Liar in Chief invokes Executive Privilege over citizenship question..

No moron, it is 100% relavant.

It explains why Mueller COULD NOT directly accuse a sitting President of the crime and why “possibly” was used.

The charge of ACTUAL Obstruction of Justice against the President was left to Congress.
There was no conclusion nor referral regarding obstruction

wrong. Evidence of Obstruction was absolutely referred to Congress for consideration.

You stupid shit, the Mueller report was a confidential report to the AG

You need to stop running your ignorant mouth and go read the report.

Mueller' s' signal on obstruction: Congress should take on trump

Throughout his report, Mueller signals clearly that he thinks Congress should settle that question, not the attorney general. By spending months investigating incidents of obstruction despite concluding he couldn’t indict a sitting president, Mueller gave lawmakers a starting point.

And he made sure not to get in their way. At one point, Mueller said he wanted to be certain he didn’t take actions that would “preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct” -- a hint that came complete with a footnote referring to impeachment.
Sending a "signal" is not a prosecutor's job. He was supposed to determine whether the Trump campaign committed any crimes. He found none.

That is the correct motorcycle.

Throughout his report, Mueller signals clearly that he thinks Congress should settle that question, not the attorney general. By spending months investigating incidents of obstruction despite concluding he couldn’t indict a sitting president, Mueller gave lawmakers a starting point.

And he made sure not to get in their way. At one point, Mueller said he wanted to be certain he didn’t take actions that would “preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct” -- a hint that came complete with a footnote referring to impeachment.
Sending a "signal" is not a prosecutor's job. He was supposed to determine whether the Trump campaign committed any crimes. He found none.

Mueller was never a Prosecutor. He was an investigator. He had no authority to prosecute. What power he had was to turn the evidence over to the appropriate courts and the Congress. He's done this.

Hey ignorant ass, you might want to read the fucking law, I posted it in post 314, his report was never intended for congress, it was for the AG.

It was intended for Congress.

Mueller knew his report for a case of this magnitude was going straight there and to American people. If you didn't know that then you are a totally detached from reality idiot.
...sending it to Congress is like sending it to the moon---USELESS
....the Congress/etc are a bunch of IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--they bicker and fight over what's in Cracker Jacks
.....they don't need to be FIGHTING [ wasting time and $$$$ ] over something ELSE...they do that everyday---they CAN'T be trusted/get anything done!!!!!
etc
they need to fix America's PROBLEMS!!!!!--but they can't
.....no---it shouldn't go to Congress--obviously = it's worthless, like the Clinton impeachment was
..you would have to be a DUMBASS to think Congress should have it

It doesn't matter what I think. It's the law. Sorry, you can't change the rules to suit your Orange One. You and He may think so but you can't. And the harder you try the bigger mess you get into. At some point, it becomes obstruction and that can get very hairy. Actually, it's already there and has been for the last 2 years.

Wrong again. The law says the report goes to the AG.

The law also says Congress can sabpoena the report and hold the president accountable for abuses of office.

Trump's pick-me-and-I'll-clear-you AG is but a loud bystander.

They have the report, there is no there there.
Time to grow up

You mean no there there except all the indictments of Trump campaign members for lying about dealings with Russians and 11 episodes of possbile Obstruction of Justice Congress can charge POTUS on? :rolleyes:

Spell check is your friend.

And the AG has already addressed the obstruction BS. Case closed.

He addressed it before he ever saw the Mueller report, in his letter to Trump on why he should be his AG.

If you think that man’s determination on this matter carries any weight with anyone of consequence you need to think again.

Doesn't matter. He has the position of authority.

Please, If he would accuse the president you rightwingers would be screaming about overthrow by un-elected beurocrat.

Mueller sees the Congress as the Constitutional check on Presidential abuse of office.

Personally I could see it both ways - Mueller being a giant pussy for not stating the obvious conclusion that Trump is a corrupt POS....AND a wise man looking out for America’s long term political stability.
You see it only one way: Trump needs to be impeached. Of course, you're a douchebag and a brain damaged moron.

actually moron you got the cause and effect all confused.

It is BECAUSE Trump committed crimes I think he should be impeached.

NEVER would I advocate baseless impeachment, as it would be highly damaging to our country.

The left wanted Trump impeached before he was sworn in who are you fooling..like children you couldn't handle the American public rejected grown men in little girls bathrooms and illegal rapist killer Mexicans.

I speak for me and you are 100% wrong.

Trump won the election and you can't just undo 50 million votes because you don't like the guy or his policies. There has to be crime involved for removal from office.

Bull you know damn well the left couldn't handle the loss. Mueller was only hired to pacify them, everyone who had a brain knew it was all a joke.

What you just said is completely idiotic.

...:Special investigation was started by Republicans named McCabe, Rosenstein to be conducted by a Republican named Mueller. NOT AFTER ELECTION, but after Trump fired a Republican named Comey under false pretenses.

You see it only one way: Trump needs to be impeached. Of course, you're a douchebag and a brain damaged moron.

NEVER would I advocate baseless impeachment, as it would be highly damaging to our country.

The left wanted Trump impeached before he was sworn in who are you fooling..like children you couldn't handle the American public rejected grown men in little girls bathrooms and illegal rapist killer Mexicans.

Trump won the election and you can't just undo 50 million votes because you don't like the guy or his policies. There has to be crime involved for removal from office.

Bull you know damn well the left couldn't handle the loss. Mueller was only hired to pacify them, everyone who had a brain knew it was all a joke.

...:Special investigation was started by Republicans named McCabe, Rosenstein to be conducted by a Republican named Mueller. NOT AFTER ELECTION, but after Trump fired a Republican named Comey under false pretenses.

He had authority to fire him for whatever reason he wanted.

Mueller was never a Prosecutor. He was an investigator. He had no authority to prosecute. What power he had was to turn the evidence over to the appropriate courts and the Congress. He's done this.

Ah, that was why it was the "Office of Special Investigations" rather than the "Office of Special Council." :thup:

You Communists are as smart as you are truthful.

Wrong. It has nothing to do with Mueller's report. He obviously can accuse the President of a crime because Ken Starr accused Bill Clinton of about a dozen crimes. What he can't do is indict Trump.

Your blow hot gas out your ass, and you know it. All you Trump douchebags are sticking to this story even though you know it's total horseshit.

iu

Please, If he would accuse the president you rightwingers would be screaming about overthrow by un-elected beurocrat.

Mueller sees the Congress as the Constitutional check on Presidential abuse of office.

Personally I could see it both ways - Mueller being a giant pussy for not stating the obvious conclusion that Trump is a corrupt POS....AND a wise man looking out for America’s long term political stability.

Yes, but you are proven liar, pathological in fact.

It was intended for Congress.

Mueller knew his report for a case of this magnitude was going straight there and to American people. If you didn't know that then you are a totally detached from reality idiot.

Andrew Weissman, who wrote the report, indeed intended it for congress.

He was in collusion with Nadler from the start and wrote the second volume as proscribed by the DNC. I agree, the creation of the report was a political act and a felony.

The LAW that the Mueller operates under stipulates that the Special Council is to report to the Attorney General of the United States. But Mueller and Weissman were never big on obeying laws. As career deep state, laws never applied to them anyway.

There was no conclusion nor referral regarding obstruction

wrong. Evidence of Obstruction was absolutely referred to Congress for consideration.

?

?

It means I agree, that the statement is right.

Hey ignorant ass, you might want to read the fucking law, I posted it in post 314, his report was never intended for congress, it was for the AG.

And Congress has the Right to demand it for it's investigation. Under the oversight laws, Congress can demand it and the Justice Department MUST provide it.

:link::link::link:

Will you stop this crap. We both know about Congresses duty to check and balance the Executive Branch. That link has been done over and over. Now stick your link right up where the sun don't shine.

It's nice to see you commies exposing yourselves for the hypocrites you really are. You know Nadler was one that did everything he could to suppress the Starr report under the Independent Counsel law, and was a large part of changing the law to keep future reports within the executive branch. Now that a republican president is involved he wants the AG to violate the very law he supported. Nadler has been given the opportunity to read the report with only grand jury content redacted, he has refused to go read it. It's really funny how you little lemmings just eat the propaganda up and totally buy into the commiecrat hypocrisy.

They have the report, there is no there there.
Time to grow up

You mean no there there except all the indictments of Trump campaign members for lying about dealings with Russians and 11 episodes of possbile Obstruction of Justice Congress can charge POTUS on? :rolleyes:

Spell check is your friend.

And the AG has already addressed the obstruction BS. Case closed.

By obstructing a Congressional Oversight Investigation. Case open.

Moving the goal posts much? LMAO

Hey ignorant commie, you got a link for this claim, you and your ilk seem to be afraid to provide links to back up your bullshit claims.

No, just keeping the ball in play in the same game. Sorry, we won't let you change the rules to suit your Orange One. The ball is still in play.

Still can't provide a link I see. Run along commie, you're boring me.

Rosenstein recommended Comey be fired for misconduct. The same misconduct you commies howled about and demanded his head. When Trump gave you what you asked for then you flip-flopped. If you commies didn't have your hypocrisy you'd have nothing at all.

He had authority to fire him for whatever reason he wanted.

Not for a corrupt reason.

For example it would be criminal for Trump to fire Comey for a bribe. Are you seriously going to take up arguing otherwise?

Now, there are fringe unitarians that say rediculous nonsense like "If President does it, it's not illegal", but no one who has even a modicum of swamp aversion buys that bullshit. Mueller and his report certainly didn't.

Last edited:

Rosenstein recommended Comey be fired for misconduct.

Total horseshit, Rosenstein could have fired Mueller at any time, especailly given how bad Trump wanted it to happen without his direct involvement.

Rosenstein assigned Mueller and protected him and his investigation all the way to conclusion.

Total horseshit, Rosenstein could have fired Mueller at any time, especailly given how bad Trump wanted it to happen without his direct involvement.

Rosenstein assigned Mueller and protected him and his investigation all the way to conclusion.

Oh shut up, you're ignorant.

"Rod Rosenstein's letter recommending Comey be fired"

The letter that got Comey sacked

Oh shut up, you're ignorant.

"Rod Rosenstein's letter recommending Comey be fired"

The letter that got Comey sacked

I misread your original statement to mean firing Mueller, not Comey.

But yes, Rosenstein was of the opinion that Comney commited mis-conduct during election against Hillary (and so did Inspector General Horowitz in his 2018 report) and then his letter laying out that case was MISUSED by Trump to fire Comey under false pretenses.

Rosenstein was FURIOUS over how he was used by the admin and swiftly moved to assign special investigator.

A theory that the special investigation was somehow done by Democrats to get Trump after election is pure fantasy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back