Limo torched during inauguration protests belongs to Muslim immigrant

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
ROTFLOL!!!
Ooops! The American lefts favorite group! :laugh:

Limo torched in DC protests belongs to Muslim immigrant, may cost $70,000 in damages

The limousine that was set on fire during the anti-Trump anarchist protest in downtown Washington on Inauguration Day is owned by a Muslim immigrant who says the damage could cost his company $70,000.

Muhammad Ashraf, the owner of Nationwide Chauffeur Services, spoke with the Washington Examiner's sister publication, Red Alert Politics, about what happened:

Limo torched in DC protests belongs to Muslim immigrant, may cost $70,000 in damages

They torched the limo because of a video, and Hillary won't rest until they track down the producer!

ROTFLOL!!!

The limousine that was set on fire during the anti-Trump anarchist protest in downtown Washington on Inauguration Day is owned by a Muslim immigrant who says the damage could cost his company $70,000.

Muhammad Ashraf, the owner of Nationwide Chauffeur Services, spoke with the Washington Examiner's sister publication, Red Alert Politics, about what happened:

You`re wishing you had the balls to do it yourself aren`t you? I don`t know what kind of person the immigrant is but you I know about.

ROTFLOL!!!

You`re wishing you had the balls to do it yourself aren`t you? I don`t know what kind of person the immigrant is but you I know about.

Lol!!

Forum List

Back