"Little White Bitch"

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Foxx and his Foxxhole crew started bashing Miley Cyrus after someone called into Foxx's Sirius satellite show Sunday to criticize the teen for vowing last month to "ruin" the rock band Radiohead for declining to meet with her at the Grammy Awards show.

E! News said Cyrus was referred to on the radio show as a "little white bitch" and advised to "do some heroin" and "make a sex tape and grow up." Several people are talking during the segment and it is unclear who exactly made the "bitch" remark.

"She's gonna ruin Radiohead's career? The same Radiohead that gets paid $1 million just to sample their songs? Make a sex tape and grow up," E! quoted Foxx, a comedian, actor and singer, as saying. "Get like Britney Spears and do some heroin. Do like Lindsay Lohan and start seeing a lesbian and get some crack in your pipe. Catch chlamydia on a bicycle seat. That's what I want."

Miley called 'white bitch' on Foxx show - UPI.com

Thanks for making me aware of this situation.

I will follow it closely for any breaking developments.

I have to agree with Foxx. Cyrus has a lot to learn about the limitations of her celebrity. the pompous audacity involved in the assumption that she could have the slightest impact on Radiohead is very funny. And, since Jaimie Foxx is ACTUALLY talented as fuck instead of a disney product sold off by an aging one hit wonder father, I think he makes a very valid point. Hanna Montana would NOT have made it through Willy Wonka's Factory alive.

• Banned
I have to agree with Foxx. I think he makes a very valid point.
You agree with Foxx a 43 year old man talking to a 16 year old minor like this?

"Cyrus was referred to on the radio show as a little white bitch and advised to do some heroin and "make a sex tape and grow up. Get like Britney Spears and do some heroin. Do like Lindsay Lohan and start seeing a lesbian and get some crack in your pipe. Catch chlamydia on a bicycle seat".

yes. Miley Cyrus is a media product whose fabricated youthful stardom has turned her into a little white bitch. Are you under the impression that 16 year olds are uniformly filled with Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice? Especially the ones who have become nothing more than a product to sell at wal mart post-studio magic?

Spare the rod...

ps.. Foxx is a comedian not a High School career councelor. Are you thinking that the above quote is the worst thing that has ever been said about arrogant starlet creations?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I think many people like yourself don't see negros as 100% percent human and that is why you see a adult negro's sexual and racial attack on a 16 year old minor acceptable.

If a white adult male behaved in the same manner towards a negro minor, the standard would be different.

Last edited:
I think many people like yourself don't see negros as 100% percent human and that is why you see a adult negro's sexual and racial attack on a 16 year old minor acceptable.

If a white adult male behaved in the same manner towards a negro minor, the standard would be different.

Nappy headed ho anyone?

what the fuck are you talking about? Miley Cyrus IS a spoiled little white girl. end of story.

if you want to call someone a ****** then do it and get it out of your system, dude. Not only did Foxx make a spot on observation but your reverse hypothetical is nothing short of fucking retarded. How many black youths get pegged as a THUG or BABY MAMMA or any range of derogatory labels? I think you need to take your complaint back to niggermania where you might feel more comfortable posting.

what the fuck are you talking about? Miley Cyrus IS a spoiled little white girl. end of story.
He did not say she is a "spoiled little white girl", he said she is a "little white bitch" that should make a sex tape, smoke crack, do some heroin, start seeing a lesbian, and catch chlamydia.

It is interesting that you would change his words to make him appear more civilized.

He did not say she is a "spoiled little white girl", he said she is a "little white bitch" that should make a sex tape, smoke crack, do some heroin, start seeing a lesbian, and catch chlamydia.

It is interesting that you would change his words to make him appear more civilized.

Why the fuck do you even care? Both are celebrities living in their own fantasy world. They are not real people.

Exactly, yeah it's no doubt Miley Cyrus IS spoilt and is a bit annoying, but how on earth did a 41 year old man come up with the idea that a 16 year old (Basically a child, not going to be the most mature person on earth now is she?) should get Chlamydia, Smoke a pipe, Do Heroin and whatever else was said.

He said in response something pathetic like 'people know i'm a comedian, you know my heart.' Bullshittttt! That is the most distasteful humour I have ever heard. And, to be honest stating someone's race is not racist; But why couldn't that ignorant woman just of said 'little bitch' so really, it IS insinuating her race is a bad thing and actually starting a string of harmful insults...God knows what would happen if the likes of Ricky Gervais or any other white comedian for that matter said a 16 year old black girl is 'a little black bitch'. Blatant double standards, is what that is.

I have to agree with Foxx. Cyrus has a lot to learn about the limitations of her celebrity. the pompous audacity involved in the assumption that she could have the slightest impact on Radiohead is very funny. And, since Jaimie Foxx is ACTUALLY talented as fuck instead of a disney product sold off by an aging one hit wonder father, I think he makes a very valid point. Hanna Montana would NOT have made it through Willy Wonka's Factory alive.

Agreed, though maybe the real target should be Disney. They've always slipped adult images or themes into their work, but it seems to have exploded in the last decade. There was a fantastic episode of South Park covering this issue a few weeks ago.

The Ring - Episode Guide - South Park Studios

I agree with Foxx, but it was DAMN STUPID of him to call her a little white bitch... I mean, how stupid do you have to be to let it slip like that? Isn't he supposed to be a professional and KNOW what he can and can't say? Remember what an uproar did the 'nappy headed ho' comment generate?

And Cyrus... what a dumb little brat.

Just because name calling and insults are a natural way for black men to treat women and children does not make it ok.

Just because name calling and insults are a natural way for black men to treat women and children does not make it ok.

Oh, I see. So really, this is about YOUR racism, right?

Figured as much.

Little white bitches of the world, UNITE. (pasty ones, too).

how long does it take to develop enough callous tissue on your knuckles so that they don't bleed when you walk?

do you find it difficult to find a hat that fits?

Forum List

Back