Liberal reporter claims he got PTSD from shooting an AR15!!! 100% lies in report.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Firing an AR-15 is horrifying, menacing and very very loud

Holy fuck....if this isn't rock bottom of the anti gun left....I don't know what is.

A liberal reporter shot an AR15 and chronicled his experience. He claims he got PTSD from firing it haha!!!

He claims he has shot pistols but says the recoil of the AR is far worse (he says its like a "bazooka", yet, children and tiny 18 year old Army recruits shoot it with ease). TOTAL lie. An AR fires a smaller bullet. AND...it has a gas tube/bolt carrier action that is brilliant so the gun absorbs most recoil. A pistol....your wrist absorbs it. THAT was how I saw he was initially full of shit.

He goes on to speak of the horror and "smell of sulfur" from this evil device.

THEN HE SAID THIS: "Shell casings flying across my face". He's a right handed shooter. I'll let the people who know about firearms giggle as they detect why this was a 100% lie.

Anyway....you can read it. No wonder liberals are such pussies. The simple act of firing a .223 AR15 gives them PTSD!

This idiot says it was in SEMI automatic mode and he fired 24 rounds "before I knew what happened" bahaha!!!! Bullshit.

If each trigger pull was so traumatic....and he wants us to believe he rattled off 24 rounds without thinking much of it???

This is so pathetic.

I'd think it was a parody if I didn't know liberals are really this psychotic.

***Oh....and to all the vets....he shows how much libs really shrug at your "PTSD". They believe it's just "anxiety" that anyone can get from firing a few rounds at the range.

And he did a follow up!!!

Said the AR15 experience "bruised my body and spirit" and proudly said if this makes him weak....then he chooses feminism.

Just.....wow.

The recoil he was talking about was the one he is going to feel this november as the democratic party fired the best shot and lost. That recoil is going to hurt.

I think we should hardwire this reporters' nuts to a tractor battery to get him to tell the truth.

Btw, does this reporter have a disability............?

The recoil he was talking about was the one he is going to feel this november as the democratic party fired the best shot and lost. That recoil is going to hurt.

Crooked Hillary will win. Her corruption is too entrenched....and we're really starting to see the REPUBLICAN establishment is basically in bed with them.

Trump has exposed it. There aren't 2 parties. There's a DC establishment and they keep us divided so we keep voting for them. But if outsiders try to get in....they unite as career scumbag politicians and fuck us all over.

If I am thinking of the right person, and recall correctly, he said something to the effect of the AR-15 firing 700 rounds per minute. I'm not sure how someone could get off that many rounds, and that's ignoring the time it takes to change clips.

aa3638bd50d64f8da81c912fbd9b4b21.png

b7f4c723e81b4f4c93f99794c19191f0.png

Above mentioned link.
a7b0ad22e2b644c2a3c3bd91cc31c1d6.png

Last edited:
I think we should hardwire this reporters' nuts to a tractor battery to get him to tell the truth.

YES APPARENTLY PTSD HAHA!!!

Crooked Hillary will win. Her corruption is too entrenched....and we're really starting to see the REPUBLICAN establishment is basically in bed with them.

Trump has exposed it. There aren't 2 parties. There's a DC establishment and they keep us divided so we keep voting for them. But if outsiders try to get in....they unite as career scumbag politicians and fuck us all over.

By golly.........you've seen the light!!!!!

Holy fuck....if this isn't rock bottom of the anti gun left....I don't know what is.

A liberal reporter shot an AR15 and chronicled his experience. He claims he got PTSD from firing it haha!!!

He claims he has shot pistols but says the recoil of the AR is far worse (he says its like a "bazooka", yet, children and tiny 18 year old Army recruits shoot it with ease). TOTAL lie. An AR fires a smaller bullet. AND...it has a gas tube/bolt carrier action that is brilliant so the gun absorbs most recoil. A pistol....your wrist absorbs it. THAT was how I saw he was initially full of shit.

THEN HE SAID THIS: "Shell casings flying across my face". He's a right handed shooter. I'll let the people who know about firearms giggle as they detect why this was a 100% lie.

Anyway....you can read it. No wonder liberals are such pussies. The simple act of firing a .223 AR15 gives them PTSD!
That reporter should have been using the M-16 I had in the Army, it hardly fired, always jamming, it was a piece if junk...

YES APPARENTLY PTSD HAHA!!!

700 rounds in 1 minute with a semi auto AR is not possible.

And....military guys help me...but 700 rounds in a minute from a belt would probably burnout the barrel right?

That reporter should have been using the M-16 I had, I hardly fired, always jamming, it was a piece if junk...

Did you clean it??

That reporter should have been using the M-16 I had, I hardly fired, always jamming, it was a piece if junk...

Did you clean it??
Sure, but the cleaning supplies during Reagan were as short as when Washington was in charge of the Army..

His bizarre article...and dishonest.

He says she'll casings "flew across his face" and he shoots right handed. An AR ejects shells....to the right. His head would be...on the left.

No shell could've gone "across his face".

But libs will eat it up!!

I can fire a AR-15 one handed they have about as much recoil as a .22 rifle. This guy would literally shit his pants if he had to fire a shotgun with triple ought.

I can fire a AR-15 one handed they have about as much recoil as a .22 rifle. This guy would literally shit his pants if he had to fire a shotgun with triple ought.

And he claims he got PTSD FROM IT!!! A slap in the face to veterans.

Yes we did that at the PD....fire it with one hand to keep the weak hand free to drag a downed officer or victim. Not that hard at all with a 16" or shorter barrel as long as there isn't too much weight on rails.

Forum List

Back