Liberals: If "steal more from the wealthy" wasn't an option. How would you resolve mass dependency?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
This is not intended to be rhetorical. I have a genuine interest in hearing creative potential solutions not linked to the default; "Take more from the wealthy" and "redistribute wealth"
I'm pessimistic that Libs will even touch this thread with a ten foot pole.
Ready...GO!

The rich have stoled from the poor and middle class these past 50 years at rates that are mindblowing.

Using some of that money rebuild our roads, educational system and other improvements would be only fair...

The goddamn rich are only rich because we're free and that freedom and stability cost money...

The rich have stoled from the poor and middle class these past 50 years at rates that are mindblowing.

Using some of that money rebuild our roads, educational system and other improvements would be only fair...

The goddamn rich are only rich because we're free and that freedom and stability cost money...

If we don't stop the bleeding of our middle class we won't have one...

The rich are destroying it with their greed.

Thanks for engaging but be specific and stay on topic.
"Take from the wealthy" is not an option...What do you propose?
How would you lift people from poverty?

Sure, you could take the money from the rich and use it to build roads and schools, but without capital investments from the rich, there would be no cars to drive on the roads and no jobs for people coming out of school. Why do you think all the communist countries have gone over to capitalist systems? It is because with all their faults, wealthy capitalists seeking to become even wealthier make better decisions for the economy and the nation than government bureaucrats shackled by theories of fairness and equality.

Every country has to make capital investments to keep its economy functioning, and all over the world, private investors consistently make better decisions about how to invest this money than government bureaucrats. The private sector doesn't exist, as Obama suggested, to support politicians and bureaucrats; politicians and bureaucrats exist to facilitate the functioning of the private sector, which is the only source of wealth in the nation.

This is not intended to be rhetorical. I have a genuine interest in hearing creative potential solutions not linked to the default; "Take more from the wealthy" and "redistribute wealth"
Ready...GO!
The Left Is an Aristocratic Fraud, So They Have a Mental Block Against This

Confiscate inheritance, which is unearned and goes to mostly mediocre recipient. Use it to pay the most intelligent of the next generation for their grades. A society won't grow unless its most valuable human resources are paid up front instead of depressing and discouraging them by mandating that they have to sacrifice their personal lives and personalities to develop themselves unaided before getting rewarded. A seed doesn't grow in sand.

An analogy would be that Larry Bird brought millions of dollars into the NBA by being the first White superstar in decades. That money didn't go to Larry Bird's heirs, it didn't even go to the next White superstar. It went to the whole next generation of stars and even to the other players.

If "steal more from the wealthy" wasn't an option. How would you resolve mass dependency?
Are you among the wealthy? I ask only because I am as are all my closest friends and family, and most (if not all) of my professional associates, yet not one of us complains that we are being "stolen from."

Would we all enjoy paying less in taxes? Sure. Who would not? Do any of us feel as though our lifestyle suffers as a result of our tax burden? No. I'm hard pressed to think that any wealthy people, or people period, feel they are missing out on something as a result of their tax liabilities/rates.

Accordingly, I'm wondering whether your inquiry is borne of altruism for the wealthy or whether you are the one wealthy person I've "encountered" who's attesting to having a compromised lifestyle as a result of taxes.

Last time I checked, every money-making activity I've undertaken has yielded more returns to me than to any and all governments that may levy a tax upon them. Truth be told, I haven't done anything unusual to become wealthy. I went to school and began a career doing something I'm good at doing and that others are willing to pay me to do. Paying taxes on my earnings is just part of "the deal," so to speak. Well, now that I think of it, perhaps I should correct myself. I may have done one unusual thing: I focused my youthful thoughts and energies on becoming, among other things, wealthy rather than on discovering and complaining about all the things that may be impediments to my doing so. That's something that, save perhaps for lottery winners, all wealthy people do or did.

If "steal more from the wealthy" wasn't an option. How would you resolve mass dependency?
Are you among the wealthy? I ask only because I am as are all my closest friends and family, and most (if not all) of my professional associates, yet not one of us complains that we are being "stolen from."

Would we all enjoy paying less in taxes? Sure. Who would not? Do any of us feel as though our lifestyle suffers as a result of our tax burden? No. I'm hard pressed to think that any wealthy people, or people period, feel they are missing out on something as a result of their tax liabilities/rates.

Accordingly, I'm wondering whether your inquiry is borne of altruism for the wealthy or whether you are the one wealthy person I've "encountered" who's attesting to having a compromised lifestyle as a result of taxes.

Last time I checked, every money-making activity I've undertaken has yielded more returns to me than to any and all governments that may levy a tax upon them. Truth be told, I haven't done anything unusual to become wealthy. I went to school and began a career doing something I'm good at doing and that others are willing to pay me to do. Paying taxes on my earnings is just part of "the deal," so to speak. Well, now that I think of it, perhaps I should correct myself. I may have done one unusual thing: I focused my youthful thoughts and energies on becoming, among other things, wealthy rather than on discovering and complaining about all the things that may be impediments to my doing so. That's something that, save perhaps for lottery winners, all wealthy people do or did.

Listen nerd....I know many people like you...you're super creepy, you're a word nerd who finds great pleasure in listening to yourself speak...you define yourself with your outstanding vocabulary. You talk in circles using rhetorical mumbo-jumbo like a retarded attorney would. While you were reading an encyclopedia to increase your level of NERDHOOD, and jacking your faggot buddy off I was out banging strippers, building businesses and getting shit done. I'm almost positive I could buy you a few times over. Nobody I know whom is successful and wealthy speaks like a fucking clown as you do. Try to make your point in short once in a while and spit it the fuck out bud.
Now back to the thread.
Do you have anything constructive to offer? Surely an uber bright scholar like yourself has an idea or two on how to help solve poverty without stealing from others...no?

If stealing from the poor wasn't an option theyd be no wealthy.

Huh?
That's a new spin...I'd like to hear more on that.
Care to enlighten me?
Let me guess....wealthy corporate heads hold their "underpaid" employees at gun point and force them to work for X wage?

Ready...GO!

Since you believe that democratic government is 'stealing', what form of government would you replace it with that would NOT steal?

Ready...GO!

Since you believe that democratic government is 'stealing', what form of government would you replace it with that would NOT steal?

Tax collection is not stealing.
Bottom feeders giving birth to pet humans knowing that someone else will fund them IS stealing.
Rather than hijack this thread perhaps you should start another and seek more answers to your question? I'll play along in it.

Ready...GO!

Bottom feeders giving birth to pet humans knowing that someone else will fund them IS stealing.
Rather than hijack this thread perhaps you should start another and seek more answers to your question? I'll play along in it.

Then if taxes levied by the will of the people go to help the poor,

where is the stealing?

Ready...GO!

Then if taxes levied by the will of the people go to help the poor,

where is the stealing?

Start your own thread bud....I already said I'll play along in it.
How would you help solve mass dependency without taking more from the wealthy?
Any ideas?

Ready...GO!

No government.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Ready...GO!

No government.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

But, but, but...who would hold the hands and wipe the asses of dependent Liberals?

They would just continue the "print more money" policy of the last 9 years and hand it out (after taking a 30% handling fee). They want collapse. Then rebuild in commie fashion with them in charge. They hate America and want to "fundamentally transform". All DemWitted loons must be eliminated or we all go down.

Ready...GO!

The tax code has been rigged since the mid-1980s allowing the wealthy and super wealthy, as well as corps, to siphon money out of the country.

These are people who got rich off the American worker and the U.S. economic system and market.

Wealth is not "redistributed" -- crumbs are tossed out to the lower classes to keep them complacent.

If stealing from the poor wasn't an option theyd be no wealthy.

Huh?
That's a new spin...I'd like to hear more on that.
Care to enlighten me?
Let me guess....wealthy corporate heads hold their "underpaid" employees at gun point and force them to work for X wage?

New spin? You've never heard that great fortunes come from great crimes?

Sorry buddy, you must be like 11 if you think some liberal made up that quote.

Forum List

Back