Levi on The Last Word..

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
I finally got to watch The Last Word last night and Lawrence Odonnell had Levi on talking about his run for mayor of Wassilla.

He asked him every question that Katie Curic asked Sarah Palin in that fateful interview during her campaign. Levi answered a couple of questions with an I don't know answer, said he read The Frontiersman magazine but he didn't do too bad overall for a kid sitting opposite an old pro like Lawrence Odonnell. He did at least as well as she did except he was honest enough to say he didn't know when he didn't.

How tough is the position of mayor of a city and does anyone think he will win or even come close? He has a favorable rating of 6% right now but he had the guts to come on Odonnell's show and the ambition to get going. Are these the same kind of Palinesque qualities that justify holding public office?

Last edited:
Too funny. I like Laurence O'Donnell he is usually fair and relevant. I'm not sure how much Alaska has changed since I was there, but we used to joke it was a place to hide from trouble or a spouse. You can make money if you can land a job, as pay was much higher, but long winters and darkness made everyone slightly crazy. So he may do just fine.

Too funny. I like Laurence O'Donnell he is usually fair and relevant. I'm not sure how much Alaska has changed since I was there, but we used to joke it was a place to hide from trouble or a spouse. You can make money if you can land a job, as pay was much higher, but long winters and darkness made everyone slightly crazy. So he may do just fine.

That's true, I can't imagine living there but it's a cool concept. :)

Levi will fit right in with the crazies.

LOL, I think someones got a Crush on Levi Johnson.:

Oh, And He has a favorable rating ALL of 6%

And If The Obama can become President with no kinds of Experience, I suppose little Levi COULD become a Mayor.:lol:

Last edited:
Levi Johnson is an immature, attention starved little twit who appears to be a complete failure at everything he's tried to do to keep himself in the limelight.

Levi the loser. Meanwhile Bristol is dancing her heart out and doing pretty well she's a hoot. Levi is a whore.

Attachments

• $microsoft-word_thumb.jpg
    $microsoft-word_thumb.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 153
What makes people think the American Left is totally obsessed with Sarah Palin?

no chit. he's the darling of the lefties because he criticized his sons Grandmother.
how bout that to be Famous for.
no problem, once he makes one misstep, the left will throw him to the curb like they did the Mother Sheehan.:lol:

:lol: :lol:
Lawrence O'Donnell: Who Would Be a Great Guest For My New Show? Hey, How 'Bout Levi Johnston

Is it possible to jump the shark on the second night of a show? Yes it is, Lawrence O'Donnell goes from the Vice President on his show debut, to the joke named Levi Johnston. Way to go Lawrence, can't wait to see the ratings for that second night

The first night on cable, Lawrence O'Donnell was crushed in the ratings by Fox News Greta in the 10:00p.m. slot:lol::lol::lol:

from
http://www.hapblog.com/

Lawrence O'Donnell: Who Would Be a Great Guest For My New Show? Hey, How 'Bout Levi Johnston

Is it possible to jump the shark on the second night of a show? Yes it is, Lawrence O'Donnell goes from the Vice President on his show debut, to the joke named Levi Johnston. Way to go Lawrence, can't wait to see the ratings for that second night

The first night on cable, Lawrence O'Donnell was crushed in the ratings by Fox News Greta in the 10:00p.m. slot:lol::lol::lol:

from
HotAirPundit

Yeah, you all are so obsessed with Fox, Greta is a real braintrust, isn't she? The most boring interviewer ever and if that face of hers ever moved, it would be positively scarey. But then, Teapartiers will watch anything, partisan hacks that they are.

Lawrence ODonnell is very smart and his show is very new. You continue to try to fluff up those has been ignoramiouses on Fox though. :lol:

from
HotAirPundit

Yeah, you all are so obsessed with Fox, Greta is a real braintrust, isn't she? The most boring interviewer ever and if that face of hers ever moved, it would be positively scarey. But then, Teapartiers will watch anything, partisan hacks that they are.

Lawrence ODonnell is very smart and his show is very new. You continue to try to fluff up those has been ignoramiouses on Fox though. :lol:

:lol::lol:
LOL, accusing others of watching just ANYTHING..

Levi Johnson is an immature, attention starved little twit who appears to be a complete failure at everything he's tried to do to keep himself in the limelight.
He sounds just like Sarah Palin. I wonder if elected if he will also quit in the middle of his term because the job just became too hard?

from
HotAirPundit

:lol::lol:
LOL, accusing others of watching just ANYTHING..

left wingnutbars make up the 12% of the folks who watch MSNBC, and I get caught in there occasionally just so I can keep up with da talking points it's a freaking hoot.

He sounds just like Sarah Palin. I wonder if elected if he will also quit in the middle of his term because the job just became too hard?

He didn't say anything bad about her or Bristol. It seemed like he was just trying to make it through. ODonnell showed a clip of Bristol on Jay Leno saying that Levi had to get his GED and then laughing about it.

I don't know why he puts himself into these positions, he needs some real guidance.

What makes people think the American Left is totally obsessed with Sarah Palin?

Wow.....this is going to be fun.This is s joke right?.....

Every night just on MSNBC we start off with.

6pm Ed Shultz
7pm Chris Mathews
8pm Keith Olberman
9pm Rachel Maddow
11:30 pm Jay Leno,David Letterman....
I haven't even gotten to the Daily Show.....

All of the above shows spend a good portion of their show each and every night talking about and taking shots at Sarah Palin.....and you say they are not obsessed?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back