Liberals: Would you support making Obama King Of America?

Missed it. Only retards seem to enjoy Maher's brand of retarded "comedy".

LOL!! ABC did Maher the biggest favor of his lifetime. On " Politically Incorrect" when he made that crack about it not taking any guts to set away 200 miles and fire a cruise missle at a pre determined, wired target but it did to fly planes into concrete and steel structures the network officials shit their drawers. HBO gave him one of the best programs there. He just coincidently donated a million dollars to Obama's campaign coffers about four or five weeks ago. I seldom miss any of his programs.

The retards thump their bibles and watch Faux News.

Last edited:

LOL!! ABC did Maher the biggest favor of his lifetime. On " Politically Incorrect" when he made that crack about it not taking any guts to set away 200 miles and fire a cruise missle at a pre determined, wired target but it did to fly planes into concrete and steel structures the network officials shit their drawers. HBO gave him one of the best programs there. He just coincidently donated a million dollars to Obama's campaign coffers about four or five weeks ago. I seldom miss any of his programs.

Given that I was referring to the retarded "comedy" of Bill Maher, and the general retardedness of his viewers, I was clearly referring to retards with a lefty mindset. Sure, there are retards on the right. Trig Palin comes to mind. And even poor l'il Trig could keep his own in a showdown of wits against any of Maher's viewers.

Given that I was referring to the retarded "comedy" of Bill Maher, and the general retardedness of his viewers, I was clearly referring to retards with a lefty mindset. Sure, there are retards on the right. Trig Palin comes to mind. And even poor l'il Trig could keep his own in a showdown of wits against any of Maher's viewers.

I don't watch Bill Maher because of his viewers...I appreciate his comedy. I also appreciated the comedy of George Carlin. Carlin had one of if not the best deliveries in comedy. The man was intelligent...very intelligent.

I don't watch Bill Maher because of his viewers...I appreciate his comedy. I also appreciated the comedy of George Carlin. Carlin had one of if not the best deliveries in comedy. The man was intelligent...very intelligent.

Your appreciation of this retarded "comedian" is noted. I assure you that Trig Palin appreciates his rattles in much the same way.

Your appreciation of this retarded "comedian" is noted. I assure you that Trig Palin appreciates his rattles in much the same way.

The real retards in this country are those who live their lives according to primitive writings by ignorant people who were trying to learn to control developing imaginations 2000 years ago. Primitives who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat. Primitives who shit on the ground and wiped on their hands. It's difficult for me to believe that ancient god worship is still alive.

The real retards in this country are those who live their lives according to primitive writings by ignorant people who were trying to learn to control developing imaginations 2000 years ago. Primitives who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat. Primitives who shit on the ground and wiped on their hands. It's difficult for me to believe that ancient god worship is still alive.

Perhaps we can mediate a debate between you and Trig on this subject. I think it would be fascinating. You are clearly passionate, but I think Trig is probably more rational. It would be close. On whom would you place your bet, if you really needed the money and were not simply betting your preference?

Perhaps we can mediate a debate between you and Trig on this subject. I think it would be fascinating. You are clearly passionate, but I think Trig is probably more rational. It would be close. On whom would you place your bet, if you really needed the money and were not simply betting your preference?

I will not bet on such a thing. I cannot consider any opinion taken from a book which is so utterly rediculous and filled with horse shit that ignorance at it's finest is displayed in all it's glory. A book which is totally unprovable unless the reader goes to other writings in the same book. The bible is the biggest collection of unadulterated bull which has ever been promulgated onto civili ed mankind.

I will not bet on such a thing. I cannot consider any opinion taken from a book which is so utterly rediculous and filled with horse shit that ignorance at it's finest is displayed in all it's glory. A book which is totally unprovable unless the reader goes to other writings in the same book. The bible is the biggest collection of unadulterated bull which has ever been promulgated onto civili ed mankind.

Like I said. You seem passionate about the subject. If we could get lil ole Trig to debate you on this issue, and you have the courage of your convictions, I see no reason for you not to place a bet. Or do you fear the contest might be too close to call, and thus a poor bet? I would put my money down on you, just so you know. I have always had a rooting heart for underdogs.

Like I said. You seem passionate about the subject. If we could get lil ole Trig to debate you on this issue, and you have the courage of your convictions, I see no reason for you not to place a bet. Or do you fear the contest might be too close to call, and thus a poor bet? I would put my money down on you, just so you know. I have always had a rooting heart for underdogs.

Weeeall....I appreciate your recognition as the underdog but I must reiterate.....I will not debate anything as rediculous as a book written by primitives which contains such tales as virgin birth, turning water into fine wine, healing leprosy on the spot by a touch, walking on water, raising from the dead, etc.

That doesn't even get into the Mormon faith which encompassed 40-50 wives and magic underwear. If they were 60 minute men and worked with 50 wives they would have to be wearing magic underwear.

Last edited:

It's a Lenny Bruce style. He deconstructs the social sense of sacred and profane, and finds twist that shocks the hell out of you, but recognize a gem of truth in the humor. The only right wing comedian that seems to do that well is PJ O'Rourke. People like Dennis Miller just comes off as being fake, and using conventional wisdom as a crutch, rather than something to challenge.

I would love to hear what liberals would support Obama becoming king and your rationale.

Conservatives and Independents hold your tongues. No need to go off on any diatribes. Let the libs weigh in first.

What stupid ass side of the bed did you wake up on today?

Weeeall....I appreciate your recognition as the underdog but I must reiterate.....I will not debate anything as rediculous as a book written by primitives which contains such tales as virgin birth, turning water into fine wine, healing leprosy on the spot by a touch, walking on water, raising from the dead, etc.

That doesn't even get into the Mormon faith which encompassed 40-50 wives and magic underwear. If they were 60 minute men and worked with 50 wives they would have to be wearing magic underwear.

Sounds like you are afraid of facing off with Trig. I don't blame you. I hear that, amongst other tards (including the ones that "appreciate" Bill Maher's comedy), he is a very worthy adversary...

Forum List

Back