Liberal Law Professor says

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Turley wrote that many Democratic politicians are guilty of the same type of rhetoric that they say caused the violent incursion into the Capitol on Wednesday of last week. “Democrats are pushing this dangerously vague standard while objecting to their own remarks [being] given new meaning from critics. Conservatives have pointed to Maxine Waters asking her supporters to confront Republicans in restaurants, while Ayanna Pressley insisted amidst the violent marches last year that ‘there needs to be unrest in the streets,’ and Kamala Harris said ‘protesters should not let up’ even as some of those marches turned violent.”

“They can legitimately argue their rhetoric was not meant to be a call for violence, but this standard is filled with subjectivity.”
Liberal Law Professor Warning

MY OPINION: Shocking!

Turley wrote that many Democratic politicians are guilty of the same type of rhetoric that they say caused the violent incursion into the Capitol on Wednesday of last week. “Democrats are pushing this dangerously vague standard while objecting to their own remarks [being] given new meaning from critics. Conservatives have pointed to Maxine Waters asking her supporters to confront Republicans in restaurants, while Ayanna Pressley insisted amidst the violent marches last year that ‘there needs to be unrest in the streets,’ and Kamala Harris said ‘protesters should not let up’ even as some of those marches turned violent.”

“They can legitimately argue their rhetoric was not meant to be a call for violence, but this standard is filled with subjectivity.”
Liberal Law Professor Warning

MY OPINION: Shocking!
Of course they are, there are tons of videos but the one video I saw shows Trump telling people to not break any laws, no matter what these shill liars say.

I agree with them........well, I have. We are starting to make progress so we will see.

the standard itself is vague for a reason...
because it was meant to be as easy and as hard to use it...
there is nothing wrong impeaching a president with vague standards...
the vagueness of it should prevent anyone from going anywhere near it...
which is the whole purpose of it being short and vague to begin with...

any president, even vaguely, inciting violence should be impeached...
every sane person would agree to that...

Last edited:

No they would not. No educated and sane person would lay an incitement charge at the feet of anyone without specific definitions and standards that WILL be applied to both sides.

No educated and sane person would lay an incitement charge at the feet of anyone without specific definitions and standards that WILL be applied to both sides.
Properly educated- what passes for simply being educated is a jucking foke

No they would not. No educated and sane person would lay an incitement charge at the feet of anyone without specific definitions and standards that WILL be applied to both sides.

well, they are now...
you will watch how it is done soon...

there you go... fixed...
You just proved one of the many points I make- that's what you and other stupid people do in nearly every post you make- thanks.
That guy is so stupid and pointless. I gave him multiple chances but now he’s in my USMB GITMO.

obviously not idiot...
i can still see your stupid posts...
LOL...you really are clueless...aren't you? He can't see YOUR posts! Duh?

he can't see your's, stupid- that is THE point of putting someone on ignore- good lord- public stupid runs amok
there you go... fixed...
You just proved one of the many points I make- that's what you and other stupid people do in nearly every post you make- thanks.
That guy is so stupid and pointless. I gave him multiple chances but now he’s in my USMB GITMO.

obviously not idiot...
LOL...you really are clueless...aren't you? He can't see YOUR posts! Duh?

ahh didnt know that...
then tell that fuck face to quit quoting my posts...

well, they are now...
All they will be doing is showing the world how uneducated and fascist they are.

well, they are now...
All they will be doing is showing the world how uneducated and fascist they are.

and thats all your biased opinion that nobody cares about...

Forum List

Back