LGBTQPN ( Get used to it )

Status
Not open for further replies.
PedoMAP.jpg

I mean if an adult abuses a child, sexual or otherwise they need to be hurt.

I don't understand this sexualization of children.

It's as if we're becoming Sodom and Gomorrah little by little.

I mean I can laugh at the subject if it's a comedian making a joke because it's not real, it's just a joke. But for someone that actually is serious about sex with children? They should be put to death without question or remorse.

After an incident as a kid I have nothing but contempt for pedos and i would gladly execute them in 8 hour shifts one after another if I could. They wouldn't even have to pay me.

If the pubescent boy is under the age of consent, 100%.

There is still a difference between a pederast and a pedophile. NAMBLA is not a pedophile organization, it is a pederast organization, like a demon is not a devil, both evil, but different types of evil.

Pedophilia is described by an adult attracted to a child 13 or younger.

I'm not understanding why you're trying to separate a pedo and a pederast. Both are equally perverted and sick

It's as if we're becoming Sodom and Gomorrah little by little.

I mean I can laugh at the subject if it's a comedian making a joke because it's not real, it's just a joke. But for someone that actually is serious about sex with children? They should be put to death without question or remorse.

After an incident as a kid I have nothing but contempt for pedos and i would gladly execute them in 8 hour shifts one after another if I could. They wouldn't even have to pay me.

Nothing could ever be funny about sexually abusing a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back