Listen To Ex-Gays...

Kagom said:
That's where you get into a different area. Pedophiles HURT children when they engage in sex. They hurt them either physically, mentally, or emotionally. Homosexuals don't (unless it's a case of rape, but that happens to all sexualities).

Really. . . homosexuallity doesn't hurt or cause damage to others? Seems that I have read that suicide is very prevalent in the homosexual community. I know that AIDs was brought to and spread across this country primarily by homosexuals and bisexuals. I personally knew 3 guys that died from this disease. I think they and the people that loved them were definitely hurt by the lifestyle that killed them.

You didn't answer my question. . . is pedophilia a mental disorder on your world? Can it be cured?

Kagom said:
And that is total bull. There are conservative homosexuals (Log Cabin Republicans).

By the way, that was totally cute.

Know what my favorite is?

Bush is mentally disordered
People who support Bush support a mentally disordered leader
Therefore, all who support Bush are mentally disordered.

Really, over half of this country is "mentally disordered"? Our President has a mental disorder? These statements reveal that you aren't worthy of intelligent conversation. . . grow up kid. You are participating in a lifestyle that will kill you earlier than you would like, I have seen it up close . . . it isn't pretty!

Kagom said:
And that is total bull. There are conservative homosexuals (Log Cabin Republicans).

By the way, that was totally cute.

Know what my favorite is?

Bush is mentally disordered
People who support Bush support a mentally disordered leader
Therefore, all who support Bush are mentally disordered.

For your info the Log Cabin group is just another liberal group underneath the Republican "Big Tent". They just disagree with some of the liberal issues, but not homosexuality. Belonging to the Republican Party does not necessarily mean you are a true conservative.

Why is it so many homosexuals change their religion to Buddhism or whatever? Just like they change their political beliefs to liberalism. Because a true Christian does not condone homosexuality and homosexuals seek out belief systems to support their deviant behavior. Buddhism does not really support homosexuality. There is no major religion that does.

sitarro said:
Really. . . homosexuallity doesn't hurt or cause damage to others? Seems that I have read that suicide is very prevalent in the homosexual community. I know that AIDs was brought to and spread across this country primarily by homosexuals and bisexuals. I personally knew 3 guys that died from this disease. I think they and the people that loved them were definitely hurt by the lifestyle that killed them.

You didn't answer my question. . . is pedophilia a mental disorder on your world? Can it be cured?
You seem to talk as if heterosexuals don't get AIDs. You know why suicide is so prevalent in homosexual society? Because people make fun of them, call them names, condemn them, judge them, and act like complete assholes. They feel worthless because their family spurns them, they feel like no one wants them because society and religion says they're evil and will be burning in hell while society says that they aren't regular human beings. You think about it, this is typical things that CAUSE suicide tendencies in anyone. But we get a good brunt of it. I'm not playing the victim card, but it IS true.

Pedophilia is a mental disorder. Why? Because people can be controlled to lose those desires.

Actually, you know WHY I said what I said? Retort. You're not acting very mature with your own "Democrats are mentally disordered" b-s. Immaturity returns immature commentary.

Will my lifestyle kill me early? I doubt it. I'm very much a monogamous person and I screen partners/lovers. That's for my own safety. I dont' get drunk and don't intend to. I don't do drugs that will inhibit my decisions. If anything kills me, it'll probably be some type of cancer that I'll inherit from either my mom's side or my dad's side of the family, not my sexuality.

ScreamingEagle said:
For your info the Log Cabin group is just another liberal group underneath the Republican "Big Tent". They just disagree with some of the liberal issues, but not homosexuality. Belonging to the Republican Party does not necessarily mean you are a true conservative.

Why is it so many homosexuals change their religion to Buddhism or whatever? Just like they change their political beliefs to liberalism. Because a true Christian does not condone homosexuality and homosexuals seek out belief systems to support their deviant behavior. Buddhism does not really support homosexuality. There is no major religion that does.
You're kidding? I see more homosexuals as Christians than anything else. Believe it or not, Hinduism does tolerate homosexuality, but not as of today. The Kama Sutra has passages for homosexual sex in it. Allow me to rephrase that, the Indian government doesn't tolerate it. The Abrahamic faiths are the only ones that typically do not support homosexuality.

I challenge your words on the Log Cabin Republicans. I've met a few of them and they are just the same as any Republican excluding the homosexual issues. Hell, sometimes they even support banning gay marriage.

Kagom said:
You're kidding? I see more homosexuals as Christians than anything else. Believe it or not, Hinduism does tolerate homosexuality, but not as of today. The Kama Sutra has passages for homosexual sex in it. Allow me to rephrase that, the Indian government doesn't tolerate it. The Abrahamic faiths are the only ones that typically do not support homosexuality.

I challenge your words on the Log Cabin Republicans. I've met a few of them and they are just the same as any Republican excluding the homosexual issues. Hell, sometimes they even support banning gay marriage.

Maybe I should rephrase what I said. There is no major religion that generally endorses homosexuality. There are, of course, many sects and subsects that do. Some are more neutral on the subject.

I don't know of any social conservatives that support the homosexual agenda. I don't think the Log Cabin group is against gay marriage but I could be wrong. Is it?

ScreamingEagle said:
Maybe I should rephrase what I said. There is no major religion that generally endorses homosexuality. There are, of course, many sects and subsects that do. Some are more neutral on the subject.

I don't know of any social conservatives that support the homosexual agenda. I don't think the Log Cabin group is against gay marriage but I could be wrong. Is it?
Mmm...only the Abrahamic faiths dont' endorse it. The rest are neutral and one religion (Shintoism) believes homosexual love is the most pure kind of love.

I recall in general they were and that the LC Republicans had a major split because of the issue. That's what I recall hearing.

Kagom said:
Mmm...only the Abrahamic faiths dont' endorse it. The rest are neutral and one religion (Shintoism) believes homosexual love is the most pure kind of love.

I recall in general they were and that the LC Republicans had a major split because of the issue. That's what I recall hearing.

Being neutral is a far cry from endorsement. And Shintoism does not actively endorse homosexuality but is more inclusive as it is about family, procreation, nature and is pantheistic in nature. However since ancient Shintoism had a cult-like phallus worship, I can see your misinterpretation.

Log Cabin supports gay marriage:
Log Cabin supported the election of George W. Bush in the 2000 presidential election, but has since been critical of many actions (and inactions) of the Bush Administration. In particular, Log Cabin strongly supports the right of same-sex couples to be legally married. "Civil marriage equality will benefit society by encouraging stable relationships, strengthening the institution of marriage and providing important protection for gay and lesbian families," Log Cabin says.

Accordingly, Log Cabin Republicans have condemned Bush's support for a Constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage in all states, although they have tried to avoid criticizing Bush by name, preferring to attack the influence of the "radical right" on the Republican Party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Republican

ScreamingEagle said:
Being neutral is a far cry from endorsement. And Shintoism does not actively endorse homosexuality but is more inclusive as it is about family, procreation, nature and is pantheistic in nature. However since ancient Shintoism had a cult-like phallus worship, I can see your misinterpretation.

Log Cabin supports gay marriage:
I heard what I heard from someone who is a practicing Shintoist.

Neutrality doesn't mean condemnation either, does it?

With LC: I made a mistake. I just said I heard. I recall seeing something about there being a split between them because of the issue. My mistake! But they are still largely Republican oriented.

Kagom said:
Nah, it's not a mental disorder. It could be controlled or even cured if it were. Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that has no cure, but can be controlled with medication. How come homosexuality can't be controlled or cured like other mental disorders? That's just common sense, nothing supernatural or scientific.

It's abnormal to you but normal to me. Vaginal sex is abnormal to me and normal to you. Do you get that? I think you read the words and it processes, but you discard it because it doesn't say what you want it to say.

Yeah... homosexuality is a mental illness, and it can be cured. Just like any other mental disorder. Your arguement of "it isn't because I say so" is shallow and full of holes. You suffer from an abnormal compulsion to have sex with men. It is your conscious "choice" to act out these perverted compulsions rather than seek help. You are in complete and utter denial that there is anything wrong with you. You are a freak of nature, and you spew this drivel about how beautiful queer sex is, when in reality, it turns the stomach of virtually every human being on earth.

In a way I feel sorry for you. Someone has put this notion in your head that if you just give in to these sick compulsions of your's, everything will be OK, and that there's nothing wrong with you. Again, in reality, whoever tells you that is just blowing hot air up your skirt. It's a lie, and it isn't helping you. What you need is to listen to normal people, that aren't going to lie to you, or try to candy coat your illness.

People give faggots a hard time out of frustration. Normal people can't understand why anyone would want to be a queer. And it IS something you WANT. Because if you if you didn't, you'd stop kidding yourself and get the help you need.

Pale Rider said:
Yeah... homosexuality is a mental illness, and it can be cured. Just like any other mental disorder. Your arguement of "it isn't because I say so" is shallow and full of holes. You suffer from an abnormal compulsion to have sex with men. It is your conscious "choice" to act out these perverted compulsions rather than seek help. You are in complete and utter denial that there is anything wrong with you. You are a freak of nature, and you spew this drivel about how beautiful queer sex is, when in reality, it turns the stomach of virtually every human being on earth.

In a way I feel sorry for you. Someone has put this notion in your head that if you just give in to these sick compulsions of your's, everything will be OK, and that there's nothing wrong with you. Again, in reality, whoever tells you that is just blowing hot air up your skirt. It's a lie, and it isn't helping you. What you need is to listen to normal people, that aren't going to lie to you, or try to candy coat your illness.

People give faggots a hard time out of frustration. Normal people can't understand why anyone would want to be a queer. And it IS something you WANT. Because if you if you didn't, you'd stop kidding yourself and get the help you need.
My argument isn't "because I say so". I'm saying that if there has been no real curing going on and that if psychological patients who were supposedly suffering the "mental illness" of homosexuality, they would either be cured or controlled by now. Since none of that has truly happened, it proves that it isn't a mental illness. That's not hard to comprehend. That is very much common sense. Schizophrenia is a mental illness. We can control it, though. Dissociative Identity Disorder is a mental illness. We can cure and control it, though. Homosexuality isn't a mental illness. We can't control nor cure it.

It's an abnormal compulsion: possibly. You don't know what nature intended with homosexuals. Nature's a weird thing. It has monkeys who like masturbating into their mouths and insects that like to eat each other. That would be abormal to us, but very much normal to them. Do we accept these things as normal in a somewhat unconscious basis: yes, we do. Don't believe me? That's fine. I'm not asking you to. I'm giving you what I believe as well as a fact or two.

Homosexual sex is beautiful to me. I can understand why you wouldn't see it that way mainly because I don't view heterosexual sex as beautiful. I find it repulsive and weird. But do I campaign against what's considered the norm: No. I know it'd be folly to.

I don't have many people who try to "put this notions in my head that if I just give in to these sick compulsions of mine, everything will be OK, and that there's nothing wrong with me." You don't live my life nor go through anything I go through and vice versa. All I'm going to say is I put up with much opposition. I'm going on what I believe to be and feel right. You don't want to believe that, that's your prerogative.

I don't need help. I'm happy with my life after much inner and outer struggling. I know I'm gay and I know that it wasn't something I just chose to be one day. My attraction isn't something I choose. My actions are, but not my attractions.

I see myself as normal as do other people. I view you to be just as normal as me in terms of sexuality. I don't see you as any less or any more of a person than me.

hrm..

Unknown said:
Do you find it Ironic that those most opposed to Homosexuality, vocally here on the board, are those who are using the most graphic details of homosexual acts?

or something like that. :)

Kagom said:
You seem to talk as if heterosexuals don't get AIDs. You know why suicide is so prevalent in homosexual society? Because people make fun of them, call them names, condemn them, judge them, and act like complete assholes. They feel worthless because their family spurns them, they feel like no one wants them because society and religion says they're evil and will be burning in hell while society says that they aren't regular human beings. You think about it, this is typical things that CAUSE suicide tendencies in anyone. But we get a good brunt of it. I'm not playing the victim card, but it IS true.

Wasn't it a homosexual flight attendant that screwed around with a monkey
that brought AIDs to our shores? And wasn't it promiscous homosexuals in bathhouses that spread it across this country where idiot women like Grace on "Will and Grace" screwed around with their homosexual buddies, picked it up and spread it to normal guys who then unsuspectingly spread it to other normal people?

The suicide rate, drug addiction rate and alcoholic rate are all more likely a self loathing problem. Where as most people would want to figure out a solution to the problem of being completely different from 90% of the human population of the planet, the homosexual community would rather promote their difference and pretend that because insects and monkees do it, it's natural. Whatever you want to compare yourself to, it can't be too tough to be superior to a roach.

Kagom said:
Pedophilia is a mental disorder. Why? Because people can be controlled to lose those desires.

Really, it can be controlled? How surprised the kids that have had their lives changed by these assholes will be to hear that. And the parents of the children that were murdered by these same shits, they will surely be relieved.

Kagom said:
Actually, you know WHY I said what I said? Retort. You're not acting very mature with your own "Democrats are mentally disordered" b-s. Immaturity returns immature commentary.

Wrong poster, I never said that. But now that you bring it up.....

Kagom said:
Will my lifestyle kill me early? I doubt it. I'm very much a monogamous person and I screen partners/lovers. That's for my own safety. I dont' get drunk and don't intend to. I don't do drugs that will inhibit my decisions. If anything kills me, it'll probably be some type of cancer that I'll inherit from either my mom's side or my dad's side of the family, not my sexuality.

Typical of a kid to think that way, check out the average age of death for homosexuals. It is pretty rare to meet older ones, surely a big boy like you should have noticed that while cruisin the bars. I guess you haven't had any of that punch that is always present at predominately homosexual parties. I have been to a few and the punch is always heavily spiked with many kinds of drugs and alcohol. And an 18 year old, I bet you're very popular at the clubs, don't worry about any of that date rape drug stuff. . .homosexuals would never do that to a young innocent guy like you. . . by the way, I have some beautiful lake front property in New Orleans for sale...... :duh3:

sitarro said:
Wasn't it a homosexual flight attendant that screwed around with a monkey
that brought AIDs to our shores? And wasn't it promiscous homosexuals in bathhouses that spread it across this country where idiot women like Grace on "Will and Grace" screwed around with their homosexual buddies, picked it up and spread it to normal guys who then unsuspectingly spread it to other normal people?

The suicide rate, drug addiction rate and alcoholic rate are all more likely a self loathing problem. Where as most people would want to figure out a solution to the problem of being completely different from 90% of the human population of the planet, the homosexual community would rather promote their difference and pretend that because insects and monkees do it, it's natural. Whatever you want to compare yourself to, it can't be too tough to be superior to a roach.

Really, it can be controlled? How surprised the kids that have had their lives changed by these assholes will be to hear that. And the parents of the children that were murdered by these same shits, they will surely be relieved.

Wrong poster, I never said that. But now that you bring it up.....

Typical of a kid to think that way, check out the average age of death for homosexuals. It is pretty rare to meet older ones, surely a big boy like you should have noticed that while cruisin the bars. I guess you haven't had any of that punch that is always present at predominately homosexual parties. I have been to a few and the punch is always heavily spiked with many kinds of drugs and alcohol. And an 18 year old, I bet you're very popular at the clubs, don't worry about any of that date rape drug stuff. . .homosexuals would never do that to a young innocent guy like you. . . by the way, I have some beautiful lake front property in New Orleans for sale...... :duh3:
I'd highly doubt a "homosexual flight attendant" decided to screw around with a monkey and got AIDs. Not to say that it wasn't a human being who had sex, but to go for the homosexuals from the get-go only shows you want to demonize them right off.

I've said why they're more suicidal and likely to do drug abuse. It isn't because they hate themselves for being gay, it's because people mistreat them, abuse them, call them names, condemn them, etc. If you were to go through that constantly, you'd probably feel that way too.

I don't cruise bars. I'm not that much of a risk-taker. Also, what makes you think I"m not aware that homosexuals do date-rape? It's folly to even assume they wouldn't. Date-rape is something both sexualities do, though it seems more prevalent in heterosexuals than homosexuals (that's an opinion from what I've seen).

Forum List

Back