Like or dislike Sarah Palin?

I don't like or dislike her as a person since I never met her. As a politician I do not think she has the experience to lead this nation through the epic economic earthquakes we are experiencing. Most Presidents have plenty of brainiacs to give them advice but it comes down to experience when the cards are on the table and you need to know if that is a 3 of spades or ace of spades in the hole. If she ran for Senate or the House maybe she could get elected.

I don't like or dislike her as a person since I never met her. As a politician I do not think she has the experience to lead this nation through the epic economic earthquakes we are experiencing. Most Presidents have plenty of brainiacs to give them advice but it comes down to experience when the cards are on the table and you need to know if that is a 3 of spades or ace of spades in the hole. If she ran for Senate or the House maybe she could get elected.

I doubt she could unless she moved to another state -- what does THAT tell you?

I doubt she could unless she moved to another state -- what does THAT tell you?

I guess the great state of Texas would take her!

Forget about all the nasty slams directed towards Sarah Palin for a minute and tell me in an intelligent way why you either like or dislike Sarah Palin. This should be interesting.

I like Sarah Palin. I'd never vote for her in a Presidential election because I don't think she is Presidential but I do think that she is sincere and wants what she believes is best for America. However, like allpoliticians, she is doing all she can to make her money on the side too.

The more the Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS slime her.....the more I admire her.

I think she would fit in with a Wolfen SS re-enactors group really well.

That's WAFFEN SS, if you're going to levy an insult at least make it accurate moron.

Well I never was interested much in the SS so I really do not know.

Insult? How was that an insult? Many on the right supported the congressional candidate Playing Nazi.

Last edited:
gal_palin-tshirt.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forget about all the nasty slams directed towards Sarah Palin for a minute and tell me in an intelligent way why you either like or dislike Sarah Palin. This should be interesting.

I like Sarah Palin. I'd never vote for her in a Presidential election because I don't think she is Presidential but I do think that she is sincere and wants what she believes is best for America. However, like allpoliticians, she is doing all she can to make her money on the side too.

I think she's ignorant. And I think anyone who says things like there are "pro america parts of the country" doesn't belong in national politics.

What do you think of racist fucks like this that lump all white people together, does he belong in national politics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77cU3jsFs&feature=related[/ame]"][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77cU3jsFs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77cU3jsFs&feature=related[/ame]

Well said and I agree with all. I am glad she is around but am sick of listening to her. I didn't watch her Alaska special or read her book, but she has a following and my party needs that. No to the POTUS for sure, I hope...:lol:

I like her.. If it came down to a choice between her and Obama, she would have my vote...

Presidential.. eh..

How many Presidents were failures and but seemed Presidential?

Most people fall into line in life, while the few grab life and shake it up and live it on their own terms...She is an American success story but alas only human.. many choose to ignore that...

Last edited:
Sarah Palin has her role, she's able to rally curtain aspects of the base, she seems to be a likable person, and nice to look at. I also can't stand her voice and I don't think she’s quick on her feet when it comes to debating and answering questions. I say let her keep doing what she’s doing, she'd never win a presidential election and Obama would destroy her in a debate

I won't vote for her, but I do like that she pisses the left off so much. That's very funny.

Had to quote you, sista

Like her, would love to have her as a neighbor, think she's a lovable idiot.

Love seeing her piss off the left, of which I am sometimes a member on some issues, because they're so damn boring otherwise!

Ruh oh! Two of us with similar usernames and similar views. That's downright dangerous! :lol::lol::lol:

I won't vote for her, but I do like that she pisses the left off so much. That's very funny.

Had to quote you, sista

Love seeing her piss off the left, of which I am sometimes a member on some issues, because they're so damn boring otherwise!

Ruh oh! Two of us with similar usernames and similar views. That's downright dangerous! :lol::lol::lol:

and wasn't that one of your avi's too? :eusa_whistle:

Had to quote you, sista

and wasn't that one of your avi's too? :eusa_whistle:

:eek: Yep! Oh man! This is gonna get confusing!!

Forum List

Back