Liberal Reporters Bringing Up"The Obama Job Boom",Leading Up To The Trump Economy. We're Not Stupid.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:CryingCow: Does the left actually believe we had any kind of job boom from 2009 to the fall of 2016? :haha:
They are still laughing at this claim on any Fox News Program.
Yah right,,,we were gaining 250,000 jobs a month since January 2009. Obama was creating 3 to 5 Million jobs a year! :lalala:
Fact: There was no job growth under Obama. How can there be any job growth while the national debt was growing at least One Trillion a Year !!!! ???
:slap:

Job growth for the last 10 years.

upload_2018-2-1_10-8-29.png

• Banned
To all my conservative friends here.I'm sure u were all overwhelmed with job offers for those 8 years! Having to refuse 12 high paying job offers a month....like me !!!

For eight years we were told jobs weren never coming back and that was the new normal we had to live with. Trump comes in and changes the dynamic and somehow Obies economy did that. So which one is true? They both can’t be.

:CryingCow: Does the left actually believe we had any kind of job boom from 2009 to the fall of 2016? :haha:
They are still laughing at this claim on any Fox News Program.
Yah right,,,we were gaining 250,000 jobs a month since January 2009. Obama was creating 3 to 5 Million jobs a year! :lalala:
Fact: There was no job growth under Obama. How can there be any job growth while the national debt was growing at least One Trillion a Year !!!! ???
:slap:

I don't know why you used the word "were not stupid", when your posts are generally nothing more than an opinion based on your biases and fake news.

Your FACT is absurd and a mix of reasons which have no relation to reality.

FACT: January job loss: Worst in 34 years - Feb. 6, 2009

FACT: "The economy has lost more than 2.5 million jobs in the current recession, which began in December 2007, far surpassing the previous two recessions, and just below the 2.7 million jobs lost in the 1981-1982 recession, which had the deepest unemployment in the 70-year history of the report"

January job loss: Worst in 34 years - Feb. 6, 2009

For eight years we were told jobs weren never coming back and that was the new normal we had to live with. Trump comes in and changes the dynamic and somehow Obies economy did that. So which one is true? They both can’t be.

Jobs creation slowed significantly in the first year of the Trump admin, the slowest year since 2010.

Is that the change in dynamic you are referring to?

To all my conservative friends here.I'm sure u were all overwhelmed with job offers for those 8 years! Having to refuse 12 high paying job offers a month....like me !!!
Well Obama did nationalize the College Tuition fund that increased costs of the college graduated by at least 3 times. They got their degree and immediately were qualified to be Baristas at Starbucks.. Many jobs created, many jobs filled...

• Banned
I'm watching Barney & Company now.I never heard so much good economic news like this during the Obama Recession

How can tanking the DOW and purposely crashing the economy be considered job growth?

Jobs creation slowed significantly in the first year of the Trump admin, the slowest year since 2010.

Did it really? Or are these the best cherry picked numbers they could get? And where were jobs lost countering where they were added? Things are much better where I am. May not be true for the blue states but that’s not my problem.

Did it really? Or are these the best cherry picked numbers they could get? And where were jobs lost countering where they were added? Things are much better where I am. May not be true for the blue states but that’s not my problem.

The numbers are the numbers, they are the same numbers that you Trump zealots trot out when talking about what Trump has done.

And yes, the total jobs created is the calculation of jobs gained minus jobs lost, you can tell this is the case by the fact that the chart I gave has negative number on it.

If you are in Missouri as your name indicates, then things are not "much" better than they were two years ago, that is just false.

How can a 6000 DOW be considered a job creating success??

How can a 6000 DOW be considered a job creating success??

The DOW does not create jobs. Try and educate yourself a little bit before you come on here and make a fool of yourself.

How can tanking the DOW and purposely crashing the economy be considered job growth?
What? When did that happen?
We all remember 2009. We were going down the toilet while Obama went on vacations

The DOW started tanking 13 months before Obama was even elected, hell he was not even the favorite to be the party nominee at that point. You are giving Obama an awful lot of power that he just does not have

This is from Forbes in December that looked at the downward trend in job creation. I wouldn't hang the numbers for 2017 on Trump, just as I didn't hold Obama responsible for 2009. It's too early to celebrate or bemoan Trump for economic results. But starting this year its all on him.

2017 average monthly job growth: 174k
2016 average monthly job growth: 187k
2015 average monthly job growth: 226k
2014 average monthly job growth: 250k

Forum List

Back