Limbaugh / Hannity Ratings Plummeting from mis-information and attacks on Ron Paul

Reported in Hufferpost, but...linked to the Business Insider report on the subject, which links to the original Crain's New York business article which reports that on WABC in New Yawk city the bloviating oracles are both down by the reported amounts according to Arbitron ratings service. This is not nationwide as implied in Huffer's Post, or BI, just in that one market.

Rush's demise has been reported many times. Yet, he continues to thrive. A few Paul drones may be miffed for the moment, but where are they going to go for political news after the election?

Reported in Hufferpost, but...linked to the Business Insider report on the subject, which links to the original Crain's New York business article which reports that on WABC in New Yawk city the bloviating oracles are both down by the reported amounts according to Arbitron ratings service. This is not nationwide as implied in Huffer's Post, or BI, just in that one market.

Rush's demise has been reported many times. Yet, he continues to thrive. A few Paul drones may be miffed for the moment, but where are they going to go for political news after the election?
Wishful thinking on the part of lefties.
They have been trying to silence conservative talk ever since liberalism lost it's monopoly on electronic media.
They tried all kinds of dirty tricks and even had the federal government in on it.
That was until the Fairness Doctrine was sent to it's rightful place, the trash heap.
Now they use their cohorts in the MSM and the lefty media outlets such as the HuffandPuffington post to do their dirty work.

Shit........all these years on here and watching the anger and misery of the far left, its amazing to see the level of nutter that eminates from the Ron Paul sheeps. You watch the rallies when Paul speaks at events and these people truly think their guy is going to be the next President. Its fcukking fascinating!!!

And its really too bad because in terms of domestic policy, I could support this guy in a heartbeat.............so many outstanding idea's. But this foreign policy stuff is as nutty as the level of k00k that comes from the environmental bozo's. Imagine living in the middle of nowhere surrounded by hill rat red neck mental cases and going out to the edge of your property one day and announcing on a gigantic PA system, "Im unilateraly disarming today..........just wanted to let all my fine neighbor friends to know!!! Oh.......and I'll be holding weekly bake sales for the benefit of all of you!! Free beer too!"

amish-family11.jpg

Last edited:
The Neocons should start treating Ron Paul and his supporters with respect. It will benefit them in the long run. He is a fellow Republican after all.

Maybe you ought to consider that one EARNS respect, rather than demanding it, and running around pretending everyone but you is a "neo-con" - because obviously only someone who just discovered conservatism last week could possibly not LOOOOOVE Ron Paul and think he's the goddamned Messiah - is disrespectful in and of itself, and automatically entitles you to nothing but contempt . . . not that supporting Ron Paul wouldn't do that, anyway.

Ron Paul doesn't command respect, and neither do his crazed cult followers. You get exactly the respect you have all earned. Deal.
Uh, aren't you a Newt fan? You couldn't support a bigger globalist tool than him. If you think Obama is bad, Newt is worse.

Thanks for trying to set my parameters for me and tell me what I should and shouldn't care about, but perhaps next time you should wait until someone cares what you think.

Any time you're ready to address the actual post you were putatively responding to, feel free. I won't hold my breath. Bizarre non sequiturs seem to be the MO around here.

Forum List

Back