Lib dipshit at NWU criticizes critics of safe spaces

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
Schapiro to freshmen: People criticizing safe spaces ‘drives me nuts’

"
During a speech to new students Monday, University President Morton Schapiro blasted critics of safe spaces and trigger warnings on college campuses.

“The people who decry safe spaces do it from their segregated housing places, from their jobs without diversity — they do it from their country clubs,” Schapiro said. “It just drives me nuts.”

No fucking limp wristed liberal, its you liberals calling for segregation in your safe spaces you liberal pansy.

"
During a speech to new students Monday, University President Morton Schapiro blasted critics of safe spaces and trigger warnings on college campuses.

“The people who decry safe spaces do it from their segregated housing places, from their jobs without diversity — they do it from their country clubs,” Schapiro said. “It just drives me nuts.”

No fucking limp wristed liberal, its you liberals calling for segregation in your safe spaces you liberal pansy.

"People criticizing safe spaces ‘drives me nuts’"

If true, he was nuts long before that.

"

It's impossible to take the stupid out of libersls....even harder when they have tenure!

Libtards are stupid.
well, yeah.

i want to give all the libtards a homework assignment, let them figure out what it all has to do with politics, why the spin in the news media, and the lies of the politicians, all of the hyped up propaganda noise. but they will just cheat on the assignment, they will plagiarize every bit of it, and if anyone dares call them out on their dishonorable ways, they'll cry about racism or sexism or their precious, oh so precious pronouns, etc. and just before anyone of sound mind can reason with them, they'll say they've been triggered, rush off to the safe space where an atty from the friendly neighborhood professional victimhood association is waiting to file a lawsuit. therefore, there's no such thing as an institution of higher learning called university anymore. sorry, libtards, but you've killed it with the pathetic correctness.

I never got the rules for safe spaces. What happens if some poor Liberal victim has taken refuge in a safe space and someone enters the safe space to make fun of them. Can the victim sue? Is the aggressor put in prison?

I never got the rules for safe spaces. What happens if some poor Liberal victim has taken refuge in a safe space and someone enters the safe space to make fun of them. Can the victim sue? Is the aggressor put in prison?
If a Christian or a conservative enters the safe space, then it's no longer a safe space.

It'd be a good time for a wedgie.

:desk:

A safe space is where they run to pout and wimper, with those of the like mind.

If they run to their safe space you cannot violate said space. You may trigger an unwanted reaction.

They have "administrators" and "professors" who scurry about, requesting "muscle" amongst the occupying sissies, screaming that the aggressor needs to be removed, not realizing the only available muscle is the aggressor.

The "victim" cannot sue, but can have the aggressor removed from the academy of higher learning through a ritual of like-minded individuals holding a mock trial, with the aggressor being represented by a like minded sissy.

The aggressor is then vilified in the academy's newsletter.

Liberals are embarrassing to even be around.
When I know I'm in the presence of one of those people who make up 22%-26% of our population, I'm polite but say very little. Kind of like walking on eggshells.

If they start spouting off, then I will engage, otherwise I simply have zero desire to have anything whatsoever to do with them.

By the way, when I read about this guy last week, I sent his office a nice little email expressing my deep innermost "feelings" about him.

Northwestern University President Morton Schapiro embarrasses himself and his university with insulting rant

These days, university presidents tend to have very few “academic” responsibilities. Academic functions are typically delegated to the provost and other university officials, while the president schmoozes and hobnobs with donors, politicians and other individuals who affect the university’s bottom line.

Some university presidents like to speak out on current issues, especially those related to higher education. Here, it seems to me, they have one primary responsibility — to model the best values of a liberal (in the broad sense of the term) education by being honest, civil and respectful of dissent. Indeed, if university presidents can’t adhere to these values, they should either not be presidents or keep their mouths shut.

Northwestern University President Morton Schapiro embarrasses himself and his university with insulting rant

One of the oddest things about liberals is one of the groups under the LGBTQLMNOP umbrella are asexual people. The orgy that is the other groups must really make them feel uncomfortable. Where's the safe space for asexual people?

Forum List

Back