LGBT Activists Harassing and Sending Death Threats to Christian School

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
The school administrator for a devoutly Christian Florida school says he and his family have received numerous violent threats because of the school’s firm stand affirming Biblical morality.

Grace Christian School has stood firm in its stance asking LGBTQ students to leave and referring to students only by their biological sex.
“We have fielded hundreds, probably thousands of phone calls Thursday, Friday over the weekend, with just some of the most outrageous things: People threatening to burn my house down, threatening to kill my family.”

The Thing is, they're theologically consistent with all sexuality...

“We don’t expect any of our students who are not married to be sexual, whether it be bisexual, heterosexual or homosexual. I tell people, if a kid came in the doors, exclaiming how he was having sex with his girlfriend, that student would be expelled, as well,” he pointed out.

As mentioned above, they're theologically consistent, but notice how only the people who are "rejected" because of LGBTQ purposes are causing the uproar and the threats. It's a very spoiled, pampered movement.

The Gay Mafia is grotesquely influential, despite the fact that actual homosexuals comprise only a percent or so of the population.

One would NEVER know from Media coverage that a majority of Americans consider male-male sodomy to be seriously immoral. When the question is polled, they use circumlocution and bubble-headed euphemisms to mask the grotesque activity that is the true subject of the question. And if they want to attack all of the churches that condemn homosexual relations (and implicitly homosexual "marriage"), they'd better have a lot of paper to make that list of churches. It's basically ALL OF THEM, except for the faux churches like the Episcopals.

The Gay Mafia is grotesquely influential, despite the fact that actual homosexuals comprise only a percent or so of the population.

One would NEVER know from Media coverage that a majority of Americans consider male-male sodomy to be seriously immoral. When the question is polled, they use circumlocution and bubble-headed euphemisms to mask the grotesque activity that is the true subject of the question. And if they want to attack all of the churches that condemn homosexual relations (and implicitly homosexual "marriage"), they'd better have a lot of paper to make that list of churches. It's basically ALL OF THEM, except for the faux churches like the Episcopals.
I won't insult people, being gay has to be a massive struggle if one desires to be Christian. I've certainly been sexual outside of marraige so I'm in the same boat with them. The difference is, I know what I did was wrong and I repented. The gay community declares they did nothing wrong and attacks Christianity.

Forum List

Back