Life is but a stage and we are just puppets

Jhgfty

Aug 9, 2015
San Antonio tx
image.jpg
Concepts of GOD
you can think it in many ways let's think of it in a human form first instead of thought just for our dimension of reality. Think of a four face being watching everyone on earth. And every one being on their own tv that only one channel and its vision is a split screen one side facing you and the other side facing out from your eyes. Now let's get really weird in imagination. Image GODs head with many eyes one to see the past one to see the immediate past one to see the past present one to see the present one to see the present future one to see the past present future and five to see the futures(ever heard the term five steps ahead of you):)
Now that's just for one person (I already see the comments on this one)answer nothing not one drop of drugs in my system.) now back to the concept and imagery of GOD watching as the world turns
Still watching one persons screen now split the TV that we are watching in half with every decision made one on top of the other. As do the sets of GODs eyes do as the TV splits so do the sets of eyes. Just one image of GOD taking a personal interest in you because we emulate a part of what GODs knowledge is every thing you do it feels sees hears through you. We are its sensory organs. For this earth.

Last edited:
Good luck with any more from me I am hoping that GOD will stop willing me to explain simple imagery to you because GOD is willing the gods to hurt me by taking my love away from me and leaving me with too many questions unanswered.

Nope
So another concept of GOD the GOD computer I have heard it takes one city block of processors running on thirty watts of power to do what the human brain can do( bullshit) it take a whole city of processors stacked a mile high and run on just the energy found in an atom(not split) even though the same energy with in an atom is the same energy released from an atom. It's like a whole galaxy with in an atom with in an atom,with in an atom,with in an atom,with in an atom infinite PI⭕️ FRACTALS sorry got off topic there for a min so everyone one is a processor of information. (Keeping in mind that I am explain things in a linear time line) GOD is all time(the phrase seen it done it been there got the t shirt well GOD has had and going to have closets of "t"s like grains of dust. ) but for GOD To keep up with the rate of the release of fuel from the center of the sun and the earth to turn the solar system to rotate the galaxy to turn the cosmos to cycle. Why are people so arrogant to think that we have the processing power to even breathe keep our hearts beating and process sight sound and feeling and emotions and think about work and day to day routine and still have a drop of pleasure in our lives much less know what love is. This is why I say soul is thought and soul is made up of memories of everything that you experience therefor making you you. Your essence is your life complete.
(So I must apologize for my scattered thoughts I'm experiencing emotional agony AMYFTX is leaving to far away for me to protect her.):,(
So when you die what happens to your soul think in computer geek
Soul personality file
GOD hard drive processor mother/father board
GOD needed needs and already done. To sort out what is evil and great and what it likes and dislikes about it self. Does this through everyone every world n every multiverse.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 109
Man if you have trouble following not that I have ever done this natural chemical that the brain body makes to dream called DMT go smoke some

If we're just puppets, that seems to negate free will and make eternal punishment an outrageous notion, bolstering my feeling that it doesn't make sense for a just God to create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect.

If we're just puppets, that seems to negate free will and make eternal punishment an outrageous notion, bolstering my feeling that it doesn't make sense for a just God to create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect.

You were not created to be a puppet. God created you with a free will, Konrav. You were born into this world and you need to be born again of the Spirit. What is born of the flesh is flesh and has a sin nature. What is born of the Spirit is spirit and gives you the power to overcome the sin nature and walk in the Spirit. If you walk in the spirit you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. You must be born again to do this. You cannot do it on your own! No one can!
Jesus came and died on the cross at Calvary shedding His Blood for you and I so that we could - by believing on Him - on His death and that God raised Him on the 3rd day - and receiving Him as LORD -confessing with our mouths and believing in our hearts Jesus Christ is LORD we shall be saved. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved.
Salvation is a free gift. Christ came to earth to redeem us - not to condemn us. We can receive a full pardon for our sins and receive Him as our LORD and Savior and walk as He did in the power of His resurrection - we can receive His Spirit - the Holy Spirit - being baptized not only by water but by His Holy Spirit and be endued with Power to live this life. That is the choice God offers us. We have the freedom to choose life in Christ or death apart from Him. It is our choice.

View attachment 47744 Concepts of GOD
you can think it in many ways let's think of it in a human form first instead of thought just for our dimension of reality. Think of a four face being watching everyone on earth. And every one being on their own tv that only one channel and its vision is a split screen one side facing you and the other side facing out from your eyes. Now let's get really weird in imagination. Image GODs head with many eyes one to see the past one to see the immediate past one to see the past present one to see the present one to see the present future one to see the past present future and five to see the futures(ever heard the term five steps ahead of you):)
Now that's just for one person (I already see the comments on this one)answer nothing not one drop of drugs in my system.) now back to the concept and imagery of GOD watching as the world turns
Still watching one persons screen now split the TV that we are watching in half with every decision made one on top of the other. As do the sets of GODs eyes do as the TV splits so do the sets of eyes. Just one image of GOD taking a personal interest in you because we emulate a part of what GODs knowledge is every thing you do it feels sees hears through you. We are its sensory organs. For this earth.

We have free will so we are not puppets.
God IS. Period.
He created us, for HIS purpose (which includes him loving us unconditionally, something no human (or animal) can do perfectly.
We owe Him everything, including our lives here on Earth.
No one will ever die.

It's that simple really.

You were born into this world and you need to be born again of the Spirit. What is born of the flesh is flesh and has a sin nature. What is born of the Spirit is spirit and gives you the power to overcome the sin nature and walk in the Spirit. If you walk in the spirit you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. You must be born again to do this. You cannot do it on your own! No one can!
Jesus came and died on the cross at Calvary shedding His Blood for you and I so that we could - by believing on Him - on His death and that God raised Him on the 3rd day - and receiving Him as LORD -confessing with our mouths and believing in our hearts Jesus Christ is LORD we shall be saved. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved.
Salvation is a free gift. Christ came to earth to redeem us - not to condemn us. We can receive a full pardon for our sins and receive Him as our LORD and Savior and walk as He did in the power of His resurrection - we can receive His Spirit - the Holy Spirit - being baptized not only by water but by His Holy Spirit and be endued with Power to live this life. That is the choice God offers us. We have the freedom to choose life in Christ or death apart from Him. It is our choice.
That doesn't answer the question of why God would create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect. I don't believe we're puppets, but then I also don't believe we can be held responsible eternally for things essentially out of our control.

That doesn't answer the question of why God would create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect. I don't believe we're puppets, but then I also don't believe we can be held responsible eternally for things essentially out of our control.

God created us with FREE WILL. Meaning, we had a choice to follow him or not.
When we chose to NOT follow him, that is when imperfection (sin) entered the human race.
God can not be in commune with sin, therefore, we need a sacrifice (a Savior) to make ourselves acceptable to God. He came down in human form for this purpose.

In the beginning it was our choice - we chose wrong.
Take it up with Adam and Eve.

You were born into this world and you need to be born again of the Spirit. What is born of the flesh is flesh and has a sin nature. What is born of the Spirit is spirit and gives you the power to overcome the sin nature and walk in the Spirit. If you walk in the spirit you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. You must be born again to do this. You cannot do it on your own! No one can!
It wasn't the original plan, Konrav. In the garden, Adam and Eve lacked nothing. But they chose to disobey God and in that the fall into sin happened. It is a curse which Christ has redeemed us from if we choose to receive Him, we can be restored to the image we were originally created in - in Genesis 1:26 - what image is that? The image of God. The work of the cross was God reconciling us back to Himself through Jesus Christ.
It isn't out of your control. You can choose to receive the pardon offered you by Jesus Christ and be born again today! You do not have to be held accountable for the sin of Adam or for your past sins - you can be forgiven of it all and begin a new life in Christ. Who do you want to serve? Your own flesh which is sowing destruction (and you'll one day reap it if you don't crucify it by the power of the Cross) or Jesus Christ who has redeemed you and offers you life in Him? So that you might say with Paul, it is no longer I that live but Christ that liveth in me? Which is it going to be, Konrav? That is what you have to decide because God isn't going to force His will on you. He has given you a free will. He is offering you eternal life. Are you going to turn Him down or accept His offer?
The decision of where you shall spend eternity rests in your own hands. God is not willing that any should perish. He is longsuffering, good and merciful - His Kindness is meant to lead us to repentance. So let's choose life and follow Jesus.

God created us with FREE WILL. Meaning, we had a choice to follow him or not. When we chose to NOT follow him, that is when imperfection (sin) entered the human race. God can not be in commune with sin, therefore, we need a sacrifice (a Savior) to make ourselves acceptable to God. He came down in human form for this purpose. In the beginning it was our choice - we chose wrong. Take it up with Adam and Eve.
Take it up with mythological characters? You do realize there were no real Adam and Eve, don't you? That being said, even if they did exist, they were also created by God and , therefore, come under the same umbrella as other humans.

God created us with FREE WILL. Meaning, we had a choice to follow him or not. When we chose to NOT follow him, that is when imperfection (sin) entered the human race. God can not be in commune with sin, therefore, we need a sacrifice (a Savior) to make ourselves acceptable to God. He came down in human form for this purpose. In the beginning it was our choice - we chose wrong. Take it up with Adam and Eve.
Take it up with mythological characters? You do realize there were no real Adam and Eve, don't you? That being said, even if they did exist, they were also created by God and , therefore, come under the same umbrella as other humans.

Either you believe in God or not. Simple.

If there is a God, he's perfect and incapable of error.
Or, you just don't believe, you believe we are here out of luck.

I suppose you could believe there is a God but he's fallible.
But to me, that is just like there being no God because he'd be just like us. No?

What is it that YOU believe?

For the umpteenth time, hell and eternal punishment were not part of the original form of Judaism. Satan was not even invented (yes invented) until around the time of the Babylonian exile. Hell was invented (yes again invented) far later. Christians and especially Christian leaders really jumped on the hell concept as a means to terrify people into behaving the way the Church wanted them to behave. God does not create imperfect beings and then punishes them for their imperfections. That is shit the Church came up with to control the behaviors of society.

You only have the illusion of free will to prosper be innovative if we did not have the illusion of choice then we would still be in the first heaven the first And the last dimensional reality That reality where the angels reside Eden a place of no pleasure no pain

you are perfect in GODs sight. But BUT GOD will punish it's self to keep it self in check only the wicked (those who choose bad things to happen to others) should be punished to hold GOD ACCOUNTABLE for the evil it wills.

You only have the illusion of free will to prosper be innovative if we did not have the illusion of choice then we would still be in the first heaven the first And the last dimensional reality That reality where the angels reside Eden a place of no pleasure no pain

you are perfect in GODs sight. But BUT GOD will punish it's self to keep it self in check only the wicked (those who choose bad things to happen to others) should be punished to hold GOD ACCOUNTABLE for the evil it wills.

Why do you think we have an "illusion" of free will?
Do you believe God created us to "suffer" and thus, is a sadist?

For the umpteenth time, hell and eternal punishment were not part of the original form of Judaism. Satan was not even invented (yes invented) until around the time of the Babylonian exile. Hell was invented (yes again invented) far later. Christians and especially Christian leaders really jumped on the hell concept as a means to terrify people into behaving the way the Church wanted them to behave. God does not create imperfect beings and then punishes them for their imperfections. That is shit the Church came up with to control the behaviors of society.
And back the the church was the government. But to day it's the hidden social network a hidden government with out a leader amoral society that choose for people and forces their will upon people with out knowing both sides of the story in doing that it is built in lies deception murder rape bearing false witnesses will destroy family and good humans

forces their will upon people

I have yet to have someone give me an example of a Christian group "forcing their will" on anyone!
Since when did professing your faith = force???

Forum List

Back