LMAO! This is fun...

I doubt either one of you airheads watched the video, did you? You just saw the Move On in the URL and your knee-jerk rightwing bias got in the way. Typical.

I doubt either one of you airheads watched the video, did you? You just saw the Move On in the URL and your knee-jerk rightwing bias got in the way. Typical.

Yep; it does keep annoying facts out of the way. MITT predicted winner in Illinois, by CBS. Kinda early to me.

I tend not to pay attention to highly partisan bullshit from either side. That way, my mind is free to consider the issues as they really are, not fed bullshit by idiots. Naturally, you are welcome to accept having your opinions provided to you by partisan hacks. It's a free country - at least, it pretends to be.

I tend not to pay attention to highly partisan bullshit from either side. That way, my mind is free to consider the issues as they really are, not fed bullshit by idiots. Naturally, you are welcome to accept having your opinions provided to you by partisan hacks. It's a free country - at least, it pretends to be.

Awww.....c'mon CG...lighten up. It was pretty cute and funny. There have been a lot of anti-Obama jokes and cartoons I have laughed at because whether or not I agreed with them they were downright funny.

I tend not to pay attention to highly partisan bullshit from either side. That way, my mind is free to consider the issues as they really are, not fed bullshit by idiots.

Um...the video is not partisan or biased. It's simply a list of all the advertisers by logo who have abandoned Mr. Limpballs. Your mind isn't free at all. It's completely locked into the rightwing fringe zone and you are extremely prejudiced. Thanks for making this so easy to prove.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back