Lip enhancement treatment?

Emma_wilson

Rookie
Jun 2, 2015
Hi everyone,
Which is the best way to enhance our lips. I mean which is the cost effective and permanent way to achieve sexy lips. I have heard about various treatments like lip fillers and surgical methods. I am scared about the complications of surgical methods. Is their any risks if I get one? I am also looking for a good cosmetic surgeon in Toronto area. Already know about Dr. Kris Conrad. Any other suggestions?

Hi everyone,
Which is the best way to enhance our lips. I mean which is the cost effective and permanent way to achieve sexy lips. I have heard about various treatments like lip fillers and surgical methods. I am scared about the complications of surgical methods. Is their any risks if I get one? I am also looking for a good cosmetic surgeon in Toronto area. Already know about Dr. Kris Conrad. Any other suggestions?

If people aren't into you already, that's not going to change because of your lips. Nor because of your breasts, your butt, or anything else.

Why seek to have people judge you for how you look instead of who you actually are? Sure, a pretty face and body is desireable, but you're a hollow shell inside no body imaginable is going to help you meet a good person. Just gonna meet those into the superficial instead.

Instead of spending time looking good or better, spend time learning about yourself and who you are. Then find someone who likes you, not your body.

Hi everyone,
Suck lemons for a week. Make sure you add salt before each suck. Repeat every other week until you achieve desired results. Or, you can have a professional do it and spend thousands of dollars. Slice no more than a quarter inch off the top of each lemon. Squeeze the lemon while sucking. It'll require about six lemons a day. Suck every two hours. Do not rinse mouth after each suck, nor after each lemon. Be sure to take before and after pictures, post them here daily. This may take up to six months to realize desired results. ( pucker often to enhance treatment ).

be nice sonny......why do you want to do this....if you are older trying to look younger....then stop....i swear i have chicken lips now....but what the hell i get those fixed then the wrinkles will look bad...then you will notice them....get them fixed and then my neck will look bad...get that fixed then my hands will show my age

one of my favorite quotes....some say hunter said it other say bill mckenna

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, throughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting 'GERONIMO' " !!! - anonymous

and maxine is never wrong and always has something to say

1)""Life should NOT be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,
chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!""
Author: Maxine cartoon

be nice sonny......why do you want to do this....if you are older trying to look younger....then stop....i swear i have chicken lips now....but what the hell i get those fixed then the wrinkles will look bad...then you will notice them....get them fixed and then my neck will look bad...get that fixed then my hands will show my age
I try to be nice but it doesn't always work as planned. ... just curious, what are chicken lips?

( age is a blessing .....looks doesn't say anything about what's on the inside )

sweetie i just dont know what to say.....

honey chicken dont have lips....thats the point as one ages their lips get thinner...
Well, I'll be damned ... chickens don't have lips? ...........this is shocking news to me ....... thanks ..........see, we do learn something new every day ........ just curious, do buffalos really have wings?

Forum List

Back