Lights flashing, bells ringing...

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
and I just "got it" why Bill Deblasio is so enchanted with, or at least sides with, the protests for "justice" for black thugs. While reading more in-depth about the developments in NYC, I noticed a reference to deBlasio having to explain things to his bi-racial son, Dante. Googled his wife...guess what, gang...yup, she's black. So it all comes back to that old dig "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" Guess the guy gets shit coming and going, but if he wants some of that brown shugah, he'd better sure as hell come out for the rioting, looting, cop-killing blacks.
Guess it's a better excuse than politics as usual...

He sided with the Constitution. He never sided with hate or violence.

Unlike Fox, Guilani, Rush, etc.

Should kkk rallies be stopped because they're racist and call for the deaths of innocent Americans?

Should tee potty protests be stopped because they carry racist signs and call for the death the Unites States president?

Westboro? You want them silenced?

EXACTLY who should be silenced?

Should kkk rallies be stopped because they're racist and call for the deaths of innocent Americans?

Should tee potty protests be stopped because they carry racist signs and call for the death the Unites States president?

Westboro? You want them silenced?

EXACTLY who should be silenced?
I'm not sure I'd equate the protests about cops shooting unarmed people with bigots or hate speech. I think pols should address the issue with the cops, and not encourage the protests though. As for whom anyone marries or what their kids look like ... who the f cares.

All you need to understand about DeBlasio is that he is a Marxist at heart.
He openly, strongly and actively supported the Sandinista Party and belonged to the NY arm of that party.

He openly, strongly and actively supported the Sandinista Party and belonged to the NY arm of that party.
Still doesn't mean he won't get laid if he doesn't toe the mark and support rioting, looting blacks. If they have a kid, even a dyke must have put out at least once...

Still doesn't mean he won't get laid if he doesn't toe the mark and support rioting, looting blacks. If they have a kid, even a dyke must have put out at least once...
They have two kids, so twice.
I dont think he needs to play to his wife. His anti American white guilt Marxism would lead him there anyway.

I dont think he needs to play to his wife. His anti American white guilt Marxism would lead him there anyway.
Possibly true, given his gentle dealings with a bunch of violent, anti-cop "protesters" ("What do we want, dead cops! When do we want 'em, NOW!), I just found it amusing that his wife was black, or African-American, or whatever PC term is currently applicable.

:bsflag:

:bsflag:

The mantra "liberals hate America" is an accusation thrown around way too much and most often with no basis. However, if there is a liberal where it truly applies - it is DeBlasio. He went to Nicaragua specifically to give aid to the Sandinistas, and raise money for the party. This party's principle reason to exist was to rid Nicaragua of American "imperialistic" influence. Period. It's core teachings is Marxism and Leninist principles.
He is the real thing. He is the Mayer of one of America's largest cities and he was an active member of a very Anti-American communist party.

Possibly true, given his gentle dealings with a bunch of violent, anti-cop "protesters" ("What do we want, dead cops! When do we want 'em, NOW!), I just found it amusing that his wife was black, or African-American, or whatever PC term is currently applicable.

We now know that some of that was LIES by fox not-news but even if its true,

Answer my question from above:

Who should be silenced?

Should DeBlasio/law enforcement/govt uphold the Constitution for hate groups, like the kkk, tee potty, Westboro?

The mantra "liberals hate America" is an accusation thrown around way too much and most often with no basis. However, if there is a liberal where it truly applies - it is DeBlasio. He went to Nicaragua specifically to give aid to the Sandinistas, and raise money for the party. This party's principle reason to exist was to rid Nicaragua of American "imperialistic" influence. Period. It's core teachings is Marxism and Leninist principles.
He is the real thing. He is the Mayer of one of America's largest cities and he was an active member of a very Anti-American communist party.
Speaks volumes about the people who put him into office, and makes you feel for those who did not.

And you're complaining because he upheld the constitutional rights of Americans?

and I just "got it" why Bill Deblasio is so enchanted with, or at least sides with, the protests for "justice" for black thugs. While reading more in-depth about the developments in NYC, I noticed a reference to deBlasio having to explain things to his bi-racial son, Dante. Googled his wife...guess what, gang...yup, she's black. So it all comes back to that old dig "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" Guess the guy gets shit coming and going, but if he wants some of that brown shugah, he'd better sure as hell come out for the rioting, looting, cop-killing blacks.
Guess it's a better excuse than politics as usual...

His wife is a lesbian

And you're complaining because he upheld the constitutional rights of Americans?

you said my previous post saying he helped communist party's was bullshit - still waiting for your response as to specifically what is wrong in saying that

Forum List

Back