Liberals can’t win, no matter what they do.

You have to be a real piece of crap to bully a 16 year old girl online.

Agreed, these people are exactly, who they claim everybody else who doesn't think like them is! They are the bullies, the racists, the thought police, and the Nazis! Big tough lefties picking on someone under 18. You people are real tough guys!

Of course, what do we expect from a group of people who is led around by the nose by someone who used to be in charge of "bimbo eruptions!" War against women? How about the far leftists have a war against UNDERAGE women!

I don't find too much intelligence on twitter and Ron Israel had the sense to delete his tweet but it was only after it was picked up.
Except her sibling is trans. And big on LGB&T rights.

And conservatives never bully the transgenders. lol

Is there a point to your ramblings?

Yes. To confuse you.

I'm not confused. You just happen to be a douche troll with the brain cell of a gnat..........under all of your IDs.

There. My point is proven.

It is really hard to hear you. Pull your head out so we can all hear you.

And the end of democracy ruuled by the flaming anti-christ.^

Last time I checked this country was still a republic. Let me check... Yep! Sure is.

Have you considered taking a civics class for that deficiency?

*****SMILE*****

:)

That's the last yu heard because obama is still president. When drump takes office the last thing you will hear is a big boom from a nucleear bomb.

Drump's the one who needs a civics class. No possible cause he does not read books, only financial statements and twitter.

I'm glad you fucktard liberals have been rejected by Americans....it's MAGA in the works!!

Last time I checked this country was still a republic. Let me check... Yep! Sure is.

*****SMILE*****

That's the last yu heard because obama is still president. When drump takes office the last thing you will hear is a big boom from a nucleear bomb.

Drump's the one who needs a civics class. No possible cause he does not read books, only financial statements and twitter.

Yes, you are truly oppressed. Poor you.

And you and the drumpbots are suffering from neologism, my dear. ^

*****SMILE*****

And you and the drumpbots are suffering from neologism, my dear.

I'm sure you started to say something intelligent. Did you forget what it was?

*****SMILE*****

Not with you, my dear. You would not comprehend anything intelligent. You are drump borg.

*****SMILE*****

Not with you, my dear. You would not comprehend anyhing intelligent. You are drump borg.

I didn't vote for him. This is your own stupidity at work.

I can't believe Jackie grew up so fast.

She was just a little girl when Obama was inaugurated, and she was a really good and powerful singer back then.

Agreed, these people are exactly, who they claim everybody else who doesn't think like them is! They are the bullies, the racists, the thought police, and the Nazis! Big tough lefties picking on someone under 18. You people are real tough guys!

Of course, what do we expect from a group of people who is led around by the nose by someone who used to be in charge of "bimbo eruptions!" War against women? How about the far leftists have a war against UNDERAGE women!

I don't find too much intelligence on twitter and Ron Israel had the sense to delete his tweet but it was only after it was picked up.
And conservatives never bully the transgenders. lol

Yes. To confuse you.

I'm not confused. You just happen to be a douche troll with the brain cell of a gnat..........under all of your IDs.

The thread is a lie. Can you hear that?

Then old people are going to die
Our standards of living are going down
Life spans will be shorter
We will not lead in science or anything

We will be a nation of losers.
Hope and change was a loser from the start. dumbass
:lmao:

As a liberal it hurts and upsets me so deeply that some singer is able to sell songs....no wait it doesn't, good for her.

We have a whole millennium of liberals winning in courts and on policy, so you can take your silly album sales threads and can go fuck yourself OP.
I know you're sad, hope and change was a load of shit… fact

Yes. To confuse you.

Listen Bimbo, the bullying occurred on twitter. You have done nothing but deflect your ass off and at one point even suggested she open a hetero only pizza shop. You hearing that?

*****SMILE*****

There are no differences between a democracy and a democratic republic.

Not to liberal traitors anyway.

Or you could disagree and tell us what the differences are.

Tell you something you already know? Why would I want to play your childish game?

So you can't tell us the difference.

How about you stop claiming there's a difference and quit making a fool of yourself.

Yes. To confuse you.

Listen Bimbo, the bullying occurred on twitter. You have done nothing but deflect your ass off and at one point even suggested she open a hetero only pizza shop. You hearing that?

Bullying? Or just trying to insult someone the way Trump does all the time on twitter?

Bullying? Or just trying to insult someone the way Trump does all the time on twitter?

Bullying. She is 16.

Not with you, my dear. You would not comprehend anyhing intelligent. You are drump borg.

I didn't vote for him. This is your own stupidity at work.
Then I guess you voted for the livertarian, my dear.

Forum List

Back