List Some Positive things about somebody else

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
This may require some others-promoting...but :)

My Dad is very wise and presents his feelings and thoughts in an articulate - if repetative - way.

My mom makes great baked-goods.

My wife makes 'better' baked goods.

My daughter loves Jesus and tries to do the right thing.

My son is a fighter.

5stringJeff can get onto one's computer, and COMPLETELY change the sound-scheme within 35 seconds.

:)

My co-workers are the kindest and funniest people around.

My mom has good taste in movies (9 out of 10 times)

My cousin's daughter has a great affinity for acting (she will be my rival forever!)

I have the best parents truly.
My family has always been there for me.
Vangellis creates the most beautiful music.
My neighbor has the nicest lawnscape.

My mom has a servant's heart.
My husband Takes his responsibilities as a man seriously.
My daughter Abbie is the most dependable kid.
My daughter, Emma is very athletically talented.
My son, David has perfect comic timing.
My son Jason is going to be every woman's dream when he becomes a man. He is hard-working, loving, passionate, and darned cute, too!
My best friend is loyal, enthusiatic, bright, and a good example to me.
My sister, Beth, has the most generous heart I know.
My sister, Barb, would take the shirt off her back for anyone.
My sister, Angie, has a lot of self-discipline, which I admire intensely.
My mother-in-law has never tried to come between me & my husband.

I'm getting tired of typing! LOL! Everyone I know has SOMETHING good about them. And some people have so much good in them that I am compelled to just LOVE them.

First my family and 'real life' friends:

My mom was the world's best mom; ever so smart, though not well educated; understanding and empathetic; the world's best grandma; funniest person I've ever known; most astute political sense of anyone, bar none.

My dad is kind, generous, a wonderful grandfather/surrogate father to my kids. He should have a more patient daughter. :(

My brother is terrific, also a great role model and surrogate for my kids. He's helped them move apts/dorms time and time again. When my daughter had a problem with a boyfriend-he came calling, nicely. Same when the ex was causing problems in person; calm, in control, but deadly serious.

My daughter has a voice of an angel. Nov. 7th she will be performing at Chicago Orchestra Hall for her school. At the end of October she'll be performing with her chamber choir down in TX at one of the universities.

My older son is probably the nicest kid you could meet. Seriously, people wonder where I got him from. :laugh: He's the kind of kid that will see elderly neighbor taking groceries out of their car, stop driving and help them. He's heard little kids crying outside and will go find out their problem. He has emptied his savings account to bail out friends a couple times, then tried to get them to go for help. He said though, never more than once per friend, any more would not be a favor.

The youngest, very disciplined and ambitious probably say it best. Whether cross country running, school, work, even girlfriends, he is just committed. He's all about goals and objectives and has been since about 5 years old. When he was younger, not always so good goals, as he's gotten older, much better. He just won two awards, one for his performance as a resident assistant-one of the youngest ever at his university and another for law enforcement aid-which is his major. He's on scedual to graduate a semester early, but is going to go to Disney to study their security for a semester, before doing the practicum at a police department.

I have the best friends anyone could ever hope for. They've been with me through very good and very bad. If I lost my house tomorrow, I have at least 3 friends that I know would let me live with them. One friend, my best, I've been friends with since we were toddlers. Another 2 from high school, 2 from college, and 2 very close friends from my current teaching position. 3 of their husbands are also very close friends, who actually like when we all get together. The are also terrific in that they know that sometimes 'we girls' need to be alone.

Last but not least, the young people I teach. Any of them can be a pain for a moment, but really they give me hope for the future. While a class can have a difficult personality, the individual students are caring, sensitive, and kind. I hate when I read of 'the new generation' being selfish, etc. They are not, no more than we were, which really was not so bad.

My brother is the most genuinely good person I've known in my 16 years of life.
My mom does too much for me, time after time.
My dad is quintessentially balanced between humorous and serious.

Everyone I've met at my school have been open and hospitable, proving the Midwest is indeed God's country.

My husband is one of the most hardworking guys I know. He loves his job and does well at it, and it is his hard work and dedication to our family that allows me to be able to stay home and be a daycare provider.

My grandma is one of the best cooks there is. I would rather drive 4 hours North to the middle of nowhere, in sub-zero temps and bitter cold winds for her Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner than drive a half hour to my husband's family dinners.

Mm is VERY smart & the kindest man I know, and he makes me laugh; along with being an awesome drummer, singer, songwriter.

My father could aggravate the life out of a person, but he was one of the wisest men.

I met Claudia through our crafts. She is a wonderful designer & craftsman. She listened to me when Zachary died. She & her husband recently moved from KY to AZ. I wonder if I'll ever see her again?

Hanna. She & my son went to school & was raised together. She's in TN so we don't see each other often. She is a woman I admire.

An unfamiliar woman in a laundry-mat saw that I was trying to learn to crochet. It only took her a few minutes to show me how to correctly hold the thread; said that it would be awkward at first, but it would pay off. I want to publicly thank this woman for her kindness & interest in a little girl.

Forum List

Back