Lib Group Sends Out Pre-Filled Out Voter Registration Forms to Dead Dogs (Video)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
and it begins
links in article

SNIP:
All dogs go to heaven – But some keep their voter registration current.

Brenda Charlston holds a photo of her long-deceased dog, Rosie, and a voter registration form for “Rosie Charlston” that arrived in the mail for the canine last month in Seattle. Rosie was a black lab who died in 1998. A left-leaning group called the Voter Participation Center has touted the distribution of some 5 million registration forms in recent weeks, targeting Democratic voting blocs such as unmarried women, blacks, Latinos and young adults. But residents and election administrators around the country have also reported a series of bizarre and questionable mailings addressed to animals, dead people and people already registered to vote. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)

The liberal group Voter Participation Center sent out 5,000,000 voter registration forms – many to dogs and dead people. The groups says it has registered more than 350,000 since last September 2011.
The AP reported:

The voter registration form arrived in the mail last month with some key information already filled in: Rosie Charlston’s name was complete, as was her Seattle address.

Problem is, Rosie was a black lab who died in 1998.

A group called the Voter Participation Center has touted the distribution of some 5 million registration forms in recent weeks, targeting Democratic-leaning voting blocs such as unmarried women, blacks, Latinos and young adults.

But residents and election administrators around the country also have reported a series of bizarre and questionable mailings addressed to animals, dead people, noncitizens and people already registered to vote.

Brenda Charlston wasn’t the only person to get documents for her pet: A Virginia man said similar documents arrived for his dead dog, Mozart, while a woman in the state got forms for her cat, Scampers.

“On a serious note, I think it’s tampering with our voting system,” Charlston said. “They’re fishing for votes: That’s how I view it.”

Every presidential election cycle brings with it a variety of registration drives targeting people who typically are underrepresented at the polls, and Republicans have long seized on sloppy or questionable registrations as a sign of potential fraud on the part of Democrats.

all of it with comments
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...voter-registration-forms-to-dogs-dead-people/

Most of these stories turn out to be BS or maybe she is a tax cheat and listed the dog as a dependent.

But if her dead dog shows up to vote only then would there be a problem.

Zombie Dog Votes In Ohio After Waiting In Long Line To Vote

If you see a headline like that let me know.

That's right. Voter ID cards are discriminiatory! There is no fraud going on.

Investigations into voter fraud have turned up almost nothing.

Well hell ya, sending out voter registration cards to dogs, cats, and dead people ain't no big deal

That does not change the fact that very little voter fraud has been found in investigations now dies it. You just get on your horse and keep riding blind.

Really

Papa Obama must be trying to work both sides of this
Tell the dogs one thing
Tell the people another

pot-i4034.jpg

Well hell ya, sending out voter registration cards to dogs, cats, and dead people ain't no big deal

That does not change the fact that very little voter fraud has been found in investigations now dies it. You just get on your horse and keep riding blind.

I agree. Looks like ultra right wing idiots like stephanie are already pulling out the tin foil conspiracy garbage for when Willard loses the election.

The number of pedophiles arrested versus the number who engage in the practice is low.

Doesn't mean its a good reason to not take steps to reduce pedophilia.

The number of pedophiles arrested versus the number who engage in the practice is low.

If on investigation it was discovered that there was very little pedophilia, there would be little reason to worry about it.

If on investigation it was discovered that there was very little pedophilia, there would be little reason to worry about it.

We know there is pedophilia and voter fraud existing outside the revelation of investigation. Thus the need for prohibitive sanctions.

:eusa_shifty:
You can't believe that? Oh of course you can its just as easy as denial I guess :lol:

Most of these stories turn out to be BS or maybe she is a tax cheat and listed the dog as a dependent.

But if her dead dog shows up to vote only then would there be a problem.

Zombie Dog Votes In Ohio After Waiting In Long Line To Vote

If you see a headline like that let me know.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

THANKS for the good chuckle!

I think you got a point there truthseeker,

If Rosie the dog showed up on some list this group was using as their mailing list of eligible citizens, then "rosie" the dog might have been claimed on a tax return or something.

these are just Registration Forms right? No one got mailed a Voter's Registration Card right?

so what is everyone's problem?

Forum List

Back