Links to Change.Org Environment Protection Petitions. Please sign and show support for our planet!

Teeje651

Oct 21, 2014
Change.org is a site where anyone is free to start a petition about any cause that is important to them and gives people a platform to reach out to others who share the same views and ideals as them. Its a great site to find out about current events and debates that affect people in all parts of the US and the world.

Below are some links to current petitions on the site and if you are supportive of stopping major corporations from destroying our homes, signing this petitions would be a great way to help. And if you're really into it, you should totally go on and start a petition of your own. Thanks!

Petition Support a Ban on Fracking in Maryland. Change.org

Petition UNESCO Stop any oil exploration within Virunga National Park and prevent the DRC Government from redrawing the park boundaries to allow for exploration and extraction of oil. Change.org

Petition Stop Shell s Dangerous Offshore Drilling Exploration in the Arctic Change.org

Petition Say No to Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Release in the Florida Keys Change.org

Petition Save Vital Ecosystems from Oil and Gas Development Change.org

Petition NO DRILLING UNDER THE OHIO RIVER Change.org

Petition Stop Twin Metals proposed Sulfide mines Change.org

Petition Stop Shell from destroying polar bear homes Change.org

BAN DyHydrogenMonoxide

The OP is such a left wit tool.. spew the talking points and have no clue about the science because it makes him feel good..

If you morons took even a cursory look at the science you would know you are being used..

Change.org is a site where anyone is free to start a petition about any cause that is important to them and gives people a platform to reach out to others who share the same views and ideals as them. Its a great site to find out about current events and debates that affect people in all parts of the US and the world.

Below are some links to current petitions on the site and if you are supportive of stopping major corporations from destroying our homes, signing this petitions would be a great way to help. And if you're really into it, you should totally go on and start a petition of your own. Thanks!

Petition Support a Ban on Fracking in Maryland. Change.org

Petition UNESCO Stop any oil exploration within Virunga National Park and prevent the DRC Government from redrawing the park boundaries to allow for exploration and extraction of oil. Change.org

Petition Stop Shell s Dangerous Offshore Drilling Exploration in the Arctic Change.org

Petition Say No to Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Release in the Florida Keys Change.org

Petition Save Vital Ecosystems from Oil and Gas Development Change.org

Petition NO DRILLING UNDER THE OHIO RIVER Change.org

Petition Stop Twin Metals proposed Sulfide mines Change.org

Petition Stop Shell from destroying polar bear homes Change.org

Can I ask why you are opposed to the release of sterile mosquitoes?

What is this person. the owner of change.org?

more like support their website

good grief this is the second one posted. the other was nonsense too

If you think I only post nonsense, don't waste your oh so precious time trolling my posts. Have a nice life

Can I ask again why you're opposed to the release of sterile mosquitoes?

If you think I only post nonsense, don't waste your oh so precious time trolling my posts. Have a nice life

Listen up newbie. that isn't how things work here. you don't get to make the rules...
the other one you posted you wanted to get someone fired from their job. now don't go away mad. but

Debunking the lies is necessary to keep idiots like you from convincing other idiots, that your lie requires taking ALL OF OUR FREEDOMS. Someone might believe your horse shit and we need to make sure it is corrected and the lies exposed.. Its not trolling to point out that what you post is a lie.

Last edited:
Perhaps someone will take away your freedom to be both ignorant and loudmouthed. That would be nice.

And that's why I make the comments I do

You failed to note that my issue would also be solved were you to eliminate your ignorance or cease being such a loudmouth.

Last edited:
Note to the OP: No.

The End.

Forum List

Back