERYONE including this asshole forgets that MUELLER is a REPUBLICAN appointed by REPUBLICANS? Talk about an inconvenient truth!

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Jerome Corsi and his gadfly attorney on Monday demanded the removal — and disbarment — of special counsel Robert Mueller and his prosecutors.

The conservative activist says he turned down a “sweetheart deal” from Mueller in the ongoing Russia investigation involving President Donald Trump and his campaign, and Corsi and attorney Larry Klayman filed a complaint with acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker alleging misconduct against the special counsel.

“This rogue government tyranny perpetrated by a Special Counsel and his prosecutorial staff, which is designed to effectively overthrow a duly elected president by coercing and extorting false testimony by Dr. Corsi and others, cannot be permitted in a civilized society,” Klayman writes.

“Special Counsel Mueller and his prosecutorial staff, the majority of whom are partisan Democrats and supporters of Hillary Clinton, whom he has intentionally hired, are effectively engaged in a ‘coup’ against the United States and are working to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States, elected and empowered by the voters pursuant to the U.S. Constitution,” the complaint alleges.

The attorney insisted Corsi, the former Washington, D.C., bureau chief for InfoWars and the author of several conspiratorial books, was an “American hero” — not a felon — and that his activities were conducted as an investigative journalist and protected by the First Amendment....

For what crime, exactly?

Obstruction of Justice.
Falsifying evidence.
Mueller is running an investigation that started out with no crime.....it's an investigation in search of a crime.....any God Damn Crime.
And let's not forget his personal involvement in the sale of nuke materials to Russia, covering up crimes by the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. And don't get me started on his prosecutorial abuse with respect to Whitey Bulger.
The crime was alerted to the new incoming administration as early as January 7th, 2017. So no, there was/is a crime, and you are full of shit.
Bull Shit!!

That isn't a crime.

It's very strange that dickheads like you think it's okay for Democrats to selectively harvest votes in California to make it look like they're winning the popular vote, and conspire with the media to steal elections and suppress the vote, but this cockamamie story about Russian Collusion is what matters to you.

Unfortunately we end up stuck with a bunch of corrupt assholes that will sell us out to foreign interests.

Here's the mandate created by Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein when seating Robert Mueller as Special Counsel.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Show us any mention of 'collusion'.

And given your abandonment of your claims regarding Mueller and 'obstruction of justice' and 'witness tampering', can we conclude that you can't back any of that nonsense up?

WRONG. The State of Hawaii has never produced a genuine copy of his BC because it doesn't exist. The amateurish forgery the WH put out was hilarious and easily exposed, created on a computer program that didn't exist in 1961.. When Barry's pal Neil Ambercrombie became governor of Hawaii, he told the press he'd find the long form and end the rumors.....he hasn't been heard from since on the subject. What's really funny is Barry telling a crowd his mother and father met on the bridge in Selma...FOUR YEARS AFTER HE WAS BORN. :21:
LOLOLOLOL

I can’t believe there are still birthers out there. I figured y’all dried and and evaporated by now.

But don’t worry, trump has his best investigators working it; and you won’t b’lieve what they’re finding!!

WRONG. The State of Hawaii has never produced a genuine copy of his BC because it doesn't exist. The amateurish forgery the WH put out was hilarious and easily exposed, created on a computer program that didn't exist in 1961.. When Barry's pal Neil Ambercrombie became governor of Hawaii, he told the press he'd find the long form and end the rumors.....he hasn't been heard from since on the subject. What's really funny is Barry telling a crowd his mother and father met on the bridge in Selma...FOUR YEARS AFTER HE WAS BORN. :21:
LOLOLOLOL

I can’t believe there are still birthers out there. I figured y’all dried and and evaporated by now.

But don’t worry, trump has his best investigators working it; and you won’t b’lieve what they’re finding!!

Oh, this one is a gem of pure insanity.

He insists that the day before the 2008 election, Obama flew back to Hawaii and smothered his grandmother with a pillow.

Because.....um, reasons?

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

For what crime, exactly?

Obstruction of Justice.
Falsifying evidence.
Bull Shit!!

That isn't a crime.

You ignorant dumb ass. The crime is "conspiracy". That is a crime.

And winning involves the truth, justice, and adherence to the rule of law. That's what winning is.

Take a look at Mueller's team sometime, dummy....they're all partisan frauds with sketchy track records. Corsi was approached and offered leniency if agreed to lie for them. Corsi is the one who will bring down this house of cards and hopefully indict Mueller for treason in a failed coup to unseat a sitting president.
Wrong.

‘Representative Jerrold Nadler, who’s in line to head the Judiciary Committee when Democrats take control of the House in January, said Thursday that the list of Mueller successes was long and damning.

“The special counsel has now secured guilty pleas from President Trump’s personal attorney, his campaign manager, his deputy campaign manager, a foreign policy adviser to his campaign, and his national security adviser,” Nadler said in a statement. “The president can pretend that this investigation has nothing to do with him and nothing to do with Russia, but these indictments speak for themselves.”’

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-29/what-cohen-plea-deal-means-for-trump-his-business-and-mueller

Ah, ask Rep. Nadler if any of those "guilty pleas" have anything to do with "collusion" between the Trump campaign and the Russian government to affect our elections. If they don't...then the entire Mueller investigation HAS been a witch hunt!

At least 3.

Papodoploous plead guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and Russia. Papodopolous admitted that he had been instructed by senior Trump camaign officials to go to Russia to collect dirt on Hillary including 'thousands of emails' from representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Cohen plead guilty to lying to congress about business deals between the Trump team and Russia. Where the Trump team secured financing for Trump Tower Moscow from a VTB bank, the second largest in Russia.....and under sanction from the US. With the Trump team even appealing to Putin personally for assistance.

With this same Cohen personally delivering a letter to then National Security Advisor Flynn to lift those *exact* sanctions that had been levied on VTB bank in Russia. And Flynn in secret contacts with Russia to lift those sanctions.....and then lying about it to the FBI. And worse, Flynn instructed his Deputy National Advisor MacFarland to lie as well.

With Flynn pleading guilty to lying to federal authorities about contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia.

With Mueller honing in on Corsi and Stone and their secret contacts with Julian Assange in coordinating the release of emails stolen by the Russians. With Corsi predictably lying about it.

And federal authorities in possession of wiretaps delviered to them by Spanish authorities in which Don Jr. was caught trying to set up yet ANOTHER secret meeting, this time with Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin.

And that's just what we know of.

Let's take this one at a time. George Papadopolous pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

Lying to FBI....about what? About contacts between Russia and the Trump team. Where Papodopolous was ordered by top Trump campaign officials to go to Russia and collect dirt on hillary (including thousands of emails) from representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Its all in his his indictment. Papodapolous was literally ordered by Trump campaign officials to go to Russia to get info from the Russian government to benefit the Trump campaign. And you're still claiming there was no evidence of collusion with the Russian government and the Trump campaign?

Um, wow.

He was never found guilty of collusion in any way shape or form. He drunkenly bragged about having access to thousands of Hillary Clinton emails held by Russians and then lied about THAT to the FBI!

That's not what Papodopolous' indictment says. This wasn't a 'drunken comment'. This was a coordinated series of plans and communications with representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs that spanned months. With instructions from the Trump team to go to Russia and collect dirt on Hillary from the Russian government.

Your characterization is contradicted by the indictment....which is a far more reliable source than you citing yourself.

Michael Flynn has not pleaded guilty to collusion either. He's pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about having conversations with Russian government officials prior to Trump being sworn in. He has never been found guilty of collusion in any way shape or form.

Michael Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations with the Russian government.....about what? About lifting the *exact* sanctions that VTB bank was under, the very bank that Trump's team had used to secured financing for Moscow Trump Tower. A project they had appealed to Vladimir Putin to *personally* to facilitate.

With the letter outlining the end of sanctions that VTB was under delivered to Flynn by hand.....by Michael Cohen. The man who lied to congress to cover up the continuation of the Moscow Trump Tower deal. And of course, Trump lied his ass off about the same deal.

Yet despite even *more* lies from the Trump team on contact with the Russians.....you insist that there is no evidence that the Trump team colluded with the Russians?

Again, wow.

Where in all of THAT...is there evidence of Russian collusion to undermine our elections? Let's not forget THAT is what the Mueller investigation was originally created to investigate! Your problem, Skylar...is that there is ZERO proof of that ever taking place other than on the Clinton side of the race! She actually colluded with Russians to smear her opponent. Mueller is bringing these charges of lying to the FBI and Congress because he can't find anything at all that the Trump campaign ever did that even begins to approach collusion!

So the Clinton campaign pays big money to create phony dossiers to smear Trump and the Obama Administration uses those dossiers as the "proof" that the Trump campaign was breaking the law and needed to be spied on by the Obama Justice Department even though they knew very well that the dossiers were phony and then the media and Democrats use all of that to make the claim that the Trump campaign HAS to be investigated by a Special Counsel! Only once that investigation begins...Mueller's team isn't even investigating collusion because let's face it...that never really existed outside of Richard Steeles phony dossiers and all of the sleazy things that the Clinton campaign was doing!

For what crime, exactly?

Obstruction of Justice.
Falsifying evidence.
Bull Shit!!

That isn't a crime.

And winning involves the truth, justice, and adherence to the rule of law. That's what winning is.
Conspiracy????

How exactly did the Russians change vote totals????
HUH????

You fucking imbecile!!!

There has to be a crime, not just a conspiracy. That's why it's called criminal conspiracy. Just a conspiracy isn't a crime.
And you have to have probable cause, not a opposition research dossier from a political opponent (Hillary).

The problem with you fucking Democrats is you no-longer believe in due-process.

For what crime, exactly?

Obstruction of Justice.
Falsifying evidence.
Bull Shit!!

That isn't a crime.

Conspiracy????

HUH????

You fucking imbecile!!!

There has to be a crime, not just a conspiracy. That's why it's called criminal conspiracy. Just a conspiracy isn't a crime.
And you have to have probable cause, not a opposition research dossier from a political opponent (Hillary).

Dumbass, no one ever accused Russia of changing vote totals.

Strawman much?

For what crime, exactly?

Obstruction of Justice.
Falsifying evidence.
Bull Shit!!

That isn't a crime.

Conspiracy????

HUH????

You fucking imbecile!!!

Look "shit for brains", inventing arguments in this thread that don't exist are for losers like you.

You want to change the conversation to vote totals, then let's have that conversation on another thread.

Lol! What a loser.

Wrong.

‘Representative Jerrold Nadler, who’s in line to head the Judiciary Committee when Democrats take control of the House in January, said Thursday that the list of Mueller successes was long and damning.

“The special counsel has now secured guilty pleas from President Trump’s personal attorney, his campaign manager, his deputy campaign manager, a foreign policy adviser to his campaign, and his national security adviser,” Nadler said in a statement. “The president can pretend that this investigation has nothing to do with him and nothing to do with Russia, but these indictments speak for themselves.”’

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-29/what-cohen-plea-deal-means-for-trump-his-business-and-mueller

Ah, ask Rep. Nadler if any of those "guilty pleas" have anything to do with "collusion" between the Trump campaign and the Russian government to affect our elections. If they don't...then the entire Mueller investigation HAS been a witch hunt!

At least 3.

Papodoploous plead guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and Russia. Papodopolous admitted that he had been instructed by senior Trump camaign officials to go to Russia to collect dirt on Hillary including 'thousands of emails' from representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Cohen plead guilty to lying to congress about business deals between the Trump team and Russia. Where the Trump team secured financing for Trump Tower Moscow from a VTB bank, the second largest in Russia.....and under sanction from the US. With the Trump team even appealing to Putin personally for assistance.

With this same Cohen personally delivering a letter to then National Security Advisor Flynn to lift those *exact* sanctions that had been levied on VTB bank in Russia. And Flynn in secret contacts with Russia to lift those sanctions.....and then lying about it to the FBI. And worse, Flynn instructed his Deputy National Advisor MacFarland to lie as well.

With Flynn pleading guilty to lying to federal authorities about contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia.

With Mueller honing in on Corsi and Stone and their secret contacts with Julian Assange in coordinating the release of emails stolen by the Russians. With Corsi predictably lying about it.

And federal authorities in possession of wiretaps delviered to them by Spanish authorities in which Don Jr. was caught trying to set up yet ANOTHER secret meeting, this time with Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin.

And that's just what we know of.

Let's take this one at a time. George Papadopolous pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

Lying to FBI....about what? About contacts between Russia and the Trump team. Where Papodopolous was ordered by top Trump campaign officials to go to Russia and collect dirt on hillary (including thousands of emails) from representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Its all in his his indictment. Papodapolous was literally ordered by Trump campaign officials to go to Russia to get info from the Russian government to benefit the Trump campaign. And you're still claiming there was no evidence of collusion with the Russian government and the Trump campaign?

Um, wow.

He was never found guilty of collusion in any way shape or form. He drunkenly bragged about having access to thousands of Hillary Clinton emails held by Russians and then lied about THAT to the FBI!

That's not what Papodopolous' indictment says. This wasn't a 'drunken comment'. This was a coordinated series of plans and communications with representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs that spanned months. With instructions from the Trump team to go to Russia and collect dirt on Hillary from the Russian government.

Your characterization is contradicted by the indictment....which is a far more reliable source than you citing yourself.

Michael Flynn has not pleaded guilty to collusion either. He's pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about having conversations with Russian government officials prior to Trump being sworn in. He has never been found guilty of collusion in any way shape or form.

Michael Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations with the Russian government.....about what? About lifting the *exact* sanctions that VTB bank was under, the very bank that Trump's team had used to secured financing for Moscow Trump Tower. A project they had appealed to Vladimir Putin to *personally* to facilitate.

With the letter outlining the end of sanctions that VTB was under delivered to Flynn by hand.....by Michael Cohen. The man who lied to congress to cover up the continuation of the Moscow Trump Tower deal. And of course, Trump lied his ass off about the same deal.

Yet despite even *more* lies from the Trump team on contact with the Russians.....you insist that there is no evidence that the Trump team colluded with the Russians?

Again, wow.

Where in all of THAT...is there evidence of Russian collusion to undermine our elections?
Are you high on drugs? Doing business with a foreign adversary during an election for quid pro quo, just means that team Trump was compromised. They were susceptible to black mail and Russia became the new owners of this country because of it. Team Trump just sold us out, which is a foreign policy disaster.
Let's not forget THAT is what the Mueller investigation was originally created to investigate!
And it has. And it has uncovered several conspiracies where team Trump attacked our country via corresponding with Russia to influence the election. You want evidence? The Trump Tower meeting is evidence. Cambridge Analytica and its involvement is evidence. The Jerome Corsi email dump is evidence.
Your problem, Skylar...is that there is ZERO proof of that ever taking place other than on the Clinton side of the race!
Wrong! Sylar proved the conspiracy and so did I.
She actually colluded with Russians to smear her opponent.
Negative! You are an uninformed dumb ass. Her opposition research was not with a foreign enemy, which is not illegal. Try again.
Mueller is bringing these charges of lying to the FBI and Congress because he can't find anything at all that the Trump campaign ever did that even begins to approach collusion!
I just spelled out the clear crimes for multiple conspiracies. The fact that you live in a bubble detached from reality is on you.

So the Clinton campaign pays big money to create phony dossiers to smear Trump and the Obama Administration uses those dossiers as the "proof" that the Trump campaign was breaking the law and needed to be spied on by the Obama Justice Department even though they knew very well that the dossiers were phony and then the media and Democrats use all of that to make the claim that the Trump campaign HAS to be investigated by a Special Counsel! Only once that investigation begins...Mueller's team isn't even investigating collusion because let's face it...that never really existed outside of Richard Steeles phony dossiers and all of the sleazy things that the Clinton campaign was doing!
So prove the Dossier is phony?

Says one of the Democrat party's sheep.....
Thanks for proving to us that you are nothing more than a liar.

Obstruction of Justice.
Falsifying evidence.
Bull Shit!!

That isn't a crime.

Conspiracy????

HUH????

You fucking imbecile!!!

Look "shit for brains", inventing arguments in this thread that don't exist are for losers like you.

You want to change the conversation to vote totals, then let's have that conversation on another thread.

Lol! What a loser.
This is not a conversation.
This is like talking to a brick wall.
What is the liberal version of a Birther, because that's what you are?
Russian Collusion is pure fantasy.
It was designed to protect Hillary and Obama from being held accountable for all of the crimes they committed during the Obama Administration.
There is no way they can manipulate this into getting rid of Trump and they know this.
It's just an election scheme to win back Congress and the White House at the same time they protect Hillary and Obama, and it's being funded by the US taxpayer.

Forum List

Back