Life's for sharing

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3d3KigPQM]YouTube - The T-Mobile Dance[/ame]

"Would you rather have people be helpful or not? It turns out that having little nice things happen to them is a much better way of making them helpful than spending a huge amount of energy on improving their characters." Kwame Anthony Appiah

Great commercial.

I think it would be a great campaign for corps to do this in small scale all over the world.

Once people have seen it in a couple of commercails many will know the dances and join in.

It could go viral.

I guess I'm a big goober. I'm always breaking out in song and dance, mainly in my classroom, or out in public with my daughter if a cool song comes on. {Yeah, she loves that let me tell you! :lol: }

Life's too short~Have some fun!

I guess I'm a big goober. I'm always breaking out in song and dance, mainly in my classroom, or out in public with my daughter if a cool song comes on. {Yeah, she loves that let me tell you! :lol: }

let me guess:

You break out in song and dance when ABBA's "Dancing Queen" comes on?

:lol:

let me guess:

You break out in song and dance when ABBA's "Dancing Queen" comes on?

:lol:

Not quite! :eek:

More like a Dead song, some Zeppelin, or some crappy 80's song if I really want to embarrass my 13 yo~:lol:

Forum List

Back