Liberals:"We Know The Russians Hacked The Election".We Don't Need Any Proof From Anyone !

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: And for how many weeks have we been listening to Hillary Supporters and "Angry Loonies" bring up "The Russians" every time the topic is brought up on any of the cable news networks? and along with "The View"....They just keep pushing the narrative that somehow "The Russians" were able to give Donald Trump a clean sweep of all the swing states. And even today, I overheard someone bring this up on Fox News, that, something along the lines of "We already know the Russians were involved with the election,and helped Donald win, {But even though the host had to tell him/her that the FBI couldn't find any evidence}.....the left seems to have the attitude that,,,,,"Yah, we know it was the russians, therefore Trump needs to be impeached":confused:

• Banned
this is like an idiot arguing with Judge Judy,,and at some point he/she says,,,,"Yo Man,,,its like,,,I Know He Did It" !!! Eye dont need any mutha F;;;;;;;;kin evidence !!!!

RUSSIAN-HACKERS-008-01-800x416.jpg

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: And for how many weeks have we been listening to Hillary Supporters and "Angry Loonies" bring up "The Russians" every time the topic is brought up on any of the cable news networks? and along with "The View"....They just keep pushing the narrative that somehow "The Russians" were able to give Donald Trump a clean sweep of all the swing states. And even today, I overheard someone bring this up on Fox News, that, something along the lines of "We already know the Russians were involved with the election,and helped Donald win, {But even though the host had to tell him/her that the FBI couldn't find any evidence}.....the left seems to have the attitude that,,,,,"Yah, we know it was the russians, therefore Trump needs to be impeached":confused:

who said that we don't need proof?

the POINT, is that the intel services already KNOW they hacked the election.

or do you think the orange sociopath isn't lying to you? :cuckoo:

normal people simply KNOW there is enough evidence to warrant an independent investigation, not one run by trump shills.

It's been proven. As has the Holocaust. Feel free to continue denying both.

Should you be allowed to post after this statement? It hasn't been proven. Comparing something that hasn't happened to the holocaust is disgusting. Not sure how you sleep at night. I'm human though so I can't relate to you.

these liberals cant even come up with a video of the russians breaking into a precinct where the threw out thousands of Hillary ballots

It's been proven. As has the Holocaust. Feel free to continue denying both.
Care to enlighten us when and where this was proven? Or is this "leftist proof" as in my gender studies prof said so.

As far as the no proof, get used to it if you're going listen to the left. Just go through their favorite buzz words, they will never produce any evidence to back up anything.

Once we have the congressional investigation we have been asking for, we will know the answer

and what will the Dems say once the congress has established that the Russians had no say in the election where Trump beat Hillary by 8.9 Million votes?

and what will the Dems say once the congress has established that the Russians had no say in the election where Trump beat Hillary by 8.9 Million votes?
I thought it was 75 million votes, you pathetic idiot. Are you still looking for attention

The Intel Services Do Not Know The Russians Hacked The DNC Server. Do your research. No one has seen the server or the evidence. The DNC won't allow it.

The only thing the Intel Commumity was shown is an Opinion Paper Formulated by a private IT organization paid for by The DNC that made assumptions without showing the evidence that Podesta's emails must have been given to Assange by Russia.

If The DNC had proof they would have used it to win the election.

who said that we don't need proof?

the POINT, is that the intel services already KNOW they hacked the election.

or do you think the orange sociopath isn't lying to you? :cuckoo:

normal people simply KNOW there is enough evidence to warrant an independent investigation, not one run by trump shills.

No one is looking for a new election, we just want to know what extent trumps people went to with the Russians

Well from Trump's perspective the FBI should have indicted H for mishandling classified data, failing that we knew that the Russians should have been able to hack a bathroom server, in addition, we know that the FBI warned the dems that the servers were being hacked.

I have no problem with the Russians outing the dems for cheating during the election. Trump knows that the Russians had data that was devastating to H, including her FOIA-proof bathroom server. Hillary should have been indicted, I hope the Clinton Foundation gets investigated.

Forum List

Back