Lib billionaire Tom Steyer suggests law enforcement, military, members are not Americans b.c they ..

The entire left side of the political spectrum nods in approval.

Prison Planet.com » Lib Billionaire Tom Steyer Suggests Law Enforcement, Military Members Are Not Americans Because They “Hold Guns”
----------------------------------------------

Boy the democratic left is digging itself a hole so deep they won't ever get out of it. It's nothing but a cess pit nobody knows where you go etc

I guess we have to take the writers word for it as it never showed the nods, and by the way Steyer is right.

And he never said they are not Americans. False news.

Well, lets see, so far the Dimocratic Party has declared this year that:
1. America was never great. (Cuomo)

2) America must be destroyed. (Antifa, which the Dims defend as simply freedom loving goons)

3) ICE must be dismantled.

4) We must have Open Borders.

5) The entire world has a right to come live in our country (and take our jobs too)

Sounds like a winner of a set of promises to me.

2) America must be destroyed. (Antifa, which the Dims defend as simply freedom loving goons)

5) The entire world has a right to come live in our country (and take our jobs too)

What does any of this have to do with the fake OP news story?

Its a fallacy that the maj of Democrats want an open boarder and Ice was designed to arrest illegals from crime, not boarder patrol or gathering up all visa people and kicking them out for minor driving offenses.
Even ICE officials said as much. What job are they taking from you??

Oh Trump must think the US is not great at this time either, when did he ? , when he blasted Reagan's tax cuts, or when he was in the Nam war fighting against VD's? Or when it was just natural that all men have affairs?

• Banned

It's amazing they can't see how dumb they are.

What does any of this have to do with the fake OP news story?

Its a fallacy that the maj of Democrats want an open boarder and Ice was designed to arrest illegals from crime, not boarder patrol or gathering up all visa people and kicking them out for minor driving offenses.
Even ICE officials said as much. What job are they taking from you??

Oh Trump must think the US is not great at this time either, when did he ? , when he blasted Reagan's tax cuts, or when he was in the Nam war fighting against VD's? Or when it was just natural that all men have affairs?

Another empty headed liberal putting her little brain in neutral and revving up her mouth.

Forum List

Back