Life In The Stupidverse

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
TMW2018-08-08colorSMALL.png

skews? Tell me …..at the end of every week do you total up your profits and distribute them evenly among ALL of your employees?

You need to learn the rules skewsy.

Let me explain something to you dipshit.

This was on the front page all day yesterday, after a thread I posted that was actually credible was moved.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The moderators at this site selectively enforce rules, depending on how loud one of you little pansies whine and cry when you PM them.

If they choose to move this thread, that is their perogative.

But this thread has more credibility than the thread linked to above.

One thing you will learn when you grow up. Rules only carry any weight when they are applied equally with one standard for everyone. If not, nobody respects them, or should.

Mod Note -- Your thread was moved for several reasons. It has no concise topic on which to apply the "on-topic" moderation rules. It's at least FIVE topics.

It also has no "user supplied content" in the OP. You're lucky it found it's way to the forum it belongs in. If you want to discuss "specific moderation actions" contact a mod or two.. Don't botch your own thread up with this kind of complaining.

Don't reply here. If you want to pursue -- contact USMB Staff. skews13

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it was a stupid cartoon.

But, since only a small minority of pretentious poly-sci majors read 'The Modern World', I really wouldn't worry about it.

Forum List

Back