Liberals Attacked McCains War Record...Two Faced Slime Balls Love Him Now

This is just another attempt in a long line of endless attempts by media scum to influence an election. Nothing more. Just like the monkey business in Florida. Liberals cannot win if they don't distort, lie, cheat, steal, and possibly murder.

Look at this:

View attachment 213959

But now that they can use the dead guy against Trump, he's great again. MMGA! Make McCain Great Again.
Those mags are Murdock rags. For God's sake, you cite publications that wallow in slime as documentation? Mike, you're better than that. These guys would slime Jesus Christ to sell at supermarkets. Even the fringes chuckle at them. And AMI (National Enquirer) is solid Republican. Can I expect the Daily News is at least red-ish?
Sure it is trash
The point still stands though that liberals are using McCain to slam trump.
Mike, it's more like collateral damage. If one honors McCain, there is no way to not offend Trump. Trump went out of his way to make McCain a target in an effort to make himself look good. Trump put down McCain's captivity because McCain wasn't loyal to Trump instead of to his country as McCain saw it. And let's face it, McCain never suffered fools. One of my fondest memories of McCain is a debate during the 2K campaign. Callers were invited to ask the candidates questions, and one of the callers was Karl Rove who tried to get a pledge from each of the candidates to commit to a giant tax cut. Rove was on a screen and most of the others agreed to pledge. What I do not forget is the look of utter disdain McCain gave to Rove when it was his turn to respond, saying something about assessing the situation before any promises, but implying that Rove has more guts than brains and who does he think he is anyway.

I voted for McCain in the 2K primary, but the party chose Bush. It was my last Republican vote.

There's no room in Dodge (or DC) for both of them today. One of the has to get out of town
What about the liberals that bashed him in 2008?

Hmmmmmmm...so let me get this straight. In 2008 when McCain was running against the liberals eternal godhead Obama...his war record was to be criticized because Obama never served his nation in uniform. But after the “thumbs down” ego trip by McCain...liberals loved him. Just goes to show that liberals are shallow political hacks who will flip on a dime.
Democrats attack McCain's war record. McCain rejoices.
Evidently, not EVERY Democrat attacked McCain's war record. In fact, very few IMHO. Those who did were rejected by fellow Dems and were seen as ideologues to be avoided. Just as McCain rejected the fears of the duped woman who succumbed to the Obama smears of the day.
From the article linked:
"Barack Obama indirectly denounced Clark during a speech on patriotism, and his campaign later issued a statement saying Obama "rejects" the remarks. But Rogers was unmoved: "We've learned we need to wait and see what Sen. Obama actually does, rather than take him at his word."

Also, the article cites oppo tactics by Republicans, which McCain rejected too: pre-birther even
"As Obama and his surrogates should know, any chance McCain has to talk about his military service is a net positive for the Arizona senator, especially if it's in the context of an "attack." So far in the campaign, Obama has been hogging all the umbrage. He started a site to refute e-mail smears; he took offense when a Republican congressman referred to him as "that boy"; he cries foul every time someone uses his middle name. Now McCain gets to show that Obama's not the only one being attacked unfairly."
They sure as fuck did.

This is just another attempt in a long line of endless attempts by media scum to influence an election. Nothing more. Just like the monkey business in Florida. Liberals cannot win if they don't distort, lie, cheat, steal, and possibly murder.

Look at this:

View attachment 213959

But now that they can use the dead guy against Trump, he's great again. MMGA! Make McCain Great Again.
Those mags are Murdock rags. For God's sake, you cite publications that wallow in slime as documentation? Mike, you're better than that. These guys would slime Jesus Christ to sell at supermarkets. Even the fringes chuckle at them. And AMI (National Enquirer) is solid Republican. Can I expect the Daily News is at least red-ish?
Sure it is trash
The point still stands though that liberals are using McCain to slam trump.
Mike, it's more like collateral damage. If one honors McCain, there is no way to not offend Trump. Trump went out of his way to make McCain a target in an effort to make himself look good. Trump put down McCain's captivity because McCain wasn't loyal to Trump instead of to his country as McCain saw it. And let's face it, McCain never suffered fools. One of my fondest memories of McCain is a debate during the 2K campaign. Callers were invited to ask the candidates questions, and one of the callers was Karl Rove who tried to get a pledge from each of the candidates to commit to a giant tax cut. Rove was on a screen and most of the others agreed to pledge. What I do not forget is the look of utter disdain McCain gave to Rove when it was his turn to respond, saying something about assessing the situation before any promises, but implying that Rove has more guts than brains and who does he think he is anyway.

I voted for McCain in the 2K primary, but the party chose Bush. It was my last Republican vote.

There's no room in Dodge (or DC) for both of them today. One of the has to get out of town
What about the liberals that bashed him in 2008?
True! Liberals did bash him in 2008, although not as harsh and nasty as Bush did in 2K in N Carolina. But I was not one of them. When he chose Palin, he lost me, for whatever that is worth. But he never lost my respect and I never overlooked any insult or fake story without defending and debunking. There are some here who can verify that, Bush 42. BTW I voted for Bush 42...twice. He's another one I saw as honorable. Anyway, I can't answer for others, as I was never a DINO, however there are a lot of Republicans I have liked and voted for although I tend to be a social liberal, if a fiscal conservative. Funny, huh? Here I am in a time of social conservatives and liberal fiscals.

Reminds me, today watching the funeral service for McCain (all 3-1/2 hours of it) it occurred to me that waiting to greet John on the other side of the Pearly Gates as he passes thru will probably be Barbara Bush..in her best wings, harp and pearls and reminding him that her boy did good at the service, didn't he?.

A big mouth general (Who Obama put in his place for saying it) and some blogger?

Have you noticed what TRUMPERS have been saying?

And Trump?

DIsgusting and dishonest

Forum List

Back