Limbaugh / Hannity Ratings Plummeting from mis-information and attacks on Ron Paul

It's a such a hoot listening to the insane followers of the insane Ron Paul calling OTHER people "neo-con". How much more fucking "neo" can a person be than Ron "Pull the covers over your head and the bad guys will disappear" Paul? The shithead's a Libertarian, for Christ's sake . . . until he needs to switch parties for an election to try to feed his frigging ego. Then suddenly he wants to run around claiming HE'S the "original conservative", and the brain-damaged cultists drooling after him repeat it in their numb zombie voices.

He has been elected for decades to congress as a Republican, he ran once as a libertarian. What were the founders of this country?!?

You are part of one party, the big government party. You have no problem taking wealth from the people you just want it spent differently.

Ron Paul was with Reagan and one of 4 in Congress who stood with him when everyone told him he was a "nut job," "unelectable," and "too libertarian"

"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense," said Reagan in a Ron Paul campaign ad. "As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country." - Ronald Reagan
:eusa_hand:

The Neocons should start treating Ron Paul and his supporters with respect. It will benefit them in the long run. He is a fellow Republican after all.

From what I have heard, Rush spends most of his time critisizing Romney, not Paul.

He talks about all of the candidates, both pros and cons. However, Paulatics think anything other than, "Ron Paul is the Second Coming! I can't wait to kiss his ass!" is a hateful, unwarranted attack.

Someone should really invent a medication to treat these third-party Cult of Personality wackos who spawn every election. They could make millions.

I'd take Ron Paul 'cult of personality wackos' over the Obama cult of personality shitbags any day.

From what I have heard, Rush spends most of his time critisizing Romney, not Paul.

He talks about all of the candidates, both pros and cons. However, Paulatics think anything other than, "Ron Paul is the Second Coming! I can't wait to kiss his ass!" is a hateful, unwarranted attack.

Someone should really invent a medication to treat these third-party Cult of Personality wackos who spawn every election. They could make millions.
Yeah, calling Paul a "KOOK" couldn't possibly be a critical attack on Paul.

September 30, 2011
RUSH: You can read some of the whackiest stupidest stuff but just because you're reading it, "Hmmm, could this possibly be true?" You hear somebody say it -- imagine. I'll give you a great example. Read something that Ron Paul says versus watch him say it and you'll probably have a different attitude about it. When you hear him and watch him say it, "My God, what a kook." When you read it, "Hmm, this might make some sense."

Actually, the research regarding falling viewership across ALL the traditional media demonstrates that more people use new technologies to get their news. But please, don't let the facts get in the way of partisan bullshit and whining.
Does that mean that folks aren't reading newspapers due to advances in technology, not because of some perceived Liberal bias in reporting as Limbaugh and Hannity claim? Kinda ironic, ain't it?

Actually, the research regarding falling viewership across ALL the traditional media demonstrates that more people use new technologies to get their news. But please, don't let the facts get in the way of partisan bullshit and whining.
Does that mean that folks aren't reading newspapers due to advances in technology, not because of some perceived Liberal bias in reporting as Limbaugh and Hannity claim? Kinda ironic, ain't it?

I believe others in the Dinosaur media are doing very well with the pro freedom message.

True, but this is just the tip of the ice berg. A lot of people, not just RP supporters are getting turned off from Hannity and Levin (personally, I haven't heard Limbaugh mentioned) for blatant lies and attacks on RP. These are hardcore listeners, book buyers, podcasters, and tea party ralliers who are calling out these two.

Just wanted to share it with the community.

Your opinion is duly noted.

Well, thank God YOU made a note. Now I can totally forget his opinion with a clear conscience.

No.. What the Constitutional Conservatives get upset about is When the straw poll results come in and they say Bachmann Finished (From offering concert tickets) 1st and this person finished 3rd, but what is really important is that Rick Perry finished with 800 votes. "We have a new top tier it is Perry, Bachman, and Romney." Who finished Second?

Or.. when the NH results are being broadcasted Romney wins with 38% and the real story is when you take out RP's 24% of the vote, Hunstman finishes second.

Another example, Ron Paul dominates in all straw polls leading up to Florida and they are regarded as "Not Important." But suddenly Herman Cain wins the Florida straw poll that was flooded with bussed in supporters from all over the state he becomes the Front Runner?...

Or.. when they cut Ron Paul off to go to commercial during the debates and they hold off the commercial for Perry and Romney.

We do not care that you have a different opinion then ours, but we would just like a fair shake.

Are we talking about Rush and Hannity, or are we talking about some other vaguely-defined group now? With Paulatics, who the fuck can tell, because crazy people are incapable of sticking to a subject.

Whine to someone who cares about your hero's woes. He's nuts, you're nuts, and every fucking one of you should be castrated if your egomania leads to a second Obama term.

The more you talk, the less I take you OR Ron "My eyes spin in different directions" Paul seriously. Just so you know what a salesman you really are for your savior.

All you accomplish is how arrogant and uneducated you are on history and facts. I am not a salesman of Paul, but a supporter of liberty and freedom. Ron Paul has demonstrated he is uncorruptable and it deserves to be noticed.

If you would turn off the Mark Levin's of this world for one afternoon and look at the polling data, you would see Obama is more threatened by Ron Paul then the GOP establishment. He would draw more votes from independents and dissatisfied liberals then fear spouting neo-cons such as yourself.

Why Ron Paul is Obama's Toughest Competitor - Fox Business Video - Fox Business

Thanks, but I don't plan on doing anything that has a chance of turning me into a drooling, mind-numbed zombie like you. Joining cults and drinking the Kool-Aid isn't my style.

It's a such a hoot listening to the insane followers of the insane Ron Paul calling OTHER people "neo-con". How much more fucking "neo" can a person be than Ron "Pull the covers over your head and the bad guys will disappear" Paul? The shithead's a Libertarian, for Christ's sake . . . until he needs to switch parties for an election to try to feed his frigging ego. Then suddenly he wants to run around claiming HE'S the "original conservative", and the brain-damaged cultists drooling after him repeat it in their numb zombie voices.

He has been elected for decades to congress as a Republican, he ran once as a libertarian. What were the founders of this country?!?

Neither, Cult Boy.

You are part of one party, the big government party. You have no problem taking wealth from the people you just want it spent differently.

You know fuck-all about me, Jonestown, and I will thank you NOT to project your "Ron Paul is the one true conservative; everyone who doesn't suck his cock is evil" bullshit onto me.

I didn't say shit about the Republican Party, thank you so very much, you freak. I said "conservative" and "libertarian". Libertarian is a position on the political spectrum as well as a party.

I could say that I've probably been a conservative longer than your insane ass has been alive, but frankly, I have no interest in furthering your delusion of relevancy by appearing to justify myself to you. Just keep in mind that it's perfectly possible to be far to the right of everyone and STILL think that Ron Paul is a egomaniacal fucking lunatic being worshipped by a bunch of dumbasses.

Ron Paul was with Reagan and one of 4 in Congress who stood with him when everyone told him he was a "nut job," "unelectable," and "too libertarian"

"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense," said Reagan in a Ron Paul campaign ad. "As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country." - Ronald Reagan

Talk to me about NOW, not 30-some-odd years ago, freak. I'm a whole lot different now than I was then, too. If Reagan were around to see Ron Paul advocating his Boogeyman foreign policy now, he'd bitchslap him.

And while we're on the subject of Ronald Reagan and Mr. "Only REAL Conservative", let's look at WHY Paul ran to the Libertarian Party, shall we? No sooner did Ronald Reagan win the election than your hero - who now wishes to wrap himself in the "Reaganite" mantle - dumped all over him and left the Republican Party in protest. His resignation letter excoriated Reagan, and he continued to disparage him. Oh, but NOW he wants everyone to believe he and Reagan were bestest buddies . . . when it suits the needs of his own ego trip.

Maybe you should try using your Internet connection for something other than fapping to Ron Paul pics.

The Neocons should start treating Ron Paul and his supporters with respect. It will benefit them in the long run. He is a fellow Republican after all.

Maybe you ought to consider that one EARNS respect, rather than demanding it, and running around pretending everyone but you is a "neo-con" - because obviously only someone who just discovered conservatism last week could possibly not LOOOOOVE Ron Paul and think he's the goddamned Messiah - is disrespectful in and of itself, and automatically entitles you to nothing but contempt . . . not that supporting Ron Paul wouldn't do that, anyway.

Ron Paul doesn't command respect, and neither do his crazed cult followers. You get exactly the respect you have all earned. Deal.

I'd take Ron Paul 'cult of personality wackos' over the Obama cult of personality shitbags any day.

That's like saying I'll take a poke in the eye over being stabbed in the stomach.

Maybe you ought to consider that one EARNS respect, rather than demanding it, and running around pretending everyone but you is a "neo-con" - because obviously only someone who just discovered conservatism last week could possibly not LOOOOOVE Ron Paul and think he's the goddamned Messiah - is disrespectful in and of itself, and automatically entitles you to nothing but contempt . . . not that supporting Ron Paul wouldn't do that, anyway.

Ron Paul doesn't command respect, and neither do his crazed cult followers. You get exactly the respect you have all earned. Deal.

Well,suit yourself. You're only helping Obama and the Democrats in the end. Good luck.

Limbaugh and Hannity are infectious ear-fuckers that make people more steeped in false ideology and more receptive to incorrect realities.

Uh, aren't you a Newt fan? You couldn't support a bigger globalist tool than him. If you think Obama is bad, Newt is worse.

Neither, Cult Boy.

You know fuck-all about me, Jonestown, and I will thank you NOT to project your "Ron Paul is the one true conservative; everyone who doesn't suck his cock is evil" bullshit onto me.

I didn't say shit about the Republican Party, thank you so very much, you freak. I said "conservative" and "libertarian". Libertarian is a position on the political spectrum as well as a party.

I could say that I've probably been a conservative longer than your insane ass has been alive, but frankly, I have no interest in furthering your delusion of relevancy by appearing to justify myself to you. Just keep in mind that it's perfectly possible to be far to the right of everyone and STILL think that Ron Paul is a egomaniacal fucking lunatic being worshipped by a bunch of dumbasses.

Talk to me about NOW, not 30-some-odd years ago, freak. I'm a whole lot different now than I was then, too. If Reagan were around to see Ron Paul advocating his Boogeyman foreign policy now, he'd bitchslap him.

And while we're on the subject of Ronald Reagan and Mr. "Only REAL Conservative", let's look at WHY Paul ran to the Libertarian Party, shall we? No sooner did Ronald Reagan win the election than your hero - who now wishes to wrap himself in the "Reaganite" mantle - dumped all over him and left the Republican Party in protest. His resignation letter excoriated Reagan, and he continued to disparage him. Oh, but NOW he wants everyone to believe he and Reagan were bestest buddies . . . when it suits the needs of his own ego trip.

Maybe you should try using your Internet connection for something other than fapping to Ron Paul pics.

Sorry Sweetheart, but if you have been a conservative longer than I have been alive you must have forgotten about Mr. Conservative Robert Taft. Who didn't even want us to be in NATO.

He left loyalty to Reagan because he didn't fulfill on his promise to limit government. It says more about him supporting Reagan when he was a true conservative when no one else did and leaving him when Reagan sold out on his principles.

Your reasoning is why America has squandered all of it's wealth and dumped the debt on the next generation. Ron Paul's Foreign Policy is basically no different then the policy George Bush ran on and won.

Uh, aren't you a Newt fan? You couldn't support a bigger globalist tool than him. If you think Obama is bad, Newt is worse.

Newt and Romney are very close to Obama on a lot of issues..

I had been listening to Rush since 1993. He said after the Dems took back the House in 2006 that "He wasn't going to carry water for the Republican Party and he was going to just call it as he sees it". So what has he been doing since then?

Carrying water for the Republican Party. I don't listen to him anymore.
Please give examples of Rush's continuing to carry the water for the GOP?
Is it your opinion that Rush should promote democrats just to satisfy your definition of NOT carrying the water?

Forum List

Back