liberal African American thinker Cornel West: Biden "cheapened black life, has blood on his hands!", Breitbart picks up quote, reports it on website!

I didn't know they didn't like black people. I've seen a number of African-Americans covered by their outlet.

Prof West, is spot on about Xiden's bigotry and his contribution to how African-Americans have been harmed by the system he helped create.

• Banned
Breitbart like black people now. well, at least one of them!

Well of course Breitbart is going to cover that. Does anyone really believe the MSM would?

West literally made the comments on MSNBC

you look like a fool here. sorry, bro...but i agree with your overall point

Well of course Breitbart is going to cover that. Does anyone really believe the MSM would?

So one network briefly mentioned it and brushed it off. "Fools" are those who watch MSNBC and CNN. "Damned fools" are those who believe them.

Last edited:

So one network briefly mentioned it and brushed it off. "Fools" are those who watch MSNBC and CNN. "Damned fools" are those who believe them.

Basquebromance once said "CNN is the most honest news outlet in the world". SMH

• Banned

"i would never vote for a Muslim" - Godboy

"i would never vote for a Muslim" - Godboy

Guilty :laugh:

And the cat is out of the bag....

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite."
NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite."
NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

sadly they never ask the leftist to back up their “facts” they just spread the propaganda

sadly they never ask the leftist to back up their “facts” they just spread the propaganda

Well.....there is no reason to as long as they own the Ministry of Truth and the state media.

Well.....there is no reason to as long as they own the Ministry of Truth and the state media.

Newspeak i believe Orwell called it

Lester, like most people, speaks way over your head.

You dipsticks think your alternative facts deserve the same weight as the facts do. But hey, you voted for & supported a President that told over 30,000 lies during his term in office.

You dipsticks think your alternative facts deserve the same weight as the facts do. But hey, you voted for & supported a President that told over 30,000 lies during his term in office.

Now.....take your time mulling this over, RealDumb......

Who decides what the 'facts' are?

WARNING: ......if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!

WARNING: ......if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!

Facts are determined through investigation and proof.

Lester Holt was talking about the Fairness Doctrine where both sides get equal time to present their view.

He said that speaking about a well accepted & established truth does not give some wacko headjob (like you) gets equal time

Last edited:

Lester Holt was talking about the Fairness Doctrine where both sides get equal time to present their view.

Hev dsaidc that speaking about a wqekll accepred & established triuuth does nolt giuvce iomnew wacko bheadjob (like you) gets eq

How much more of a "wacko head job" could anyone be to post something like "Hev dsaidc that speaking about a wqekll accepred & established triuuth does nolt giuvce iomnew wacko bheadjob (like you) gets eq"?

He said that speaking about a well accepted & established truth does not give some wacko headjob (like you) gets equal time

The Fairness Doctrine, which Obama took off the federal register, wasn’t about giving someone equal time. That’s the equal time rule, which is still in place and merely requires a network ir broadcaster to give a opportunity to the other candidate

Forum List

Back