*Liberal Gets Shit Canned For Agreeing With Bill*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. But Juan Williams got fired over his comments on the Bill O'Rielly FACTOR programe.
2. Bill must be getting really powerful for this to happen.
3. Every other talking head who goes on his show better take notice, *If you agree with Bill, your job gets killed!*
4. Hummmm,...maybe there's a way we can get all the liberals on the other news networks on his show, just to see if they get the axe too?:lol::lol::lol:
5. I'd like to find out,...who's with me?????:confused::lol:
6. Link and sample:NPR Ends Juan Williams' Contract After Muslim Remarks : NPR

"NPR News has terminated the contract of longtime news analyst Juan Williams after remarks he made on the Fox News Channel about Muslims.

Williams appeared Monday on The O'Reilly Factor, and host Bill O'Reilly asked him to comment on the idea that the U.S. is facing a dilemma with Muslims.

O'Reilly has been looking for support for his own remarks on a recent episode of ABC's The View in which he directly blamed Muslims for the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. Co-hosts Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg walked off the set in the middle of his appearance.

Williams responded: "Look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."

Williams also warned O'Reilly against blaming all Muslims for "extremists," saying Christians shouldn't be blamed for Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh.

But strong criticism followed Williams' comments.

Late Wednesday night, NPR issued a statement praising Williams as a valuable contributor but saying it had given him notice that it is severing his contract. "His remarks on The O'Reilly Factor this past Monday were inconsistent with our editorial standards and practices, and undermined his credibility as a news analyst with NPR," the statement read."

7. I sorta like Jaun too, wasn't your everyday normal lefty loon cake.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Williams was just given a new 3 year contract from FOX for $2 million, a lot more than he was making with the communists at NPR.

Williams was just given a new 3 year contract from FOX for $2 million, a lot more than he was making with the communists at NPR.

that's funny ! liberal firewalkers hypocrites with microphones

The essence of immorality is the tendency to make an exception of myself. ~Jane Addams

If it were not for the intellectual snobs who pay, the arts would perish with their starving practitioners - let us thank heaven for hypocrisy. ~Aldous Huxley

Hypocrite: the man who murdered both his parents... pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan. ~Abraham Lincoln

not "government should do what people can't do for themselves" not even close obama, what did you do all day in college ?

:cuckoo:Bad move for the libs, Cair is involve in this firing, With 70% of the country aready pissed about the Ground Zero mosque this sure aint gonna help. Actually.. this might be a good thing since we the tax payers are paying for this sh..t, Defund the C.P.B

Ame®icano;2876175 said:

Good for Juan.

My question is, would Juan ever get a job at NPR if he wasn't a liberal?

I doubt it. Somebody should complain to the Equal Opportunity board since NPR no longer has any African American news analysts anymore.

Forum List

Back