Log Cabin Repubicans come out, support Milo, bash Dems

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
well they came out to bash the Dems, but not.....never mind

btw can any of you pilgrims tell me what that 'log' refers to in their name?........

Washington, D.C. — Last night, the campus of the University of California at Berkeley was ravaged by left-wing protesters engaging in violent disruption in response to an appearance by outspoken gay conservative pundit Milo Yiannopoulos hosted by the Berkeley College Republicans.

“Tolerance is as tolerance does, and the left seems willing to tolerate those who agree with them — and only those,” Log Cabin Republicans President Gregory T. Angelo stated. “Log Cabin Republicans condemns the Berkeley protesters engaging in violence and attacks on police under the guise of freedom of speech, and applauds President Trump for speaking out against this flagrant bastardization of the First Amendment. As an organization with a chapter and constituency on the school’s campus, these outrageous actions directly endangering the safety of our members hit especially close to home. Lock. Them. Up!

Log Cabin Republicans | Log Cabin Republicans Statement on Berkeley Riots

Milo's a big fan of Trumps, calls him Daddy. I tried to start a Milio for Press Secretary movement but that didn't fucking work.

Funny a Gay man doesn't get the support of the left which proves the assertion the left only approves of those who agree with them.

Milo's a big fan of Trumps, calls him Daddy. I tried to start a Milio for Press Secretary movement but that didn't fucking work.

Funny a Gay man doesn't get the support of the left which proves the assertion the left only approves of those who agree with them.

here's the deal pilgrim

righties have been bashing the gays for decades, it's a staple of their overall schtick

so, when some freaky gay guy (who would HAVE to be freaky to be a gay Repub) hits the news cycle, I sorta like rubbing it in your face

you can't handle the truth

It's also odd that the people who have been slowly promoting pedo-perversion -progressives- now have their hair on fire about Milo's comments to a couple of nobody webcasters.

Milo is losing it.

I wonder what kind of song Frank Zappa would make about a guy (and I say that loosely) like Milo?

here's the deal pilgrim

righties have been bashing the gays for decades, it's a staple of their overall schtick

so, when some freaky gay guy (who would HAVE to be freaky to be a gay Repub) hits the news cycle, I sorta like rubbing it in your face

You mean Establishment "Conservatives" have been bashing gays. I could careless about the homo's lifestyle choices and holy shit Milio is a senior editor for a Conservative news organization

here's the deal pilgrim

Log Cabin Republicans have been around for quite some time. 1977 to be exact.

odd that even with everything going on, they are still republicans, but I guess they figure it's better than being a democrat

It's also odd that the people who have been slowly promoting pedo-perversion -progressives- now have their hair on fire about Milo's comments to a couple of nobody webcasters.
Milo is a self confessed troll when he says outrageous BS you have to take it with a grain of salt.

Milo is a self confessed troll when he says outrageous BS you have to take it with a grain of salt.
Part of his schtick, like Liberace and his outlandish costumes

here's the deal pilgrim

Log Cabin Republicans have been around for quite some time. 1977 to be exact.

odd that even with everything going on, they are still republicans, but I guess they figure it's better than being a democrat
Democrats will drop whoever they decide is the victim group of the month for the next one. Smart gays realize this.

I know who he is and what he does.

Still, the feigned outrage from the left is odd, don't ya think?

Part of his schtick, like Liberace and his outlandish costumes
And it hilariously drives lefties batshit insane. As Milio would say it's delicious.

I know who he is and what he does.

Still, the feigned outrage from the let is odd, don't ya think?
Nope its pretty much in line with the Party platform if you don't agree with it, it doesn't matter what "Victim group" you belong to you are considered a pariah by those diversity loving hypocrites .

Forum List

Back