Liberal Massachusetts Town on Cape Cod Protests When State Settles Illegal Immigrants in Motel

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
They don't like it in their backyard!

Would you call that hypocrisy? I would.

"Residents of Yarmouth, Massachusetts, a liberal town on Cape Cod, are protesting the decision of the state to house illegal border crossers at an upscale motel in the community.

This is very similar to what happened when migrants were sent to Martha’s Vineyard last year.

Liberals in these communities don’t think that they should be expected to deal with the consequences of voting for Democrats."

"Residents of Yarmouth, Massachusetts, a liberal town on Cape Cod, are protesting the decision of the state to house illegal border crossers at an upscale motel in the community.

This is very similar to what happened when migrants were sent to Martha’s Vineyard last year.

Liberals in these communities don’t think that they should be expected to deal with the consequences of voting for Democrats."

Ain't that a got-damned shame?

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

dems in sanctuary cities dont want non citizens flooding in said cities .. irony is a foreign concept to the left .

Forum List

Back