Lindsey Graham: As POTUS Vows U.S. Military Force Against Non-Compliant Congress

Is threatening a military coup an act of treason (Article 3, Section 3)?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
No, this is not a joke, he really said this. The man must be tried and hung for treason immediately. Without a doubt this qualifies as levying War against the United States. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than Obama, then again, Lindsey Graham just said that Obama loves America and that Obama is a Patriot.

Lindsey Graham As President I would Use the Military Against Congress - Freedom Outpost

And here’s the first thing I would do if I were president of the United States. I wouldn’t let Congress leave town until we fix this. I would literally use the military to keep them in if I had to. We’re not leaving town until we restore these defense cuts. We are not leaving town until we restore the intel cuts.

Exclusive Audio As POTUS Sen. Graham Vows U.S. Military Force Against Non-Compliant Congress Ben Swann Truth In Media

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Senator Lindsey Graham I Have No Doubt Obama Loves America and He Is A Patriot Sons of Liberty Media

Last edited:
Graham is crazy as they come. Thanks to gerrymandering, he'll be feeding at the public trough forever.

But, if the dumb 2nd amendment fools really think their little pop guns are any match against US military, they're as crazy as Graham.

And let this be a lesson to partisan Democrats, this why you dont' give up your fuckin guns.

Oh wait, never mind. We already know how utterly ignorant they are.

:cuckoo:

What I found amusing was at the end the article they just had to try to push this on Obama. "in these times of Obama..." Even when one of his opponents do something, it's Obama's fault. The man is truly a giant.

Graham is crazy as they come. Thanks to gerrymandering, he'll be feeding at the public trough forever.

But, if the dumb 2nd amendment fools really think their little pop guns are any match against US military, they're as crazy as Graham.

And let this be a lesson to partisan Democrats, this why you dont' give up your fuckin guns.

So you really mean to say is the people that had the foresight to include the 2nd are ignorant,not the people that choose to live by the constitution.? The founding fathers understood there is and would be people like Luddy lead nuts.

No, this is not a joke, he really said this. The man must be tried and hung for treason immediately. Without a doubt this qualifies as levying War against the United States. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than Obama, then again, Lindsey Graham just said that Obama loves America and that Obama is a Patriot.

Lindsey Graham As President I would Use the Military Against Congress - Freedom Outpost

And here’s the first thing I would do if I were president of the United States. I wouldn’t let Congress leave town until we fix this. I would literally use the military to keep them in if I had to. We’re not leaving town until we restore these defense cuts. We are not leaving town until we restore the intel cuts.

Exclusive Audio As POTUS Sen. Graham Vows U.S. Military Force Against Non-Compliant Congress Ben Swann Truth In Media

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Senator Lindsey Graham I Have No Doubt Obama Loves America and He Is A Patriot Sons of Liberty Media

I'm no military law expert, but that doesn't sound like treason to me.

So you really mean to say is the people that had the foresight to include the 2nd are ignorant,not the people that choose to live by the constitution.? The founding fathers understood there is and would be people like Luddy lead nuts.

chikenwing

Wow. That's quite a leap.

Instead of lying, how about you address what I really said?

Or are you saying that what modern-day militia nutters would be going up against is the same was what the real militia fought in Revolutionary times?

Last edited:

Apparently you haven't seen what poorly equipped third-world Afghans have done to the US military.

What do you think 50-100 million Americans with 300,000,000 modern firearms and modern/variety ammo can do?

What makes you think the entire US armed forces would comply with such an order, you do not think that even a fraction would split off and resist?

chikenwing

Or are you saying that what modern-day militia nutters would be going up against is the same was what the real militia fought in Revolutionary times?
What lie would that be? I did address your post,its your problem if you can't under stand plain English.

I'm no military law expert, but that doesn't sound like treason to me.

Treason is Constitutional Law (Article 3, Section 3).

He is clearly levying War against the United States.

"Vote for me and I'll lay siege to Washington DC"

No. What he was clearly doing was engaging in rhetoric and hyperbole. There comes a point where things really just get silly. I think we've passed that point.

Last edited:

chikenwing

What lie would that be? I did address your post,its your problem if you can't under stand plain English.

chikenwing

Then post a link to where I said:

"So you really mean to say is the people that had the foresight to include the 2nd are ignorant,not the people that choose to live by the constitution.? The founding fathers understood there is and would be people like Luddy lead nuts."

Post where I said James Madison was "ignorant" because I believe the opposite is true.

What I actually wrote is:

"... if the dumb 2nd amendment fools really think their little pop guns are any match against US military, they're as crazy as Graham."

Your posts are always like this. You always make these huge leaps to something else. Your next post will be even less related to what was actually written.

That was a very, very stupid thing for Senator Graham to say. He was obviously playing to the rubes and let his mouth run away with him.

After Grahams comments, America's Defense Industrial Complex started working on their budgets to enable them to direct as much $$$$$$$$$$$ as they can towards Lindsey's campaign coffers.
Also, Dwight Eisenhower rolled over in his grave while trying telepathize this speech to Graham.
Military-Industrial Complex Speech
Military-Industrial Complex Speech Dwight D. Eisenhower 1961

Little did Ike realize that increasing the military budget is Lindsey Graham's answer to putting America back to work, ,,,let's have a few wars and that'll do it! It worked for "W"!

Please explain how gerrymandering works for a US Senator.

Good catch.

I'm guilty of not thinking while typing and watching TV news and in a hurry to leave.

:oops-28:

Yes, not thinking is definitely your stock in trade.

Hey, at least I didn't say that as many as one third of the US population belongs to a militia.

Edited to add - interesting numbers here

How many militia members are there in the US - Quora

Forum List

Back