Liberals: The "RICH" keep more of there wealth, they are given nothing

I may not be satisfied with my local Police Department. I think they are lazy and overpaid. My neighbors and I decide to "opt out" and take OUR money that pays for police protection and use vouchers to hire a private company to protect our neighborhood.

Same thing
No, it's not the same thing.

As I already pointed out, you have no inherent right to steal from your childless neighbor in order to educate your kids....However, you do have the right to protect your person and property from being robbed.

The relative efficiency of a public police force is irrelevant to the case, other than to serve as an object model of the inherent inefficiencies of running a society under an ethos of "aggression for your own good".

Your childless neighbor still benefits from a strong educational system in his community. Who paid to send that childless neighbor to school? It wasn't his parents

Much like the parent who wants to send their kid to private school, people in wealthier neighborhoods can say.."Crime rate here is low, I don't need all the police protection I pay for....I want a voucher so I can hire a private security firm for my neighborhood"

Libertarianism is a fantasy

Now there you go again
I cannot find a better example as to what the problem here is
The federal govt has no business in dictating what kind of education a kid in Shoot and Cut Texas gets, what the teachers make and where they go to school
Our founding fathers did not create this republic to be the steward for the teachers union nor the student
period

No, it's not the same thing.

As I already pointed out, you have no inherent right to steal from your childless neighbor in order to educate your kids....However, you do have the right to protect your person and property from being robbed.

The relative efficiency of a public police force is irrelevant to the case, other than to serve as an object model of the inherent inefficiencies of running a society under an ethos of "aggression for your own good".

Your childless neighbor still benefits from a strong educational system in his community. Who paid to send that childless neighbor to school? It wasn't his parents

Much like the parent who wants to send their kid to private school, people in wealthier neighborhoods can say.."Crime rate here is low, I don't need all the police protection I pay for....I want a voucher so I can hire a private security firm for my neighborhood"

Libertarianism is a fantasy

Now there you go again
I cannot find a better example as to what the problem here is
The federal govt has no business in dictating what kind of education a kid in Shoot and Cut Texas gets, what the teachers make and where they go to school
Our founding fathers did not create this republic to be the steward for the teachers union nor the student
period

Who said anything about the federal government?

It is the GOP pushing a federal mandate for school vouchers

You would have to ask the hundreds of million of Americans who have received a government education.

You would have to contrast them with those who received a Catholic education.

HOW do public schools stack up?

Read my sig.

How many special needs children do Catholic Schools accept? How many students that nobody else will take?

When you get to select which students attend it is easy to excel

Tax rates changing from 39 cents per every dollar you earn changing to 35 cents per every dollar you earn is not the same as being give money Liberals
If I pay 78000 in income tax one year and 70 the next
thats insulting for anyone to claim that person was given anything

bull shit . how many go to jail ? when committed a crime ?

don't tell me rich people live on a equal playing field ,

any other country would tax their ass's off .

You would have to ask the hundreds of million of Americans who have received a government education.

Read my sig.

How many special needs children do Catholic Schools accept? How many students that nobody else will take?

So rather than deal with those few challenges on their own, you create a one-size-doesn't-fit-anyone bureaucratic behemoth welfare program for the middle class.

Brilliant! :rolleyes:

Read my sig.

So rather than deal with those few challenges on their own, you create a one-size-doesn't-fit-anyone bureaucratic behemoth welfare program for the middle class.

Brilliant! :rolleyes:

If you don't eat your meat......you can't have any pudding

Government is now at 26% of GNP.
For the last 70 years it was around 18% on average.
More government means less private sector.
NEVER a good thing.

Government is now at 26% of GNP.
For the last 70 years it was around 18% on average.
More government means less private sector.
NEVER a good thing.

With all the spam and spin we have now
It makes no sense to have anything more complex than that
It is that simple

How many kids that get a free lunch at school paid for by taxpayers come from a home that has a big screen TV and how many of those kids have a cell phone that Mom and Dad paid for?
If I have to make those choices in my life how come THEY ARE NOT FORCED TO?

How many kids that get a free lunch at school paid for by taxpayers come from a home that has a big screen TV and how many of those kids have a cell phone that Mom and Dad paid for?
If I have to make those choices in my life how come THEY ARE NOT FORCED TO?

gad wag There are more bad things being done with our wealth than good
where do you start

Forum List

Back