Libs & Democrats: "Wealthy, educated, religious, productive white people are ruining America!"

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Liberals have made the assertion very clear.
Do they ever realize how stupid they sound?
I'd like to personally thank all Liberal Democrats who through this extreme retardation have handed over all of D.C. to the Right on a silver platter.
MUCH APPRECIATED!

Tissue?

Well done. You've done your duty. You've made a butthurt thread to deflect from Trump's troubles, and shown that you're willing to be humiliated in the name of the cult. Your masters will reward you. You can rest now. Another cultist will now step up to make another butthurt thread.

Tissue?

Well done. You've done your duty. You've made a butthurt thread to deflect from Trump's troubles, and shown that you're willing to be humiliated in the name of the cult. Your masters will reward you. You can rest now. Another cultist will now step up to make another butthurt thread.

Tissue?
Butthurt?
For what reasons?
We own all of D.C.....we're still smiling ear to ear watching Loons and un-American's squirm in disbelief that their anything goes free for all had to come to an end. The fact that extreme whack-jobs continue to fabricate bullshit and waste tax payer dollars chasing fiction changes nothing but the national deficit and allows the Loons to continue making complete asses of themselves...it's comical and very entertaining...haha

Tissue?

Thanks for fueling the fire with your replies!

illegals, trannys, homos, criminals, bottom feeders and drug addicts will "Make America Great Again"...just ask a Libtard...haha
Do Liberal coaches of team athletics write all the plays around their worst players?
I'm curious.

I'd like to personally thank all Liberal Democrats who through this extreme retardation have handed over all of D.C. to the Right on a silver platter.
MUCH APPRECIATED!
^ another triggered snowflake

MUCH APPRECIATED!

Snowflake?
Triggered?
Like I said bud...we couldn't be happier...we own your sorry asses and D.C.....haha

MUCH APPRECIATED!

Snowflake?
Triggered?
Like I said bud...we couldn't be happier...we own your sorry asses and D.C.....haha

They lost, we won...yeah its still funny :laugh::laugh::laugh: Trump beats Hillary funniest damn election night in half a century. Hillary so triggered she couldn't show her face on election night. MSM looked like they were about to puke and then they had to cover Trump's victory :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:

Forum List

Back