Libs are now furious that Dallas police used robot to kill gunman

Look at these god damn liberal pansies in the comments:

Jean Bolton
Did they try bringing in his family, wife, kids, mom, dad, siblings, etc. to talk to him?
Did they try to smoke him out?
Did the guy have access to food, water, bathroom, etc. that he could have held out for days? If not, why not wait him out longer, he wasn't going anywhere.

Two hours of negotiation doesn't seem like a long time. I don't know all the details, but killing him in that manner just seems very wrong for a county who has always portrayed itself as a country of law and order - innocent until PROVEN guilty and all that.
Like · Reply ·
like.png
4 · 1 hr

Arsenal Gold

Last statement is a good point, it's hard to see things like that. Thanks.

It appears they wanted immediate revenge.
Like · Reply ·
like.png
2 · 38 mins

Dallas Police Chief Defends Decision To Use Robot To Kill Gunman

Apparently not enough police were killed for liberals to be happy. This guy was killing people, t hreatining to blow up bombs, and liberals jwere upset theyh didn't take him alive?

You cocksuckers need to form your own co untry.

Which liberals?

Unlike you- I have defended the use of the robot bomb from Day 1- and yes- I am a liberal.

You cocksuckers always need to find something to be outraged about- it wasn't enough that 5 police officers were gunned down- you insist on making it all partisan- because that is what you right wing nut jobs do.

Glad they used the robot- glad they didn't risk any other officers lives.

Sad that cocksuckers like you don't care about our country.

Then why is the Dallas Police chief being forced to defend his decision to use the robot? He's not defending it from the likes of me.

Jean Bolton
Did they try bringing in his family, wife, kids, mom, dad, siblings, etc. to talk to him?
Did the guy have access to food, water, bathroom, etc. that he could have held out for days? If not, why not wait him out longer, he wasn't going anywhere.

Two hours of negotiation doesn't seem like a long time. I don't know all the details, but killing him in that manner just seems very wrong for a county who has always portrayed itself as a country of law and order - innocent until PROVEN guilty and all that.
Like · Reply ·
like.png
4 · 1 hr

Arsenal Gold

Like · Reply ·
like.png
2 · 38 mins
Apparently they didn't see the sister saying she supported what he was going.

Do these idiots watch the news at all??

Apparently not enough police were killed for liberals to be happy. This guy was killing people, t hreatining to blow up bombs, and liberals jwere upset theyh didn't take him alive?

If the Robot was wearing a dress, you'd be all upset about it.
Good point. Good thing the asshole wasn't hiding in a public restroom.

Jean Bolton

Like · Reply ·
like.png
4 · 1 hr

Arsenal Gold

Like · Reply ·
like.png
2 · 38 mins
Apparently they didn't see the sister saying she supported what he was going.

Do these idiots watch the news at all??
I don't have cable tv, so no I do not..

The robot delivered bomb was an excellent and effective solution that I would have ordered in after several minutes of confrontation.

Which liberals?

Unlike you- I have defended the use of the robot bomb from Day 1- and yes- I am a liberal.

You cocksuckers always need to find something to be outraged about- it wasn't enough that 5 police officers were gunned down- you insist on making it all partisan- because that is what you right wing nut jobs do.

Glad they used the robot- glad they didn't risk any other officers lives.

Sad that cocksuckers like you don't care about our country.

If you Liberal ass lickers cared about the country, you'd stop doing things that led to acts like this.

You are a lying little cocksuck. Given the circumstances, any way to take him out was justified.
Nobody's claiming all Leftists are upset, but the racist Leftists who defend thugs shot by police no matter how justified....simply because the thug was black... are predictably upset.

Forum List

Back