Limbaugh's letter....

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Alpha1, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Alpha1

Alpha1 NAVY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +193
    You gotta just love this shit.....Dims played for fools....
    and why not, by and large, they are...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://tinyurl.com/36w9uy

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Alpha1

Alpha1 NAVY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +193
    Whasa matter....:eusa_dance:

No one wanta comment on the Dims played for the fools they prove themselves to be?

3. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    That link doesn't work for me, but I'll find it anyway.

4. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,945
    Are you expecting jillian, mfm, and the likes of chump and company liberal moonbats to comment? Oh... this ought to be good... where's the popcorn? :razz:

5. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    I’ll give you my general perspective on it. I wonder how Rush obtained the letter (or if it is merely a copy). The original issue was, based on interpretations his conversation, does Rush think that those soldiers who speak the truth and criticize the war “phony soldiers”? Some people think that Rush meant that those soldiers who lie are phony soldiers. Anyway, his auctioning of the letter and donating the money, though a nice gesture, was after the fact. Will any of that money go to honest soldiers critical of the war? Therefore, I don’t find it that humorous or ironic. It could well be that Rush thought that he better improve his image and be careful to not be thought of as one who stoops to name-calling against good honest soldiers who criticize the war. Anyway, for whatever the real reason, it is a nice gesture. Ultimately, it proves nothing except that Rush, now, wants to donate money from an auction to soldiers.

6. trobinett

trobinett Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Well, how fucking large of you sir, I know it must just piss you to fine anything nice to say about Rush.

I'm impressed, well, I'm not really impressed, but good for ya............:eusa_shifty:

7. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    How reactionary can you be? I can find nice things to say about Rush. Doing so does not bother me at all. He is entertaining and even quite insightful at times. I consider myself to be an intellectual independent moderate. I think about, discuss, and debate the merits of particular issues and the specific demerits and benefits of particular elements of specific philosophies. Unlike many people, I am not very focused on people, personalities, parties, or political platforms.

8. Alpha1

Alpha1 NAVY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +193

9. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Is there proof to your statement or is it merely speculation? Just because a CEO sent something does not mean that it is real but I never suggested that it was not real. Good god. Learn to read and pay attention. I did not say that it was not real. I simply wanted to know if it is the original letter or a copy.

I read the transcript very carefully, line-by-line and word-for-word. It can be interpreted to mean that Rush thought that honest soldiers who merely criticize the war are “phony”. It can also be interpreted to mean that he was only referring to soldiers that lie.

The auction was done after the “phony” debate. The transcript can be interpreted in at least 2 ways. It does not prove that people were lying about it and it certainly does not make fools out of “Dims”.

Rush auctioned the letter. Therefore he gets partial credit the transaction. He will match the money. He certainly gets credit for that. I doubt that a liberal ever gave $2,100,100 to a cause that you would consider being worthy. Yet, I think that a liberal did give at least $2,100,100 to a worthy cause.

10. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,945
    The true SLIME in this story is that ass wad dingy harry trying claim some sort of credit for what Rush did. How low can these filthy, slimy, liberals go?

If these filthy liberals think it's so great, then let's see dingy harry, or any other of the forty signers of the letter match the selling price like Rush is doing.