Liberals Fail at Chick-Fill-A Check Out the Pics I Took

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
No I didn't go in, the line to just ORDER was 2 hours long. I guarantee they run out of food!

Attachments

• $Chick Fill A - 1.jpg
    $Chick Fill A - 1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 20
  • $Chick Fill A - 2.jpg
    $Chick Fill A - 2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 29
  • $Chick Fill A - 3.jpg
    $Chick Fill A - 3.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 20
More pics

Attachments

• $Chick Fill A - 4.jpg
    $Chick Fill A - 4.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 17
  • $Chick Fill A - 5.jpg
    $Chick Fill A - 5.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 28
To be fair the Chic Fil A next to my house was always packed even before all this started, its not my favorite place but its definently better than the McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys etc etc

I have a video I took with my phone and I'm contemplating posting it here! :eusa_think:

To be fair the Chic Fil A next to my house was always packed even before all this started, its not my favorite place but its definently better than the McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys etc etc

Never like this. I have never seen a fast food joynt this busy. Not even half as busy!!! It's insane. Two hours just to order!

I like their breakfast. Had the lunch once or twice. It's OK.

There are some companies that support everything liberal, but I don't recall the right ever trying to put them out of business.

If people have an issue with what a company stands for, they go elsewhere. Facebook reportedly deleted Chick-fil-A's FB page. What the hell?

There was a link posted here about a study that showed liberals are the least tolerant of people with differing views. FB and others just proved that yet again. They need to get over it and focus on supporting companies, like Solyndra, that represent what they are all about- wasting as much of the tax payers' money as possible. They aren't crazy about the private sector to begin with, but especially not when a business disagrees with them.

and none of those people are liberals right?

stop making an idiot of youself

It just shows how tyrannical elitist progressives are wrong...

Who the fuck is Rahm or the Mayor of Boston to say "Chick-fil-A is not in line with the views" of a community...

Those fucking idiots are being proved wrong....

Who are they to speak for an entire community????

No I didn't go in, the line to just ORDER was 2 hours long. I guarantee they run out of food!

Guess they better figure out how to better serve their customers. I would never wait two hours for fast food. There is a small chain in Chicago called Portillo's. They've been around for a long time. At lunchtime many of their restaurants see lines of 100 plus people or more on the inside and up to 30 or more cars in line at the drive through. No matter which line you are in, you'll have your food within ten to fifteen minutes, and they make your food to order, it's not sitting around under a warmer.

I believe gay marriages should be given equal protection of the law.

But I am also an old school conservative, and were there a Chick-Fil-A around here, I would be eating lunch and dinner there today. The reason being that I am pissed that elected officials have decided to cross the line and actively try to ban Chick-fil-A restaurants in their cities because they disagree with the owner's religious views.

When government cracks down on you when you exercise your religious and free speech rights, then the government needs a swift kick in the nuggets. Hard.

Chick-fil-A did not say they would not serve homosexuals at their lunch counters. The owner merely stated he does not believe gay marriages should be recognized by the State.

I disagree with that opinion but it angers me to my core that the State would punish that man for his opinion.

So you go, Chick-fil-A. Fry their asses.

I am going to buy some Chick-fil-A gift cards online, if that is possible, and send them to my family that live where there are Chick-fil-A restaurants.

Cranberry Twp, PA, today at lunchtime, you couldn't get within a hundred yards of the place by car. The lineup was backed up onto the main road.

But since I didn't actually ask anyone why they were there, I have to assume this had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE brouhaha about "traditional families." Just a million fucking people coincidentally decided to have chicken for lunch on the same day.

Amazing.

IMO, this has nothing to do with gay marriage and everything to do with the right to Freedom of Speech.

It's a protest against our tyrannical government(s).....

It appears you cannot buy a Chick-fil-A card online. You have to buy them at one of their stores.

Drat!

Forum List

Back